BFF's With The Sprouses

By lg123alial

Cole & Dylan Sprouse are your neighbors and have been since you were 4. You are all best friends, will that c... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Thank you
Chapter 6
Reminder
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 5

2.2K 46 2
By lg123alial

You; Hey Cole...
Cole; what?
You; I like you Cole, I've liked you ever since we were seven and you gave me money in a boot to take home when my mom wasn't doing so good, I've liked you since we were 12 and you gave me a kiss on the head and said everything's gonna be alright after my dad died. I've liked you since middle school when Adam tripped me and I was the laughing stock of school until you acted like you tripped so I wasn't alone, I- I love you Cole.
(As I said this coles eyes went big and he smiled)
Cole; well then I have to tell you something to hey Y/n.
You; what?
Cole; I like you I've liked you since you punched the kid who laughed at me for not having a girlfriend I've liked you since we kissed in your pool underwater when no one was looking I've liked you since you moved in next door. But there's only one problem...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
13K 195 22
your parents are shark boy and lava girl guppy is your little sister You had a very rough childhood since you were five you are now 14 and still don'...
670K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.