Love's Flame {Shoto Todoroki...

By FairyTailTwists

Princess (Y/N) (L/N) is the daughter of the (L/N) kingdom and is considered to be 'outgoing and weird', but t... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
A/N
Chapter Four
NOT AN UPDATE! Just some stuff about me.
Chapter Six
A/N THANK YOU ALL!
Chapter Seven (+1K SPECIAL!!)
NEW COVER!!
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve: Y/N's Past (Filler)
I WAS TAGGED?! (Not a Chapter)
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen (Short Chapter)
A/N (Will delete later)
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
I GOT TAGGED AGAIN!!
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
NEW ACCOUNT
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
IMPORTANT A/N
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty: Love
Chapter Thirty-One: Hate
Chapter Thirty-Two: Cowards
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five {Wedding Special}
???Q&A??? (Not a Chapter)
Q&A: ANSWERS!
NEW BOOK! (Izuku x Reader!)
Chapter Thirty-Six
Break
Chapter Thirty-Seven + I'M BACK
INSTAGRAM?!
Explanation
Anime Convention!
ART CONTEST!!
LAST DAY
Part 1 of the: RESULTS!!
Part 2 of the: RESULTS

Chapter Five

32.3K 1.1K 2.6K
By FairyTailTwists

*Third Person POV*

Ochaco and Izuku left (Y/N) to bathe and get ready for the day, after laying in bed for twenty minutes that is.

(Y/N) left the comfy bed and heading for the bathroom connected to her room.

Ochaco had offered to set the bath for (Y/N), but she declined kindly, knowing by the time she went to have her bath, the water would be hot no more.

(Y/N) had filled the tub with hot water, the room was full of steam. She stripped and sank into the bath.

'Ah! This is what I needed this morning!' (Y/N) commented in her head.

She drowned her hair in the water, rubbing at her scalp. 'My hair feels so soft underwater... '

Suddenly, there was a crash in her room, (Y/N) sat up, some water splashing around.

"Who's there?!" She yelled.

"Sorry!" A voice called back, "It's me, Shoto."

"What are you doing in my room?!" She called from the bathroom, hoping he wouldn't walk in.

"I came here to ask you something, but when I knocked on your door, there was no answer, I thought something had happened to you, so I kicked the door down," Shoto explained. 

"You kicked my door down?!" (Y/N) yelled, angry. 

"Yes, but I can fix it." 

(Y/N) glared at the door, "You better fix it!" She ordered. "I'll be out soon and it better be fixed by then, Shoto!" 

"Yes, Milady (Y/N)," Shoto said, (Y/N) could hear him getting to work on the door. 

She sighed in relief. 'Thank god he didn't come in...' (Y/N) blushed at the very thought of that happening. 

Not long after, (Y/N) got out of the bath and wrapped her towel around. She opened the door to get changed, forgetting who waited beyond the door. 

Shoto smiled at (Y/N), "Oh, hey--" He couldn't finish as his eyes were drawn to (Y/N), who stood there only in a towel. 

"What are you looking at?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side in confusion. 

Shoto looked away, blushing madly. 'Does she not notice her attire?!'

His eyes were glued to the ground as he said, "Your attire, Milday..."

"My attire, what do yo--" She froze.

'OH MY CRAP, I'M ONLY WEARING A TOWEL!!' (Y/N) screamed in her head. 

Before anyone could think, she slammed the bathroom door shut. Shoto flinched at the sound it left behind. 

(Y/N) couldn't stop the blush on her face, she hid her face in her knees as she slid down the door. 

"He saw me in a towel.." She whispered to herself quietly. 

Meanwhile, on Shoto's end, he wasn't taking the experience any better. He paced back and forth around her room, biting his thumb.   

"Okay Shoto," He said to himself. "You just saw (Y/N) in a towel, that is nothing to freak out about, I mean, at least she wasn't naked!" 

His methods of calming down weren't in his favor as he now imaged her without the towel. 

Shoto's face might as well be a tomato, cause it was red. 

He needed to get out and clear his head, he headed to the newly fixed door and opened it. He was about to leave, but he had to do something first. 

"(Y/N), I'm leaving the room! Please meet with me near the door at the end of this hallway once you are dressed and ready!" And with that, he was gone. 

(Y/N) heard his words and waited for the sound of a door closing. 

After a few seconds, (Y/N) left the bathroom into her now empty bedroom. 

'Thank god, he really did leave...' 

Since she was going to be doing something with Shoto, (Y/N) wanted to look nice, after all, she needs to look like she's madly in love with him. 

While looking at her dresses, she saw the one she wore yesterday. Suddenly, the memory of Shoto's comment came to her mind. 

'This dress suits you wonderfully, Princess.'

It seemed like her face's favorite color was red, cause it once again was that shade. 

(Y/N) shook her head and picked a different dress to wear. It was a white dress, with the top being brown leather, the sleeves also had details with leather in them as well. She quickly placed skinny braids randomly in her hair, it looked alright to her. 

She turned toward her door, just realizing it was fixed. 'So, he really did fix it?' She smiled and left her room. 

"So, I head to the door at the end of this hallway?" (Y/N) told herself, walking that way. 

She started getting scared cause not only was is a long hallway, it got darker the farther you went. 

'Calm down, (Y/N), nothing bad is gonna happen. Shoto would put you in danger...Right?' 

(Y/N) was doubting if Shoto was a nice guy at this point. There was barely any source of light to be seen, but (Y/N), for some reason, kept walking forward. 

Soon, (Y/N) walked right into something, almost falling, but whatever it was grabbed her. 

Since she was already tense, (Y/N) screamed. 

It was cut short by a hand. "Shh!" They said it sounded familiar.

"S-Shoto? Is that y-you?" She stuttered. 

"Yeah, it's me, I'm glad you made it." 

(Y/N) glared at him even though he couldn't see. "Why is it so damn dark?"

"Cause this part of the castle used to be a hideout during attacks, but we moved its location. It was abandoned, so I made it my own, and I wanted to show you.

"A-and it's j-just u-us?" (Y/N) was flustered at the thought. 

"Yeah, just us. Now, let us go." He gently took her hand, and opened a door you didn't know was there. 

Once the doors opened, light blinded her eyes. "AHH! So bright!" She said, rubbing her eyes. 

After a moment, she finally looked at her surroundings, her jaw dropped to the floor as tears brimmed her eyes. 

It was a library, full of books to the roof. 

Shoto smiled warmly, taking both (Y/N)'s hands. "Welcome, to our hideout, Princess..."

~*~*~*~*~

AHH! I DID IT! I POSTED THE CHAPTER!

Sorry, I took forever to post, I was honestly focusing on my new book.

It's called 'Villains Work'. It's based off the villain!Deku AU. (Please check it out!)

I've decided what days to update my books so here so here it is:

________

(N/U= No Update)

Mondays: N/U

Tuesdays: Villains Work.

Wednesday: N/U

Thursday: Love's Flame.

Friday: N/U

Saturday: Villains Work

Sunday: Love's Flame.

_______

So, I may not always stick to this exactly, I may switch the books around or do a double update in one day, or back to back updates, but this is what it's gonna mostly look like.

I hope you're okay with the way I update, I'll show you how my week normally looks like.

______

Mondays: I play Dungeons and Dragons.

Tuesdays: Writing for Villains Work

Wednesdays: I have Scouts. (Yes, I'm a girl in Scouts! :)]

Thursdays: Writing for Love's Flame.

Fridays: I'm heading up to my dad's for the weekend. (Yes, my parents are divorced.)

Saturdays: Writing for Villains Work while also trying to make time for my father.

Sundays: Writing for Love's and also heading back to my mom's.

______

This is how my weeks look like, so sorry if I miss updates here and there.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter as always! Thanks for reading!

*~Lace V. Rose~*

(Word Count: 1204 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 877 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
1.2M 54.5K 123
The perfect princess, soon to be the perfect ruler. It is your duty to find a husband and be a good queen. You are ready. Now, let the bidding begin...
599K 17.7K 37
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
17.3K 576 30
(Shoto Todoroki x reader) Y/N L/N an ordinary girl. when here a couple of other girls had to go to the castle to be picked out for a wife for the Pri...