bad for me // min yoongi ✔️

By mattiesworld

min yoongi plays piano at your uncle's cafe every tuesday & thursday. you have the privelege of watching him... More

*] prologue
*] reading playlist
1] all of them dreams
2] how much you shine.
3] crush
4] restless; infatuation
5] dream, reality
6] heartbeat
7] change
8] i've been upside down
9] can you come hold me again?
10] becoming reality
11] come on, listen to me
12] unfair
13] cry baby
14] you get my eyes
15] icing on the cake
16] intrusion
17] baby, i know it's not fair
18] emotions & paying the rent
19] allergic to the waiting
20] let me know
21] first love
22] dream = reality
23] don't tell them anything
24] the conflicting afflictions
25] heart like yours
26] perfect for me
27] epilogue: it's definitely you

*] Final Acknowledgements + More X Readers!

7.7K 249 43
By mattiesworld

First off, I just wanted to say a big thank you for reading this far! Thank you for the support, the votes, and the comments! I appreciate all of your support a ton, and it has helped get me this far!

Second, I'm sorry to those of you who wanted me to extend this story a bit father. I thought about it for a long time, and I honestly just felt like it was time to end it. It was a total of 60,000 words, started on May 24, 2017 and finished on July 29, 2017! A rather quick turn around if I do say so myself ;)

Please don't be too sad, though! As I'm planning on writing an x reader in this similar style for every single member of Bangtan. All of them and a teaser chapter are on my profile! Please look through them and add the ones you think are interesting to your library so you'll be notified when I update them.

Each story for each member will be very different, so I hope if you liked this story, that you may like one of the other ones.

Here are my other social medias if you'd like to keep up with me on there;

YouTube: JustMattie

Instagram: @ / justmattie

Twitter: @ / justmattie_

Much love!

x

Mattie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 16.8K 50
"This is serious, I want you to be absolutely sure because..." "Yoongi!" she yelled, "Just fuck me already!" Min Yoongi suddenly feels a bit self-des...
74.9K 3.2K 21
(Completed) Yoongi discovers that Jimin, the beautiful barista from the cafe, is trapped in an abusive relationship. Desperate to help he tries to ga...
6.6K 433 17
in which a bored idol meets a failed pianist and begs her to become his piano teacher. © starcrossedpjm 2022. all rights reserved. started: 21 may c...
1.4K 74 13
A long time ago Yoongi bought a brown piano from a little music shop. The piano was his first love. Now as an idol, he's stressed out and has lost si...