notorious | jennie

By jiminstale

"well? atleast i didn't kill you." ㅡjennie 「blackpink 」 finished: 09/2/17 rewritten: 07/22/18 @jiminstale More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST
09
10
11
12
14
15
EPILOGUE
author's note

13

146 20 9
By jiminstale

"A suicide?" Jennie sarcastically laughed at the newspaper she's holding

"Calm down Jennie." Rosé says, sitting across Jennie

Yes. Rosé finally decided to talk to her. It wasnt that hard. If her father caught her she could just make some excuses and babble about their history project.

It was Saturday morning, they decided to meet in a coffee shop near Lisa's house.

The three of them are waiting for Jisoo at the moment.

After the image of their teacher hanging, Jennie called the cops that night. In which they were asked a few questions and so on.

Lisa being traumatized of what she saw, decided to drag Jennie into their house and had a sleepover.

They called Jisoo and Rosé after but Jisoo decided not to show up. They were too lazy to start the project without her so they just slept together that night.

"They found a suicide note so it must really be a-"

"Suicide?" Jennie cut Lisa off, raising an eyebrow at the blonde beside her

The news of their teacher's death was easily spread. Some says its a suicide but other media outlets says its a planned murder.

"I dont believe it." Jennie teared the newspaper into two pieces before sighing for the nth time

Its true. They found a note on Mr. Park's table saying "Im sorry. I did wrong. Goodbye." The note didn't make sense and doesn't even have his signature. To Jennie it was just unacceptable.

"Hey girls!" the three of them slightly jumped at Jisoo's voice popping behind them

They turned to meet the older, wearing a bright smile on her face

"What did I miss?" she asks, sitting across Lisa and just beside Chaeyoung

Lisa rolled her eyes. "Me. Duh?"

They all giggled in unison except for one person.

Jennie.

"Where were you last night?" Jennie shot her question out of nowhere making them stop laughing.

Jisoo is becoming suspicious lately. Jennie cant help but feel like she's the-

"I uhm did some work. I'm sorry I didnt tell you guys. You must have started the project already." she gave a sad smile

Lisa snorted.

"We didnt even started it." Lisa chuckled

There was an awkward silence before Lisa brought up their teacher to Jisoo.

"You dont need to tell her. She already knew that." Jennie says, giving a cold stare at Jisoo

"Oh my god what's wrong with you? Why are you acting weird?" Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows

"Oh so I'm the one acting weird?" Jennie retorded

"Don't fight please." Rosé says quietly

Another uncomfortable silence filled the air.

"Ok Jennie what's up? Is something wrong?" the blonde gently taps her shoulder

"Nothings wrong. I'm just-argh." she groans, shoving her face in her arms.

The three looked at each other and shrugged.

"Maybe she's on her period?" -Lisa

***

It was the day of their teacher's burial.

The principal decided to suspend class and let all students attend.

Nothing much happened except throwing of white rose and white balloons to the sky.

After the burial the sadness filled the rest of the day, the rain makes it even more dramatic.

It's 2:30 in the afternoon. Instead of letting go of the students, the principal decided to keep them safe from the outside world and just stay at school.

With all the things happening, Mr. Min can't help but feel paranoid.

Complaints were heard while Jennie on the other hand, kept a straight face, eyeing on Jisoo every time.

They arrived at school slightly soaked. They don't care anyway for they're only gonna be in school for a few minutes.

Her friends are currently seating in the caffeteria, eating. Jennie just came back from the bathroom and when she got back at their table, Jisoo wasnt there.

"Uh where's Jisoo?" she sat down across Rosé

"She went to the bathroom? You didn't see her?" Lisa asks

"No I was the only one-"

Shit.

"Jennie where are you going?"

She stood up not minding her friends calling her back.

Jennie went straight to the girls bathroom, kicking all of the doors.

Nobody.

She ran outside to see if Jisoo is back at the table but all she saw was Rosé and Lisa's confused faces.

Jennie ran towards their classroom and found no sign of her.

She decided to check the guidance counselor's office but still nothing.

The nerd ran all the way to the auditorium huffing. Slowly she peeked inside and saw a black hoodied person and of course, she found Jisoo.

What the actual fuck?

As if on queue, her phone started ringing.

Not now ugh.

When she saw Jisoo checked her phone if it's her phone ringing, she quickly ran as far as possible.

She stumbled on the school clinic and entered. Luckily she's alone at the moment but she knew it wouldnt take long.

Seeing this as her chance she answered her phone, catching her breath.

"H-hello who's this?" she speaks

"Good afternoon maam. We're looking for Jennie Kim, do you know this person by any chance?" a male with a high pitch voice said

"Yes. That's me. Who's this?"

"This is Park Jimin, detective from the Private Investigation Team currently holding the case of Park Chanyeol."

Jennie widened her eyes. How did a detective got her number? And why is she involved in this case?

"O-oh Good afternoon sir uhm how can I help you?"

"Its a very long story I would like to meet you in person intead. Can you come to the police station near your school Ms. Kim?"

"Of course sir. I'm on my way." Jennie says walking out the clinic

"I'm wearing a red cap if you got there. See you there Ms. Kim."

Jennie nods and hung up.

***

She immediately found Detective Park when she got there. She was surprised the detective look so young.

Jennie for the nth time ran on her way to the station so the detective being so kind offered her a water to drink.

"Maybe you're wondering why I've called you." they both entered a room with only a table and two chairs.

Jennie who's still drinking water sat down, mirroring the detective's action.

"We found his phone and a message was supposed to be sent to you. Take a look."

Jennie closed the cap of the bottle and reached for the phone.

To: Student Kim Jennie

She is one of your friends.

//

YALL BEFORE U SAY ANYTHING JUST KEEP READING

lmao

im LAUGHING SO HARD RN

im so sorry

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

oh

and im loving this emoji

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

no memes for now lol

~A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 8K 44
"with so many secrets, you're bound to let one slip." jisoo, jennie, chaeyoung and lisa are the type of girls that you ask for the homework. or, you...
60K 4K 64
What happens when two souls who plan to kill themselves meet each other on the very night they are expected to lose their lives? Will they change one...
16.3K 1.1K 10
He only had himself to blame. ━ alternate universe, bangpink ━ prisoners!blackpink, murderers!blackpink ━ blood, crime, romance
112K 8.6K 48
"You're alive to me, Taehyung." He let out a humorless chuckle and looked at me. "Too bad they've killed me years ago." Started: 07/14/19 Completed:...