The baby, the Alphas and the...

By Mischief87654321

A Forest Wolf is a wolf who can "control" the forest. A cub searches for power trough the most powerful bein... More

Chapter 一
Chapter 二
Chapter 三
Chapter 四
Chapter 五
Chapter 六
Chapter 七
Chapter 八
Chapter 九
Chapter 十
The reason why I haven't updated this week
Chapter 十一
Chapter 十二
Chapter 十三
Chapter 十五
Chapter 十六
Chapter 十七
Chapter 十八
Chapter 十九
Chapter 二十
Chapter 二十一
not an uptade yet (i know, you can hit me if you want)
Chapter 二十二
Chapter 二十三
Chapter 二十四
Chapter 二十五
Chapter 二十六
Party!!!
Chapter 二十七
i've got news

Chapter 十四

12.1K 375 54
By Mischief87654321

3rd P.O.V

The traffic jam wasn't budging in the least and the bus was stuck in a sea of cars on the highway. Tensions in the bus were rising and not just with the werewolves inside. Coach's was as he was baring down on Jared who was looking more pale and sick even if the bus wasn't really moving.

"Jared, I'm warning you. I'm an empathetic vomiter. You throw up, I'm gonna throw up right back on you and it will be profoundly disgusting," he warned.

Jared cringed. "Please don't talk about throwing up. It's not good."

"I might throw up on you just to make a point, Jared."

"It's not good," Jared blurted out painfully. "It's not good."

The Coach then turned to the rest of the people on the bus. "Now, the rest of you, don't think we're gonna miss this meet because of a slight traffic jam, a minor tornado warning, Jared," he said giving the carsick kid another look. "We're gonna make this thing. Nothing is gonna stop us!" He then glared on ahead. "Stilinski, put your hand down!"

Stiles let his raised hand slide just a bit but he was still keeping it raised. "You know there's like a food exit about a half mile up. I don't know, if we stop and then maybe-"

"We're not gonna stop," Coach cut him off.

"Okay," Stiles huffed out. "But if we stop-"

Coach then blew his whistle to cut him off. "Stilinski! Shut it! Seriously, it's a little bus! Stop asking me questions!"

Stiles let his back hit his seat hard. "I hate him," he mumbled before looking back at Scott, then he looked at Scott's side. There hadn't appeared to be any change. "Did you call Deaton?" he asked Scott.

Scott's head was bobbing a bit now and he was starting to sweat a bit heavily. "I keep getting his voicemail," he managed to breathe out.

Stiles let a hard puff out through his nose. "That's it. I'm calling Lydia and Allison."

Scott looked over at him. "How are they gonna help? Back in Beacon Hills."

Kylie's head popped up next to and he jumped. She had disappeared somewhere in the bus a while back and he hadn't known where she was. He was too in pain to notice that she was under the seat. "But that's Alli's car," the four years old mused.

Scott frowned and Stiles sighed.

"Yeah, they're a few cars behind us." Scott's best friend confirmed. "They've been following us for hours." Scott took a look to see if he could spot Allison's car and Stiles then blew at his hair. "It's pathetic."

Over in Allison's car, Lydia saw she was getting a phone call and checked to see that it was Stiles calling her. "Hey Stiles," she said giving Allison a look as she then looked away a bit. "Yeah, we're just about to walk into a movie. You know, the popcorn and-"

"I know you guys are right behind us," Stiles spat out. "Put me on speaker." Lydia sighed but put her phone to speaker. His voice then filled the car. "Okay, look, Scott's still hurt."

Allison was thrown for a loop at that. "What do you mean still? He's not healing?"

"No, he's not healing. I think he's actually getting worse. The blood's turning, like, a black color and Kylie's with us."

The two girl's eyes widened.

"What do you mean, Kylie's with you?" Asked Allison.

"Yeah, wasn't she supposed to stay with her mom?" Lydia continued.

"I mean what I mean, she snuck inside Scott's bag and now she's wit- That's not the important thing! Scott actually looks like he's dying!"

The girls shook their heads and got back on the important matter.

"Well, then what's wrong with him?" asked Lydia.

"W-what's wrong with him? What's wrong with him? I don't... do I have a PHD in lycanthropy? How am I supposed to know?"

Allison rubbed at her forehead. "We need to get him off the bus."

"And take him where?" Lydia asked her. "A hospital?"

"If he's dying, yeah," she spat out. "Stiles, there's a rest area about a mile up. Tell the coach to pull over."

"Yeah, I've been trying."

"Well, reason with him," she spat at him.

"Reason? Have you met this guy?" he spat back at her.

Allison glared at the phone. "Just try something."

Stiles hung up his phone and grit his teeth.

"Coach, its five minutes for a bathroom break, okay?" Stiles had bitten the bullet and was trying, again, to get Coach to stop. "We've been on this thing for like, what, three hours?"

Pfffft!

Kylie jumped at the sound.

Stiles let his head lean back a bit before he pushed again. "It's 60 miles to the next rest stop-"

Pffft!

"Being cooped up for hours is not good," he started again, louder at Coach.

Pfffft!

"You know, our bladders aren't exactly-"

Pfffft!

Now Kylie was starting to giggle silently to herself.

"Coach, this is-"

Pffffffft!

"Can you-"

Pfffft!

"Please-"

Pffffft!

"Let me talk! I'm-"

Pffffft!

"Every time-"

Pffffffffffffffffffffffft!

"Get back to your seat Stilinski!" Coach spat out.

"Okay!" Stiles yelled at him before he turned around.

"Jared," he heard Coach shout as he was slowly heading back. "Keep your eyes on the horizon."

Stiles stopped walking and seemed deep in thought. An idea was plotting.

"Oh no," Kylie whispered.

Stiles then went over and threw himself next to the kid. "Hey Jared, how you doing?" he said to him before a small mischievous smile started to take hold.

As soon as they could, the bus pulled into the rest stop down the road and everyone on the bus started to pull out in a frenzy.

Coach sprayed some air freshener before popping the window open. "Jared, you suck! Hey, somebody grab some towels, or a mop. Or a new bus."

Stiles helped Scott off the bus, Kylie following, and was soon joined by Allison who was running towards them. Scott was set against the wall by the sink and he was starting to cough a bit. Allison then pulled up his shirt and she, Stiles and Lydia saw that the wound was starting to fester and black lines were spreading out across his torso. Kylie grabbed Lydia's leg and whimpered. The strawberry blonde haired girl picked her up.

"Oh my god," Stiles said while the others gasped.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Allison asked.

"Sorry," Scott mumbled at her.

"Just give us a second, okay?" She then went and pulled the other three aside. "This shouldn't be happening. I've seen him heal from worse than this."

"Okay, what do we do then?" said Stiles. "Do we just call an ambulance?"

"What if it's too late?" Allison Asked in a panicked voice. "What if they can't help?"

"We gotta do something," Stiles said.

"You know... it could be psychological," said Lydia softly.

"What do you mean, like, psychosomatic?" Stiles asked her.

"Somatoformic," she corrected.

"Som-"

"A physical illness from a psychogenic cause." Lydia cut Stiles' off.

Stiles and Allison weren't getting it.

"In his head," Kylie said, tapping her head while saying it and Lydia nodded in confirmation.

Stiles had a look of realization. "All in his head? Because of Derek. He's not letting himself heal 'cause Derek's dead."

"So what do we do?" Allison asked out loud.

Lydia then ou Kylie down and went and pulled out some gauze from her bag. "Stitch him up." Stiles and Allison gave her a look. "I'm serious. Maybe all he needs to do is just believe it's healing."

Allison moved to prepare all the first aid supplies they had with them while Stiles started to clean Scott's wound.

"He's gonna need another shirt," Allison said to him. "Where's his bag?"

"Um, I'm gonna get it," Stiles said moving for the door but stopped suddenly. "I hate needles anyway, so... uh, do you know what you're doing?"

"Yeah, my father taught me."

"I mean, how fast are you gonna... I mean, the bus, like, the bus could leave."

"Well, then make sure that it doesn't leave," she said sternly to him.

Lydia grabbed Kylie and Stiles' hand. "We can help, come on." She took Stiles  out of the room before they could blow up into another argument which they didn't have time for.

It seemed like stitching Scott up was taken a while. They had been there for about ten-fifteen minutes and Scott and Allison weren't back yet. Meanwhile, the rest stop was busy with activity from everyone until there was a loud whistle blown from the bus as Coach stepped out of it.

"Let's go! Back on the bus!" Coach shouted out to everyone.

Stiles, Kylie and Lydia were off to the side and the teens gave each other a look. They were out of time.

"Okay, I'll take Kylie and go stall him, wait here," Stiles told Lydia before picking Kylie up and walked away.

Allison was now helping Scott out of the bathroom slowly and Lydia went and moved to take the stuff from them to help Allison better keep Scott upright.

"Where are Stiles and Kylie?" Scott asked her.

"Trying to stall Coach," she answered. Lydia then looked over at Allison. "Uh, we still don't have gas."

"I'm not leaving him," Allison said.

"Then we have to leave the car," she pointed out.

"Sounds good."

Lydia stopped walking. "What? That wasn't an actual suggestion." But Allison kept carrying Scott off and Lydia moved to keep up with them. "Allison, wait. Ah, screw it."

As they headed to the buses, they were hearing a lot of people shouting and cheering. They went over to Stiles and Kylie.

"Stiles, what's happening?" Scott asked.

"They went after him," Stiles said in a kind of panicked voice. "I told 'em what's happening with you and they just went after him."

"Who, Boyd?" Scott asked, but Kylie shook her head.

"Isaac," she whispered.

Allison raised herself up higher and focused her eyes and to see that there was a crowd not too far from the bus. They were all from their school and they seemed to be watching something. The sound of Coach's voice started to be heard. He was shouting Isaac's name, repeatedly and angrily.

At that, Scott broke away from Allison and stumbled over to the crowd as fast as he could. He made his way through the people to see Isaac was pounding on Ethan as the Coach was trying to separate them.

"Isaac, back off!" Coach yelled at him but Isaac brushed him away.

Isaac then pushed Ethan to the ground and charged for him and started to punch Ethan. Suddenly, Kylie came running and tried to get to Isaac, but Scott stopped her.

"Isaac!" Scott shouted at him.

Isaac suddenly stopped in his tracks. He looked up at Scott's face, then he looked at Kylie's and he started to calm his breathing and settle down.

Danny then ran off to help Ethan get to his feet. Ethan took a step back and then looked over to Scott, Isaac and even Boyd who all had their eyes narrowed at him as well before Danny went and helped him into the bus.

Stiles was sitting in front of Scott and Allison with Lydia and Kylie on the girl's knees. Him and Lydia were in a deep conversation while Kylie was playing a game on Lydia's phone.

"Alright, let's go over this one more time," he said to her. "So, it's the sacrifices, right? Everything has to do with them and someone who thinks he's, like, a dark Druid of some kind."

"Or actually is a dark druid," Lydia put in.

"A Darach," Stiles clarified.

Lydia narrowed her eyes in thought. "You know... some ancient cultures sacrificed people in preparation for battle."

"So," he breathed. "We've got Alpha werewolves against a dark druid."

"Yeah," Lydia mumbled to him.

"Lydia, look! I killed the buddy with a toaster!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 2.6K 48
I faced the direction of the woods that the movement was coming from. I dug my claws into the ground and lowered myself ready to pounce. Ethan stood...
711K 27.3K 39
A forest is one of the places where creatures of beyond human’s knowledge, reside. Of course, you just don’t go into one, and expect them to approach...
64 0 29
Forest is a determined young wolf, one of the sons of the pack's omegas. At his behest of a group of ancestors long dead, he embarks on a perilous jo...
223K 7.2K 35
We all know the cliche story about the girl whose mate is the alpha and she gets rejected then kidnapped and all of a sudden they are in love and hav...