FRANS / SRISK ONESHOTS // San...

By whalerz

WADDUP MOTAHFAK- Language SOrry i dont SpeAk EnGlisH |||| VUT ANYWAS IM DOUNG FRANS LEMON ONESHOTS AND THE TI... More

→First Kiss
→Heart Struck
→Nightshift

→BabyTale

2.5K 23 85
By whalerz

Frisk and Sans, Best buddies. I can recall they were buddies since the barrier was broken and before.

Yeah, they were. I guess they were the best of friends, they even do everything together, like one time, they hid together in a closet for 1 day just to scare papyrus, now thats what I call Skeletons in the closet xD

But what if they were seperated when the barrier broke?

Lets find out

----------------

"What?! Really?" Frisk jumped in shock as she knew it would be the time of her life.

"Child, your already 21. I don't even know why Im telling you this, but your old enough to make choices on your own. Since Asriel is still living here, and me and your father have decided its best for you to stay with Sans and Papyrus for awhile. So you can finally get a life! " Toriel said with joy.

"Im gonna miss you! " Frisk hugged Toriel and Asgore and her sister Chara and brother Asriel,

"Haha! Bye!" Frisk waved as she picked up her suitcase full of stuff and closed the gate. A sigh escaped her lips as she knew it was time to live a life.

"Chara your 24 you should also-"
"SHHhHHHush"

Frisk saw the whole city, the vibrant colors everything was perfect. Untill he saw blue dust collecting and she knew it was Sans.

She was so happy to see him agian, she tackled him. "HAHA! Sans!" She laughed. "Heh heh, exited kiddo?" Sans chuckled.

----Time Skip BECAUS E NOTHING HAPPENED AND THEY TELLPorted Home

--

"Im home!" Sans yelled. "Oh wait I forgot, I live alone. "

"What? Why? Wheres papyrus?"Frisk asked in worry and concern.

"Hes with uh, mettaton living with him in the skyscraper. Hes actually world famous chef and is featured in the toaster's shows. " Sans explained.

"Woah, I got a lot of catching up to do. " Frisk giggled.

'maybe this is why goat mom and goat dad wanted me to live with sans. Mom always had phonecalls with sans discussing important stuff, but why did they mention papyrus?' Frisk thought.

-- After getting settled --

"Well uh, we only have one room, cause papyrus room became a storage room. I uh guess you'll be staying in mine and i'll be staying in the couch until I get another-"

"Wait!" Frisk inturupted.

"I'll stay with you.. You dont have to stay in the couch.. I dont mind. " Frisk cheerfully smiled. Holding sans hand.

Blush dusted sans cheeks as he thought of something,
'shit. I dont have an extra matress, and my bed can fit 2 people.. Wait what?'

"Lets go to your room!" before sans could tell her not to, she already was on the top floor opening the door.

Sans tellaported but he was to late.

Sans room had a king size bed and a computer desk, he had some socks around and a closet at the down left.

Frisk was amazed.

"So um, I guess i'll be staying in the floor if you want to be in the same room. "

"N-no th-thats not what I ment.." Frisk paused.

"I mean we.. Share beds? "

Blush dusted Sans cheeks, looks like Frisk wasnt that innocent, or he was the one dirty.

"Uh- SuRE!"

-- 10: 35 pm --

"Stayed up late? Huh?" Frisk chuckled.

Sans and Frisk were out going to grillbys and hanging out.

"...Im going to bed. " Sans replied.
Frisk nodded, "Im gonna go shower. "

----

Sans layed down on the bed, on the side next to the wall as he took of his jacket and suddenly, Frisk came in wearing black laced panty and bra.

"w-wh-what?!" Sans was shocked and almost fainted.

"oh, I also forgot to mention that I dont feel comfortable sleeping with my shirt." Frisk giggled, hopping on to the bed.

"...do you like it?" Frisk eagerly waited for a responce.

"..yea" Sans yawned, his heart skipped a beat but he was to lazy to give a shit.

Sans faced the wall and started snoozing.

(LEMON PART WARNING!!)
---

)Sans opened his eyes and faced frisk, who was fast asleep.

He thought of something, and he liked to do everything with Frisk.

He pulled Frisk closer and started licking her neck, Frisk woke to the feeling and stared at him blankley, as she started smirking, "this is what i've been wating for all my life. " She smirked. Her eyes falling in.

"heh, get comfortable kiddo." Sans chuckled as he took off his white T-Shirt and started taking off frisks bra.

Frisk blushed a bit, but she didnt care, this is what she wanted, after all.. Right?

Sans pinned frisk down to the bed and licked her neck. Frisk moaned, "S~Sans!" as he started licking it more.

"You dont want anyone to hear us right~?" Sans chuckled as he started going down to her chest.

He took of his pants and a throbbing blue member poped out.

Frisk giggled, "reminds me of the popcicle you gave me"

"Oh really? I bet it doesnt taste good as this. " Sans smirked

(HOLD ON HOLY COW HAHAHAHAH MY FRIEND IS READIMG MY LEMON AND THEY JUST YELLED; ''SWEET DICKS IN MY MOUTH SWEET DICKS'' IM SORRY INNOCENT CINNAMON ROLLS IM SO SORRY)

"Nah, yours tastes better~" Frisk smirked as she started to suck sans member.

(Uhh so cringey for writing im not pure anymore :( sad)

Sans moaned, "More, more more~" as frisk started sucking it and sans pushed her head in it, after that frisk needed to breath,

Frisk fell on the bed as sans smirked "My turn. " He took off Frisks black laced panty and started putting his member and pushing.. (NO DETAILS I REPEAT NO DETAILS. )

"Aaah!"

Frisk moaned. Sans smirked as he did it harder and told frisk "Moan"

"Y-your wish is my command- Ugh~ aah~ s-sans~ aaah~ h-harder~" she started moaning.

Then they started kissing eachother mouth to mouth, as sans toung toyed with frisks.

- Sans was surprised to see what frisk was holding, sans soul.

She squeezed it- "Aaah~ F-fuck~" Sans moaned.

Her smirk grew and as she started licking it slowley. "s-sh-shit.. Your good~"

Frisk tackled sans and started to hump on him, "mhm~ yes. " she moaned.

Sans started going to her womanhood "Wait, a-anywhere but there!"

"Aw cmon, i let you taste mine~" Sans chuckled.

Frisk stayed slient as sans started, "Aah~~ Sans~ Fuck me~ Aaa-Aah!~"

"I'm about to cum..." Frisk replied.

"Not yet." Sans grabbed frisks hands and let her touch his member. "mm-mmah~"

"How does that feel, huh?"

Frisk and sans never wanted it to end but it had to.

"hah.. Hah, lets do that agian sometime.." Frisk chuckled.

"Yeah." Sans fell into sleep and frisk did the same.

----- Tommorow----

"Ding Dong," The bell rang, "Frisk? Frisk! Sans!" it sounded like a familar voice.

Frisk woke up looking at her side seeing sans naked and then she rememberd what happened.

She noticed that she wasn't wearing clothes, so she put on a robe and wore some bunny slippers.

She went down stairs to see goat mum

"Greetings my child. " Toriel warmly smiled.

Frisk hopped down stairs opening the door and welcoming goat mum.

"Hi!" Frisk smiled.

"Ooh, nice house. Where do you stay?" Toriel smiled.

Frisk didnt notice that she slept with sans (because she forgot) so she led goat mum upstairs.

When they got upstairs the cold air flew past, Goat mum was surprised to see sans in the bed. "Me and sans shares bed" Frisk smiled lazily

"Ah okay. " Toriel warmly smiled
'if they did something i dont want them to do I swear.. Oh ill see in 1 month or 2..'

---- 3 months later ----

"SAAAANS!"

"Y-yes? What is it sweetheart?" Sans dashed downstairs looking at frisk surprised, looking really sleepy, he looked shocked as he looked at frisk exit the bathroom downstairs.

"TELL ME I ATE TOO MUCH!!!!! ?'' Frisk waited for his responce.

"Oh, frisk- um, you ate too much right?"

"H-heh? Right I did. "

---- 1 month later---

"AHA! SANS!!" Frisk cried.

"Y-yes?! B-babe?" Sans swiftly went down and saw the big bump on Frisks stomach.

"...WHY Am I SOO FAt?!" Frisk cried, holding a box of ceral.

"..Frisk- how do I explain this. Um Igotyoupregnantrememberwhathappendfourmonthsago?"

"Huh?" Frisk tillted her head

"Lets take a walk!" Sans grabbes her hand

~~~After Explaining

"So.. This is... Our child?" Frisk gasped.

"And um, since its already been alot of months, F-Frisk.." Sans stutterd.

"Will you... "

"Help me tie my shoes?"

(AhahahahhaHAHAHA TROLLED)

"what?"

"Ahahahhaha JUST KIDDING, i'll just pop the question" Sans slit out a ring, a symbol of marriage.

"..Wh-what?" Frisk gasped.

"I do!" Frisk hugged sans.

--2 months

''Do you like our honeymoon Frisk?'' Sans smiled

"Hehe of course!"
"Thanks for taking responicibilty for this soul" Frisk smiled.

-----......

"Waah! Mama! Papa!"

*******

U HOLE YOU LIKE IT I WORKED HARD. I MEAN LEMON JUST IGNORE IT HAHAHAHAHAH

SEE YOU NEXT CHAPPIE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.3K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
72.5K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
167K 4.4K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...