To Find Yourself (Disney's De...

By MichellePoulter

Kelsey White. 16. Daughter of Snow White and Only sister of Mal. I know what you're thinking.. How am I Mal's... More

Welcome To Auradon
Present Day

Finding Who I Am

135 3 0
By MichellePoulter

Growing up with a single mom (my mother Snow White) I've always wondered who my father was, but every time I would ask it was like a forbidden question in Auradon. Wouldn't you go crazy not knowing half of where you came from?
To add on my problems you may know I grew up in Auradon where everyone was polite, some were fake *cough *cough Audrey (Sleeping Beauty's daughter). I grew up being good and evil. Hard to believe? I wanna know why too. Why was I polite some days and why did the Isle of the Lost call my name other days. Why was a I so weird compared to the other kids my age in Auradon? Why was my one and only best friend Ben (Son of Belle & Beast)? I never was a lady of the court but I never was a 'bad kid' either. Confused? So was I growing up until one day....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 155 70
Erotic shots
222K 32.5K 18
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း
317K 9K 43
I am insufficient. Well, that's not my name obviously, but that's what my family has decided I am. I'm Julie. I'm 14, about to be 15 years old. I ha...
1.6M 109K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...