Realization!

ImperfectlyPerfect4 द्वारा

YOU'LL HAVE TO READ TO SEE IF YOU ENJOY IT OR NOT..BUT I HOPE YOU DO. अधिक

Title
THE DATE❤️
ANDRE
FORGIVE ME?
CHILLING✌️
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT❤️
Breakfast with the cocky and conceded!
Difficult
Fill in
J+M=US
LowBlow
I Wanna Be With You
BIRTHDAY GIRL❤️
BIRTHDAY GIRL❤️
BIRTHDAY GIRL ❤️
CATER TO YOU
POOH BEAR
BLOW MY HIGH
THUGGA TIME
Such a creative title,don't need a title!
MakeUpToBreakUp
FallingDown
If you only knew..
Talk To Me. . . . . .
SHOCKER!
LOVE/HATE THING
Love Is In The Air
Realization....
A New Day..
Butterflies
Sparks Will Fly
Author's Note
The Fire We Make
Ready
Changes
Try Againツ
Dreams&Nightmares
BREAKING POINT
Author's NOTE...
Realization 2!
Mines...
Real
Escape
Escape
Realization Do-Over

LoveyDovey

2.6K 59 19
ImperfectlyPerfect4 द्वारा

OMG! I'M AT  30K!! THANKYOU ALL SO MUCH, THANKS FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE READ MY NEW NEW BOOK ' REAL ' . THANKYOU AGAIN!

MICA

       " So Carter kisses me, and I backed up but when I backed up Ace was right there. He threw the roses and left." Dre explained to me. " Damn, that's messed up." I shook my head.

" What you gon' do? " I asked, I loved Ace's and Dre's relationship. They were cute, and it hurts me to see my bestfriend hurt. " I'm going over his house. Today. We're gonna straighten this shit out. I'm done with the fighting. I confuse myself being so damn emotional cause I miss him and then I wanna smack his ass." She vented. This nigga got my G, sooo gone. She aint never been so far gone off a nigga. She must love him. Well maybe. We went to the food court. My phone had buzzed, a text from.......

My baby. I'm so damn in love with his yellow ass. But then again, am I? I mean, I've never been in love before. I laughed responding to his text. Andrea was picking up her phone for the millionth time. Of course calling Ace.

" Hello?" I seen a glimmer in her eyes. I laughed. I had ordered our food and we sat down. She was on the phone and I was eating. I went to go throw my trash away and was furious with what I saw. Jalen and his little brother Jaden, some other little girl and a girl who was lightskin, she was short but looked about my age. I kissed my teeth going back to where I was sitting. Dre was finally off of the phone. " Look." I told her , she gasps." Want me to handle it?" She asks , I giggled, " No. I know just what to do." I told her. After she ate we left. I told her to drop me off , she was about to go see Ace. I can't wait to find out what happens, but right now. I have something else to worry about.

DRE

      I knocked on the door and waited. He came to the door, no shirt just some pajama pants. I smiled weakly. I haven't seen him in 2 months. I wanted to kiss him so bad. He moved out the way, I walked in. We went up to his room," Wassup." He says, rubbing his face while sitting on the bed.

" Well first, I don't like how you just flipped the script on me. Do you not know what you did before you left?! You called me your damn friend. If I'm such a damn friend why are you mad when he kissed me! ." I yelled, " He kissed you?" He asks, " yes! I stress too damn much over you. I cried the whole damn two months of you being gone. My mind was gone, I was gone. I needed you! Then for you to call me your friend. ! I just I'm tired, I don't need this! I can't fuc--" He ran up and slapped me................

With his pink juicy lips. He pushed me on the door, as I wrapped my arms around his neck. It became a make out session. But, I pushed him back. " This does not make up for what you did." I told him while catching my breath. He got on both of his knees hugging my thighs. " Bae, I'm so sorry. It was not intentional, I said it because I know how she is. But while I was on tour I told her, she didn't like it but I didn't care. Cause I-I -I Love you Andrea. I love you too much to do something like that to you deliberately. " He says, I smiled. " Don't say it." I told him, he got up and looked in my eyes, " Don't say what?"

" I love you, Don't say it. I understand that's how you feel, but I wanna feel it all the way. When you say it to me I wanna be able to say it all the way. Just wait for me," I said grabbing his cheeks. He nodded, " Aight, Babe. I'll wait. But I just want you to know, I do," I smiled kissing his pink lips.

" But don't get too comfortable, I'm still mad at your ass. That really hurt my feelings." I pouted,

" I know, and I'm truly sorry. Please forgive me," He gave me the puppy dog face, " Eh, I'll see." I smirked, he kissed his teeth pushing me on the bed. " ow!" I laughed.  We started to play volleyball on his ps3 bundle.. I'ma kick his ass. 

KAYLA

   " When are we going back home?" Kyla asks me, " I'm not sure Ky, But we'll leave soon enough. I just have some stuff to do. But, why? Are you ready to go?" I asked her, she nodded.

" I miss mommy, why can't we live with her?" She looks so innocent, " Uh, well. Mommy had to take a business trip, " I said while putting on some black ripped skinny jeans, I was about to take Kyla to the park, she's been begging me to take her. " Hm." She pouted, I walked over to her

" I know you miss mommy, I do too. Please don't cry, you'll make me cry. You wanna see me cry?"

She shook her head no, I tickled her, " Good, cause I don't wanna see you cry either. You good now?" I smiled while pushing her hair to the side.

" Mhm. I love you Kay." She smiled and my heart had melted. " Aw, I love you too Ky." She gave me a hug, and returned to trying to do her hair.  I turned around and Cash was standing there. I wiped a tear, before he came any closer. Before I knew it all the tears were rushing down. He grabbed me and held me tight.

" You did good, ma. Don't cry. I don't wanna see you cry either." He whispered, I sniffled and held my head up. He grabbed my chin, lightly pecking my lips while wiping the small tears. We kissed 2 more times then we just stared at each other. I sighed, while he smirked.

" What?" I said quietly, he chuckled, " Nothing." He says while turning around. I put my hand over my chest and slid down against the wall. I think I like him.

" I'm ready!" Kyla says as cheery as she looks. I stood up and smiled, she had dressed her self just like me. I had on a red Nike hoodie, some ripped skinny jeans, and some black timberlands. The only thing different thing was her pants weren't ripped. I smiled as she walked up to me and grabbed my hand. " Wait, Wait. No hug for me." I heard Cash's voice, Kyla turned and ran up to him. Over the past 2-3 months they've built an unbreakable bond. It's like the cutest thing ever. They be up at 3 in the morning just talking and laughing. " I'm sorry. I thought you left." She hugged his neck, he kissed her cheeks and forehead , she laughed grabbing his cheeks. " Aight lil bit, y'all have fun."  He says putting her down, they did their lil handshake they made up. " Aight, catch you later,ma." He says to me, kissing my temple. I smiled , Cash wanted me to take one of his cars and I declined, it wasan't that far anyway. . Kyla and I talked all the way there. She almost fell out when we got to the park. Dramatic ass. I laughed while following her. .

" Be careful, Ky!" I yelled to her, she looked at me and nodded. I chuckled, while looking at my phone.

" Long time, no see." I jumped at the sound of the familiar voice. I turned around and smirked,

" Hey, Jalen right?" I asked, while scooting over. " Yeah, you can go play lil man." He pats his little brother's back. He sat down next to me,

" I'm sorry about not texting you, just been a lot with my girl and all." Girl? as in Girlfriend?

" Girl? Who's the lucky lady?" I giggled, " Her name is Mica." He says showing me a picture of the girl, I smiled, though I was a tad jealous.

" She's pretty." I said, caressing my hair to the back. We ended up staying at the park for about 2 hours. Jalen then offered us to go to the mall with him. I happily accepted.

Right about now, we were just browsing. I wasan't planning on going shopping. I had no money. I mean Cash gives me money all the time, but I only use it if we need it. I feel like a gold digger spending his hard earned money on things I want. He does not know that I rarely use the money. He often gives me too much money. Like right now, on this credit card I have 10 Gs. Like what in the hell am I gonna do with that? But I have an Idea. I was gonna talk about with him tonight.

When Ky and I got home , Cash was gone. " You hungry, Ky?" I ask her, she shook her head no.

" You sure?" She nods, " Okay, we gotta take a bath then we can go to bed," I told her as we walked upstairs. Today was pretty chill. I am still looking for jobs, but no one is hiring. I pray and pray everyday that I find something. " All done?" I ask, walking in the bathroom, Kyla thinks she's a big girl now so she likes to wash up on her own. " Yep." She says while wrapping herself in a towel. I laughed following her to our room, I could've gotten my own room, but I wanted to stay close to my sister,

After getting her and I cleaned we headed to our room.  I heard a something downstairs  and I got up, I heard Kyla's small footsteps behind me. It was Cash.

" Anthony! " Kyla ran up to him, " Ah, what's up lil bit." He kissed her cheek, " Nothing! I missed you." She says laying her head on her shoulder. I smiled, biting the insides of my jaw, it was now time to talk to him. " I - I uh, I have to talk to you." I told him after he had gotten Kyla to go to sleep. We walked to his room. " Who was that nigga you was with at the mall?" He asks, I looked at him.

" How'd you--"

" That was not my question. Who was the nigga you was with at the mall?" He repeats while taking off his oreo 5s. I sighed., "  A friend. I seen him at the park and he invited me to go to the mall. Is there a problem?" I rose my eyebrows. 

" Don't get slick, Kay." I scoffed, " Slick? Your name isn't on my birth certificate, so act like it."

"My name is on the lease on this damn house you live in." He retorted, " Oh really? Alright then." I chuckled, leaving his room. I grabbed our duffle bags, I packed them all up and grabbed Kyla some clothes to put on. I threw on a hoodie, and finished packing.

" Put the bags down." Cash says while standing at the door. I looked at him and scoffed, I quietly  and carefully lifted up Kyla and she rearranged her self getting more comfortable.

" Move." I whispered, " Put her down." He says, I rolled my eyes, " Please move." I sighed , he moved and I walked downstairs.

" Look, Kay. It's been a long ass day for me." He says, " I'm sorry to hear that." I said throwing him his keys while walking out. I really don't have time for the bull. I know exactly where I'm gonna go. See last week, I bought a car. An all black charger. I parked it down the street, Cash does not know about it. I walked all the way down the street, and around the corner. I got my keys and put Ky in the back seat and made my way to the front. I figured maybe we could just go to a hotel for tonight. I'm supposed to go to see a very nice condo that's downtown tomorrow.

We got checked in and we headed to our room. I unlocked the door and nearly passed out. Cash was sitting there, on the bed, flipping through channels.

" You aint slicker than me, ma. I know your every move and I know everything you do. I know about the condo your gonna see tomorrow too. I know about the car, the money you rarely spend, you can't get pass me. You should know that. I'm sorry for what I said, I told you I've had a tough day. Just come back home." He says, I put Ky on the bed and she snuggled up tight against the warm covers.

" Just leave. You can take the money, the car, all of it. Just go. I just wanna go to sleep." I whined, getting in the bed. I felt him get in behind me. I turned around and faced him. This stuff gets me so confused. He kissed my forehead.

" Baby, I'm sorry." He whispers, " I know, just let me get on my own. " I told him, :" I can't . Cause I want you to be my girl." I smiled,

" I wanna be your girl too. I just, "

" Say yes. " He says, " It's not that easy. It has to be right."

" What isn't right?"

" Me." I answered, " Kayla. Just be mines and we can go on from there. I sighed and closed my eyes. He pulled me closer to him. I smiled and just went to sleep. " Aahh!" I heard Kyla scream I got up .

" Ky, wh-what's wrong?" I ask, as she sits up and leans towards Cash. I sometimes feel like he's taking my sister away from me. He started to talk to her while rocking her back to sleep. I walked to the bathroom, and locked the door. I sat on the floor and started to cry. The death of my grandma was now starting to kill me. I sniffled and cried more. Then there was a knock at the door, " Come on ma, Let me in." He knocked on the door again, I unlocked it and went to sit on the toilet. He sat on the counter, " Wassup." He says, I shrugged, " Nothing. Nothing is up. Look, why do you want us to stay so badly? I mean, you saved my life twice and then you offer your home to us, now you kiss me call me baby, have this unbreakable bond with Kyla, You want me to be with you. It all moves too fast, I'm just so confused, I just need you--" He kissed my lips softly,

" I need you too, but If you think we going to fast, we'll slow down. Get your own apartment, a job  take your time. Do all you need. I'll be here waiting for your slow ass." He laughed, so did I,I hugged his torso,

" Thank you, Anthony. For everything." I whispered, " No problem, Kayla." He rubbed my back then let go. I opened the bathroom door and we walked out. He put on his shoes and kissed Kyla's forehead.

" See ya later," He smiled, showing dimples I've never seen.

" Yeah, later." I smiled closing the door. Tomorrow is a brand new start.

    MIC

      " J, I don't want to beat around the bush or anything, So I'll just--I seen you in the mall today, with that girl." I cut straight to the point, there's no reason to hide. " Yeah, Kayla." He says like I know the girl.

" Yeah Kayla, I had lunch with her the other day." I spoke sarcastically, " Mica, she's just a friend." He sighed rubbing my thigh,

" Well, you could've let me know that." I kissed my teeth. He pulled me over to him, " I wanna take you on a date." He kisses my cheek.

" Hm, I don't know. Was that a question or a statement,?" I smiled , " Whatever you want it to be, but more of a statement." I giggled,

" Sure, where are we going?" I asked, :" The beach." I nodded walking to his bed and laying down,

" Mic,you should give me a massage,"

" Nigga you mean, you want a lap dance." I smiled, I would be happy to give my man a lap dance. He nodded smirking evily.

" Okay," I laughed, while taking off his shirt. " Bounce that shit." He says while I sat on his lap,

" You're so nasty." I laughed, " You love it tho." We both started to laugh. The rest of the night was filled with music, moans, groans, laughter, and love.

______________________

I AM AT 30K THANKYOU SOOOOOO MUCH, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

SHOUTOUT TO ALL OF YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

MUCH LOVE, MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND VOTE!

READ MY NEW BOOK REAL, I LOVE IT AND I HOPE YOU DO TOO.

PLEASEEEEEE&THANKYOUUUUUU

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
𝐄𝐗 - 𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃 🪕 द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

642K 29.1K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...
The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan charlolia द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

488K 17.2K 195
(Fan TL) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of...