Mystic Life (Saeyoung X Reade...

By Celestial-Red

4 Days for you to fall in love with me... 7 Days until it starts all over... That was supposed to be it right... More

???
Chapter 1: Reset
Chapter 2: Operation Honey Buddha Chips!
Chapter 3: New Girl
Chapter 4: Hello~
Chapter 5: Ring Ring
Chapter 6: MC?
Chapter 7: Photo Session!
Chapter 8: Play
Chapter 9: Not So Good Morning
Chapter 10: coffee shop
Chapter 11: Visit
Chapter 12: News
Chapter 13: Get ready!
Chapter 14: Gallery
Chapter 15: lets talk
Chapter 16: Stroll
Chapter 17: Bowling!
Chapter 18: Discussion
Chapter 19: Car Ride
Chapter 20: Good morning!
Chapter 21: Let's Play!
Chapter 22: Dinner for two?
Chapter 23: News!
Chapter 24: Outfit: ✔!
Chapter 25: Assistant Y/n
Chapter 26: A Long Day and Some Coffee
Chapter 27: You What???
Chapter 28: His Reasons
Chapter 29: Ready!? Wow!
Chapter 30: Saeyoung?
Chapter 31: What Happened?...
Chapter 32: ...
Chapter 34: Time
Chapter 35: Christmas!
???

Chapter 33: Your Words

7.1K 323 495
By Celestial-Red

Bright.

Too bright.

You thought as your eyes slowly flutter open.

Carefully, you would tilt your head to the side.

White?

A hospital?

You recognized once you saw the medical equipment, soon you could see a blurry shape coming up next to you.

"Oh! You're awake, how are you feeling sweetie?" A kind looking nurse asked you.

"Huh? Oh...my, body aches and my head hurts a bit." You said as you slowly sat up with the help of the nurse.

"Well, that's to be expected, are you thirsty? Hungry?" She asked politely as she would to a child.

"I'm...thirsty." You answered weakly.

"Alright, I'm going to go inform them that you woke up and get you a glass of water." She said with a smile and then left the room.

You turned to your right and looked out the window. You couldn't recognize where you were but then you slowly started to remember the events that lead you to where you are now.

The rooftop.

V.

Saeyoung.

Getting shot.

And the lies.

You looked over your left shoulder and saw bandage with a few stains of blood.

This really was a horrible decision.

~

"She's awake?!" Seven left the waiting room and rushed to the room you were recovering.

He noticed the door was slightly opened, he stopped and took a deep breath before slowly making his way into the room. As he opened the door, he could see you sitting up and looking at the nearby window. 

"Y/n?" He barely whispered. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Were the first words that came out from your mouth. Shamefully, Seven walked over to the chair next to your bed and took a seat. "Well?" You asked again but never turned to face him as you stared out the window to the park outside.

"I just thought...You wouldn't have helped us if...I told you the truth.." He said honestly knowing that there was no way to lie out of this one.

"Seven..." You began. "He obviously has a mental illness. The kind of help you needed was out of my reach." You sighed. "This...could have turned out differently if you wouldn't have lied to me." You said bluntly.

"We tried everything we could before, Y/n, we were desperate for help." He breathes out clearly exhausted from the recent events. "You wouldn't have helped us if I really told you what was wrong with him."

"And what if I did?? What if I was stupid enough to say that I would help you. What if I would have gone along with what you guys were planning and we all worked together to make this workout?!" You could feel the tears starting to form in the corners of your eyes.

"Because I didn't want you to get hurt!-"

"And look where we are now Saeyoung!" You shouted finally turning to look at him with tears falling down your cheeks with no signs of stopping. 

Saeyoung looked at you with hurt filled eyes ready to burst into tears at any moment too.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry didn't tell you everything, I'm sorry I got you into this mess, I'm sorry you got hurt." Saeyoung started lamenting all of his past actions that lead him to evidently harming you.

You looked at him and didn't even know what to feel at the moment.

Pain?

Recent?

Hatred?

It was all too confusing at the moment. 

But one thing you did know was that you loved the time that you had spent with him

With all of them.

Yoosung.

Zen.

Jaehee.

Jumin.

Even Saeyoung. 

And frankly, you didn't want it to end.

"Saeyoung," You spoke up. He looked up at you after having buried his face in his hands from shame.

"Yeah?" He barely breathed.

"Just, please." You reached out to him and cupped his face with your delicate hands. "Please promise me. No more lies." You were serious as you stared into his golden eyes.

"Y-...Yes. I promise." You leaned forward and placed your forehead on his. Once you two parted, you reached over and hugged him. 

"I'm so happy this is all over.." You whispered.

"Yeah. Me too."
.

.

.

"Are you two done?" Zen said startling you both away from each other.

"Y/N!!!!" Yoosung was the first to rush over and give you a relieved yet gentle hug.

"Hey, Yoosung." You said while hugging him back. He buried his face in your shoulder but you felt him shake slightly and then heard his quiet cries. "Yoosung?"

"Poor kid was holding it in this whole time." Zen said as he took a seat on the edge of your bed. You gave out a sad smile. 

"I'm okay Yoosung." You said kindly as you rubbed circles on his back to calm him down.

"We were all very worried about you." Zen said with a concerned look on his face as he placed his hand on yours.

"I'm really glad you're okay Y/n." Jumin added.

"Yeah, so am I." You said honestly.

"So..did you tell her?" Zen asked Saeyoung. He quickly turned to look at Zen.

"No. But don't worry, I'll explain everything in detail to her." He said seriously.

"Maybe you should explain calmly another day since Y/n is still recuperating, she should focus on getting better." Jaehee said sending you a caring smile.

"Your right, we should get going so we can let you rest." Yoosung let go of you and wiped away the remaining of his tears so he could show you his brightest smile.

"Thank you, everyone." Was the last thing you said before everyone left the room. 

As the group was heading out, they noticed someone rushing to the main desk with a distressed look on his face say

"I'm here to see Y/n L/n!" He said in a panic. The others recognized him to be that friend of yours that was always so close to you.

"Sir please calm down, are you a family member?" 

"I'm her boyfriend!" 

Everyone froze in shock. 

Did they just hear him right?

"She's in room 37, right down the hall." The nurse instructed. Nathan thanked her and rushed pass by the others without even noticing them.

"Let's get going everyone." Jumin was the first to speak up and walk in front of everyone.

Yeah, she deserves better...

~

"Y/n!" Nathan went over to you and carefully gave you a hug; unsure where you were hurt. "What happened?! I got a call from Bf/n saying that she got a call from the hospital saying you were in an accident and that I should go see you..and...and..." Nathan tried to catch his breath.

"I'm okay Nathan-"

"No, you're not! They...They told me you were shot! What happened?" He looked at you with worried and careful eyes with tears stinging the corners.

"First I need you to calm down." You sighed.

"There's a lot I have to tell you..."

~ Scarlett-Red~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 247 11
A bunch of Mystic Messenger one-shots for the reader and for her favorite MM boys and girls. (Requests closed. Might open soon)
9.4K 340 52
SYPNOSIS MC was given the opportunity to turn back time and RESTART her life in one condition...SHE NEEDS TO SAVE FIVE PEOPLE FROM THE TRAGEDY OF THE...
385 2 58
MC has only one wish - to be happy. After years of staying in a town, where everybody hates her, she desides to go and find happiness in the city. Af...
668 19 20
This is a fanfic around the Mystic Messenger game. How did the Main Character get the app? Why did she agree to go to the apartment? Why did she agre...