You're Not Alone- Ann x Reader

By NekoriKun

A victim of homophobia and bullying,you find yourself finding the girl that accepted you for who you are. Art... More

~Artist pf pic above: @aka-shiro

448 11 0
By NekoriKun

You were a just a high school student.

You had pretty above decent grades and you behaved well mannered and tried to be as kind whenever you could to anyone who needed it.
You seemed like a nice girl right?

Except, you are a homosexual.

You didn't seem to have any interests in guys,and you felt having more of a romantic relationship with another girl.

Being homosexual isn't a bad thing.

But being gay in a disapproving atmosphere can prove to be very difficult and even scary in many instances.

You were always bullied for being gay.
Because you,for being different,people mistreated you.

"Because it's not normal!"
"That's not what God wants you to be!"

Why can't we be ourselves?
Why can't we live in an accepting,respecting society?

You were walking your way down from Central Street in Shibuya  to buy some groceries for yourself.

Until...

You noticed something in the side of a storefront you were just about to pass by.

You looked over and saw a blonde girl who had two side ponytails,a yellow hair clip and bright blue eyes.

Next to her some sort of photographer who was demanding to see her in various poses,snapping photos like no tomorrow...
'So she's a model....' you thought.
You noticed that she was frowning,like she was sad or something.
For some reason,you felt pity,even if you did not know this girl.

You looked at her gestures and her body movements.
You were more a person who likes personality over looks but goddamn.

She was a bombshell.

"I'm sorry,but can I please go soon so I can see my friend who's at the hospital?"
The blonde looked worried.
"She went through something awful and I want to be with her to help her...."
The blonde frowned and had a worried look on her face.
"Just a couple of more shots,babe,and you can go see your friend or whatever."
The photographer replied,and went back to snapping pictures.
'Rude.' you thought.

At the same time,you had this fuzzy feeling inside of you.
Because, this girl seemed to be a nice person,and judged by what you seen before you,she seemed genuinely worried for her friend.
You always thought models would be snobby or bitchy but she seemed like a pretty sweet person.

.
.
.
'Fuck.No,(y/n).You can't think like this it's not normal'

You shook your head.
But you didn't notice that you still haven't stopped staring at this chick.

Looking at her, it made you think if it was really alright to feel this way....

To have this feelings for another girl....

"You're going to hell for being this way!"
"I hope you burn in hell for being so disgusting!!"

Eventually she noticed you staring,and you started mentally panicking because you were worried if she was going to be angered.
"Hey,um,excuse me but I need to go out for a moment."
She said to the photographer as she started to walk towards you.

You didn't know what to expect but the anxiety was consuming you and eventually you made a run for it because you felt scared.
Scared that you did something.
Scared that you fucked up.
"Hey!!Wait up!!"
The girl started to chase after you.
Your mind was going insane,

'Why do I always do this?!'
'Why do I keep fucking everything up over and over!!'

Tears started to form in your eyes as you tried to get this girl off your tail.

~

You were panting for breath as you fell back on a wall in an alleyway you found.

"There's no way she'll follow me here..."

"Hey!"
The girl finally caught up to you and started panting for airs after all the chasing she had to do.

'Fuck'

The girl was still trying to catch her breath,and when she finally did she spoke up,
"H...Hey,are you alright?"

You turned away,not wanting to face her.

Your eyes were all watery as you tried so hard to hold back the tears,

"Please....Leave me alone...."

She walked up closer to you,as you tried to hide your face while holding on your knees.

"I...I know it's none of my business,but can you tell me what's wrong?"

You bit your lip,wondering what are you going to respond with.

"It's....Just..."
She sat down next to you.
"I noticed you were looking at me,and then when I saw you,you ran off..."
She looked down as she kept going,
"Did I do something that offended you?If so,I'm sorry...."

You were mentally cursing yourself for making this girl worry for you.
"No no!It's just...."

"No one loves you!"
"Why can't you be straight and like guys?!"
"Only boys can like girls and girls only can like boys!!End of story!"

You sighed at your scrambled memories flowing through your troubled mind.
"It's nothing..."

You turned away again to avoid her worried gaze.

"Look,I know I don't know you,and you don't know me,but when I see someone who is in need,I have to help them....I'm not going to repeat the same mistake again...." She trailed off.
Same mistake?
Did something happen?

You wanted to ask her,but at the same time,it was personal so you felt that you shouldn't pry into her personal problems.

"So,is there any way I can help you?"

You turned back to look at her,your eyes and cheeks were puffing from all the crying you tried to keep to yourself.

"There's nothing you can do anyways....And it's me who's the problem...."
"Huh?Why is that?"
You held your breath,and breathed out,
"...You can't do anything to help...I'm sorry but....I'm just...

Tears starting to fall upon your cheeks.
You were in so much pain.
You wanted to scream out to someone,hoping they would care for you,but everywhere you went....

"You are a sick person!Go to a church to get yourself back in God's way!"
"It's a man and a woman,not two of the same...."

Even your parents,who you thought you could trust,and they openly said that they loved you no matter what....

"I didn't ask for a daughter that wants to commit sin with other girls!"
Your father yelling at you as your mother was crying,
"Why has god forsaken us with such a disgrace to this holy family..."

And so,your father kicked you out of the house,and shunned you out of the family.

All because you liked girls.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!
DON'T TRY TO HELP SUCH A SICK PERSON LIKE ME!!
I JUST WANT TO DIE ALREADY BECAUSE OF HOW FUCKED UP I AM!!"
You cried out to the girl.
She looked at you stunned,she didn't know what to say.

"Fuck my life!!Why can't I just disappear?!"

And that's when it happened.
She immediately grabbed your shoulders and pulled you into a hug.

"!!!"

"Please....Don't say that...."

"W...What...?"

"Look,I get it,life is cruel,and I don't know who you are or what happened to you,but I want to show you that you are not alone."

You let her speak,as you were crying and bawling to this random girl.You felt pathetic and ashamed.

"My friend....She suffered greatly because some bastard abused her and took advantage of her...And I couldn't help her...."

She gritted her teeth in anger,but she kept talking,

"Some people in this world are cruel,terrible and monsters.But not everyone is like that.They are kind,sweet, and caring people out there.And even if you have not met them yet,I know surely they would support you and help you no matter who you are."

"And...I know you feel like you're the scum of the earth,but I can tell you that you are not.You are cared for,there are people out there who love you and only wish what's best for you..."

You were shaking.You kept on crying on her shoulder,letting all your pain out in the form of sobbing and tears.

"But please....Don't end your life away....
I almost lost someone else because of me....
I won't let that happen to anyone else ever again...."

You nodded while holding on tightly to the blonde girl,clinging onto her like she was your only hope.

She consoles you as you finally cried out your woes to her.
That no one accepted you for who you were and that you felt that you were the scum of the earth just because you were gay.

She told you,that you matter,and that being yourself is never something you should be ashamed of.

She then pulls away and grabs your hand.You wonder what she was doing so you ask.
"Hey...Where are you taking me...?"
She smiles back at you,
"I'm taking you out to eat with me to cheer you up!"
You blushed at her sudden excitement.
"O-Oh...you don't have to..."
"Nope!I insist!"
She beamed happily.

Seriously,is she an angel in disguise?

"Just seriously...who are you...and why are doing this for me?A total stranger no less..."
She turned back at you,her blue eyes shining.

"I just want to help those in need!I don't like seeing people suffer, so I want to be able to help them in any way I can!"

You blushed at her statement.
'This girl is too much for my poor heart...'

You looked up and asked,
"H-Hey...You never told me y-your name..."
"Oh?Sorry about that!"

She stopped holding my hand,and extend her hand out to me.

"I'm Ann Takamaki!What's yours?"

"(Y-Y/n)...."

You felt very happy, that there was people in the world you accepted you for who you are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...