Bon Voyage (CrankSepticEye AU)

By LoveMeLikeItsProm

bon voyage [ˌbän ˌvoiˈäZH] - used to express good wishes to someone about to go on a journey. Ethan and Sean... More

bon voyage
cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Part One)
Chapter 5 (Part Two)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Author's Note

115 7 2
By LoveMeLikeItsProm

Me iz so sorry for not updating in two months. (For the new readers, yes, I haven't updated this shit for two months (sorry for cursing there))

The reason why I haven't updated this in two months is because I did not have the inspiration to write this and also this book was very unplanned. Up to this day, I still have no idea how the flow of this book is going to go through (idk if this is the right grammar).

Ugh, I'm a mess, maybe I should unpublish (is this a word? Idfk) this so I could create this to a better book. I don't know. What do you guys think? Should I unpublish this first so this could be more organized? (The advantage of this is that I can update this daily while editing it but the disadvantage of this is that I might and probably republish this again by the end of september)
Or should I just continue this? (The advantage of this is that I can publish each chapter on this present day but the disadvantage of this is that I don't have a clear schedule of publishing each new chapters)

Comment some stuff on what you guys think and I'll see what I can do.

Bye guyz.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 7.4K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
258K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
450K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
182K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...