Little Bird || Kuroshitsuji ||

By chrissy531

Rei White, a hopeful student brimming with dreams and contagious excitement, found himself running late for g... More

Character description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Christmas special
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 13

5.4K 200 63
By chrissy531

I do not own Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji or any of its characters, I only own Rei and Kyle.

Rei's POV

I wake up to the bright sun in my face (Honestly, to me that is the worst way to wake up .-.) so I turn over and face the other way.

"Morning sleepy head." Kyle says next to me, laying on his side. "Hm? Morning Kyle.... Wait... KYLE?! What are you doing in my bed?!" I shout jumping out of bed.

"I haven't seen you in so long! And I am supposed to protect you, I can't leave you alone and defenseless while your sleeping! What if that demon were to do something to you!" Kyle says glomping me.

I sigh, "Whatever... let's just get dressed and go down for breakfast." Kyle nods and gets off of me.

"Here." I throw Kyle my biggest outfit I had. "Thanks!" He says slipping it on.
"..."
"...."
"....."
"......"
I sigh "What is it now?" He chuckles a bit, "Umm your shirt is too small... and so are your shorts..." I grow a tic mark. "It's not my fault your abnormally tall!" He pats my head "No it's just that your abnormally short."
"..."
"....."
"OW! You bit me!"
"Don't call me short!"
"But you are!"
"........."
"OW OW OW OW STOP BITING ME!!"

I sigh and giggle a bit, it's been a while since me and Kyle had these bonding moments. I walk out and peak my head back in the door. "I'll go and ask Sebastian for a set of his clothes for now, I'll be right back!"
______

"Jack the Ripper strikes again?" I hear Lau ask as me and Kyle walk in. "So that means the Viscount wasn't our man?" Madam Red questions, I look over at Ciel to see that he looked infuriated and about to burst with rage.

___Time skip brought to you by Kyle holding a rose out to Rei___

"Okay, Kyle you must try this food, they call it a biscuit!" I say pulling a tray of biscuits out of nowhere. He looks at me surprised, "Your actually eating?!" I nod my head.

"I thought that I might as well while I'm down here with nothing to do." I shrug my shoulders.

He nods his head in agreement. "You always were busy because of the royal tutors.... but it's not like that stoped you from jumping out windows to escape them and all the paper work you had to do..." Kyle says smirking.

I blush, "You are the one that helped me... plus my tutors can't say anything because I get straight A's anyway....." He laughs and puts a biscuit in his mouth.

"Wow these are really good!" He exclaims. "I know right?! Wait I thought you ate food though? Shouldn't you have already tried a biscuit before?" He shakes his head, "No, my mom apparently hasn't updated her recipe book for around two hundred years!"

Dang... that's like.... almost eight times longer than I've been alive!

"How old is your mom?" I ask curiously. "How old is your dad?" Kyle asks countering my question. "Touché." I say smirking a bit. We both start to laugh, "Hey, how about we bring some biscuits to Ciel?" I ask as we calm down from our laughing fit.

"Do we have tooooo??" Kyle asks whining like a five year old child. "Well we don't have to but it's always nice to share. Puls Ciel has been a grumpy butt all day today... I think these might cheer him up!" I say smiling.

"Oh, so he's not always like that? Thank goodness I thought he was like those grumpy old men that hates everything." Kyle says stuffing another biscuit in his mouth.

"No he's actually really nice!" I say smiling, "He's helped me out a lot and he's showed me many new things!" Kyle pouts, "I've got to step up my game then...." he mutters.

"Hmm?" I ask tilting my head.

"N-nothing!" Kyle shouts turning fifty shades of red.

"Ok-ay then... anyway let go!" I say running out the door towards the room Ciel and Madam Red were in.

I slam open the door holding the tray of biscuits. "I brought biscuits!" I shout causing Madam Red to accidentally flip the chess board, Sebastian to drop the book he was reading, and Ciel to jump a coupe of inches out of his seat.

"R-Rei! Don't just barge in without warning!" Ciel scolds as Kyle finally catches up to me and appears by my side. "We brought biscuits..." Kyle says slightly out of breath. I pop up next to Ciel and
put one in his mouth before he can lecture me.

Kyle sits down and pulls out his cards, "Does anyone know how to play poker?" He asks shuffling his deck while smirking.

______

"You must've had other choices in life besides being the underworld's guard dog. My sister... Your mother must have wanted something else for you, too. And yet you returned to the underworld...is it because you're trying to avenge your parents' murders?" Madam Red asks as she looks through her cards.

Ciel takes a sip of tea and looks back at his cards, "Revenge won't bring the dead back and it certainly won't make them happy."
"But..." Madam Red starts off but Ciel cuts her off.
"I didn't come back to the house of Phantomhive for my predecessors' sakes..."

He looks up at her, "I did it for me. I just wanted to make the people who betrayed and defiled my family, to suffer the same humiliation and pain that I suffered."

Madam Red looks shocked for a moment but then she closes her eyes. "I still remember the day you were born. You were so tiny and so cute, I thought, 'I have to protect him.'" Madam Red get up and walks over to Ciel.

"I wasn't able to have a child, but I think of you as my own son." She puts her hand on his head, "I wish you'd leave the under--"

Ciel takes her hand off, "Being here now is something I wanted, and something I choose." He looks up at her, "I don't regret it, and I can't let anyone spoil me."

"Dang this is getting really deep..." Kyle whispers to me as he watches both of them.

"I think it's time I head back..." Madam Red says heading towards the door. "I suppose your right..." I say as I lay down my cards.

"R-royal s-strait flush!?!" Kyle and Ciel exclaim as they look down at my cards. "I've always had a knack for games... hehe.." I scratch the back of my head. Madam Red chuckles at us and walks out the door, Sebastian heading out after her.

"We should get ready for bed... Ciel do you need me to help you?" I ask getting up out of my chair.

Ciel blushes "I don't need help!"

I raise a eyebrow, "You can't even button a shirt properly." He sighs in defeat, "F.... will...... yo.... pl.... h.. me....ready...."

I put my hand to my ear, "What was that? You were muttering."

He curses under his breath, "Will you please help me get ready for bed!" He asks, his blush getting darker.

"Okay! Kyle come on!" I say grabbing Kyle and Ciel.

"Wait!! What's going on?!!" Kyle exclaims ask he gets pulled out the door.
______

"W-why...... WHY ARE WE BATHING TOGETHER?!" Ciel exclaims as he hides under the bubbles.

"Your bath is huge!" I exclaim as I scrub my arms. "Plus, I don't see the big deal... we're all guys! Me and Kyle used to bath together all the time!" I say as I sling my arm over his shoulders.

(Pic of how big the bath is)

_______

3rd person POV

As Rei slung his arm over Kyle's shoulder, Kyle's face started to turn red. "B-Baka! That was when we were kids!" He shouts bonking Rei on the head.

"Oww!!! What's the difference!!" Rei complains while rubbing his head a bit.

"T-the different is......well..." Kyle trails off. "Exactly! You have no excuse!" Rei says pointing at Kyle.

"Now Ciel turn around, I'll help you wash yourself." Rei says grabbing a soap bar.

"No way!" Kyle and Ciel exclaim, Rei sighs. "Kyle, Ciel doesn't know how to wash himself so I have to help him. And Ciel I know you can't wash yourself because Sebastian is now assuming that all thirteen year olds can't wash themselves because of you. There is no other explanation why Sebastian has to help you with these things if you knew how to do them yourself so just let me help."

Ciel blushes and turns around so Rei could help him wash his back. "Fine but I don't need your help from my waist below." Ciel mutters.

"W-whaaa?!" Kyle exclaims blushing. 'Rei no! Stop! Your too innocent! You don't understand how scary male hormones can be!' Is what Kyle wanted to say but he just sighs and walks up behind Rei.

"H-huh?" Rei ask as he feels someone start to wash his hair. He turns around to see Kyle as red as a cherry. "T-turn around b-baka... you're going to get soap in your eye."

Rei smiles and turns back around to start scrubbing Ciel's hair too.
________

"He really doesn't understand does he....." Ciel mutters as he looks at Rei from the corner of his eye. "Nope.... he doesn't understand any of it..." Kyle whispers quietly as he soaks in the bath next to Ciel.

"N-none of it?!" Ciel whisper shouts as his eyes widen in surprise. "Nope... he skipped Sex Ed class... and health class, but those are basically the same thing." Kyle explains and the two boys look at Rei who's back was turned towards them.

They both sigh at Rei's ignorance.

And at that moment Kyle and Ciel finally found something they had in common.
________

"Ciel! You don't put it in through there!" Rei exclaimed as he tried to teach Ciel how to put a shirt on and button it.

"It's not my fault! There are to many buttons!" Ciel complained.

Rei sighs as Kyle walks in, "Give up Rei, it's impossible." Kyle says pulling Rei away and handing him a shirt. "At least get dressed yourself first. Ciel looks extremely uncomfortable with you only in a towel."

Rei put on the over sized shirt and sighed. "I don't see the problem... Ciel has seen me in less than a towel, I mean like... we all just bathed together so...." Kyle slaps a hand over Rei's mouth says, "Rei, stop... just stop.." Kyle looks over to see Ciel once again blushing and he sighs.

Rei walks over to Ciel and buttons up his shirt. "I'll teach you another time, it's getting late. Goodnight Ciel. Come on Kyle let's get to bed!"

"Wait! Are you two sleeping together?!" Ciel exclaims and he sees Kyle smirk and throw a arm over Rei's shoulders, "Yep! Did you know Rei is a sleep hugger--" "--Kyle!" Rei grabs Kyle blushing and runs out the door shouting "Goodnight!"

Ciel watches the door shut and his face turns even redder as a few images flash through his head. 'No! Bad Ciel stop thinking that! Rei's a guy!" Ciel thought to himself as he slaps his cheeks and lays down....

~~~~~~~
This chapter is 1902 words long.
I have so many ideasssssssss ahhh lol I might go on a writing marathon before school starts up again and try to get as many chapters as possible for u guys but I also have to work on some paintings that I will be putting up in a art show in September!!! Ahhh so much to dooo!! I've also have to do summer reading that I have not started and I have a week left of summer break lol XD but yah. I'll update as soon as I can! Bye bye my lovely readers!!!
                  ~the author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 531 26
ok hi guys this is my first Yaoi thing so i hope you like it and who ever read or supports my books and stories thank you BTW THIS WILL BE WRITTEN IN...
12.3K 310 14
It felt like thousands of eyes observed you, you stood frozen in place, the cold air touched your bare feet, opening your eyes you saw him sit on his...
109K 2.7K 19
Sebastian + Demon Reader: You're a demon so bad that you were kicked out of hell by Satan himself. When Sebastian and his young master, Ciel, end up...
178K 5.6K 25
"You can.. k-k-" Sebastian leaned close to me. His mocking, pink eyes pushing me to speak. "Kiss me." I looked up at him. He seemed to be enjoying...