issues

By -taeslut

[ editing ] I wrote this in 2016 bear with me ©-taeslut, 2016 ( dirty jokes ) More

top/bottom/dom/sub‼️
cero
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
quince
dieciseis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinti
veintiuno
veintidos (m)
veintitres
veinticuatro
veinticinco
veintiséis
veintisiete
veintiocho
veintinueve
treinta
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38 [ full ]
Christmas special 🎄
41

39 new

600 28 8
By -taeslut

Jeongguk followed the elder in his home. Jeongguk looked around the floor, even the floor looked cozy.

"Give me you jacket." Jeongguk handed his Jacket over to the elder and waited for the elder to speak. "Go to the living room I make us some hot chocolate alright?" Jeongguk nodded and stepped in the cozy living room.

The room was colored in bright colors. Still classic.

Jeongguk sat down on the couch, making himself comfortable while waiting for the latter. "I have no marshmallows." He heard Taehyung saying from the kitchen. "Is fine." Jeongguk answered loudly back and laid back into the couch even further.

After good five- six minutes Taehyung walked in the living room with two cups of hot chocolate. "Thank you." The younger said as Taehyung handed him the cup over. "Be careful though." He nodded and placed the hot cup on the glass table.

"I like your home, it's cozy I like it." Jeongguk complimented Taehyung's home. The latter grinned brightly. "Thanks."

"So you liked the kiss?" Taehyung asked straightforward. Jeongguk choked on the beverage, slipping some chocolate around his mouth corner.

And as cliched it sounded, Taehyung used his thumb to wipe it away. "I told you to be careful." He scold.

"It ain't my fault." Jeongguk talked back. Taehyung grinned mischievous. "Anyway answer my question."

"Where's the please?" Jeongguk sassily answered.

Taehyung almost rolled his eyes.

"Please Mylord answer my question." Taehyung said in a aristocratically way, caused Jeongguk to giggle. "You stupid." Jeongguk said in his best British accent, well he hoped it was British.

Taehyung sipped from his beverage before he called Jeongguk's name. "Hey Jeongguk." The said male turned his head to Taehyung. "Yes?"

Taehyung merely smiled at him and leaned forward.

"Oh fuck." Jeongguk thought, but leaned in anyway.

And again their lips are pressed against each other's. Taehyung smiled against the Jeongguk's lips before he puckered his lips and began to move them. You hadn't to tell Jeongguk's twice he immediately went along Taehyung's moves, tilting his head to get more of the others lips.

Taehyung then let his hand room around the younger's back before he let his hand travel to the younger's hips. Jeongguk played along and shifted closer to Taehyung, gripping onto the elder shoulders.

The two cups totally forgotten.

Taehyung leaned more toward so that Jeongguk laid at his back in the end. Taehyung hovered over him, still not leaving Jeongguk's lips. "Hmm I can remember that you said that you don't want to?" Taehyung smirked above the younger. "Shut up before I change my mind." Jeongguk tugged on Taehyung's neck-line to pull him down. He combined their lips once again, his hands smoothly traveled up to the elders hair, tugging lightly on them as Taehyung shoved his tongue straight in Jeongguk's mouth, which caused the younger to huff.

"Come on." He muttered and tugged with his other hand on the elders pullover. "Take it off." He mumbled loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

And he did he pulled away from Jeongguk and touched the fabric of his pullover and pulled it over his head, letting it fall down beside the couch. "Hey let's move to the bedroom." Taehyung suggested. "Is if as comfy as your couch?" Jeongguk asked. The elder nodded.

Jeongguk practically rushed in Taehyung's bathroom. "That's the bathroom." He heard Jeongguk groan. "I noticed." He scoffed and opened the door next to the bathroom. "Found it." He smiled.

Taehyung smiley shook his head and followed the younger. Now they standing in front of each other both with bright smiles and eyes. "Hi." Jeongguk giggled and put his arm around Taehyung's neck, caressing the elders neck softly. "Hi." Taehyung said back and also giggled.

Jeongguk leaned forward slowly, catching Taehyung's lips in a slow kiss. Jeongguk never kissed someone with so much passion. It felt great, no incredible. He smiled in the kiss and let himself fall down carefully on the bed. Taehyung removed his pants while they both fell on the bed.

"You stupid?" Jeongguk giggled and removed his oven shirt plus pants throwing them on the floor. "Wow." He perceived Taehyung's voice. Jeongguk looked up and saw that Taehyung was shamelessly checking him out. "Thank you." He giggled. Gosh why did he giggles so much. Oh yea because he was happy.

"That's not your first time right?" Taehyung asked and pulled something out of the drawer. "No." Jeongguk replied quickly and earned a chuckle from Taehyung.

"What is in your hand?" Jeongguk asked curiously. "Lube and condom." Jeongguk made an O-face and nodded.

Taehyung placed himself between Jeongguk's legs which the younger already had spread. Taehyung's hand ran through Jeongguk's inner thigh, which caused goosebumps over Jeonggguks skin.

Jeongguk's skin was so pretty, he was so pretty. His thighs were perfect for him, his whole body was perfect for him. "You're so pretty Baby." Taehyung muttered and stroked over Jeongguk's boxers.

Jeongguk gasped.

"So pretty for me?" He asked. The younger immediately nodded and stretched his arms out for Taehyung to grab. "What do you want?"

"You." Just this word let Taehyung went crazy. The elder hovered over Jeongguk and pressed his crotch on Jeongguk's. "Hi baby." He whispered and moved his hips.

Jeongguk really tried, he really did try not to let out a sound, but that was impossible. Taehyung continued with moving his crotch against Jeongguk's, he nipped on the younger neck.

And it would be a lie if Jeongguk would say that he wasn't hard, because he was. "Baby your bones turns me so much on." Taehyung mumbled and chuckled.

Jeongguk was embarrassed, it wasn't his fault that he was horny. "Guess whom fault it is." He sassed. Taehyung grippe Jeongguk's biceps and moaned. "Fuck gguk." Jeongguk showed his beautiful smile that Taehyung wanted to kiss and so he did.

Both there flown in lust and to aroused to think straight, not that they were straight anyway.

"Can you uhm you know do it know." Jeongguk asked and looked away. Taehyung laughed and pulled away and Jeongguk almost whimpered because of the sudden action.

Taehyung pulled their boxers off releasing two swollen and leaking dicks. "Oh wow you leak a lot." He said as he got his hand on Jeongguk's member. "No let my dick alone just take care of my ass Taehyung please." Jeongguk whined and if he wasn't so aroused he would be super embarrassed.

Taehyung licked over his lips he was so turned on so he spread Jeongguk's legs wide apart and grabbed the lube and squeezed a handful liquid on his hand, rubbing it together and let his first two finger teasingly circle around Jeongguk's hole.

Jeongguk muffled his upcoming moans, though he was more aroused than embarrassed it still was embarrassing for him. The last time he had some action down there was long ago.

Jeongguk moaned loudly as Taehyung slid his first finger in slowly and carefully. He didn't want to hurt Jeongguk unnecessary, because Jeongguk had to take his dick soon and his dick wasn't small.

Jeongguk pulled Taehyung down by his other hand, crashing their lips together and moving in unison. Taehyung moaned. He was so aroused he could wait to fuck his precious man.

He slipped his second finger in and kissed Jeongguk harder to erase the pain at least a bit.

First comes pain then pleasure. And this what Jeongguk believed so he relaxed and let Taehyung do his job.

Taehyung scissored his fingers and occasionally pushed them out side, he did everything to hear the wonderful voice of Jeongguk.

"You can't believe how much I want you right now." He muttered between the kisses. "More." Jeongguk moaned and grinded on Taehyung's finger's.

Jeongguk knew he would be so embarrassed later, but fuck it. He just wanted Taehyung so much.

Taehyung placed few kisses on Jeongguk's lips before removing. He added his third finger in and fingered Jeongguk. The younger ached his back and moaned. " oh my god." He moaned. "Taehyung is fine too". The latter joked, but didn't stop with pushing his fingers in Jeongguk.

Jeongguk felt like dying he felt his climax. "Taehyung stop please I'm gonna cum." Taehyung stopped. "Already?" He was amazed, he had such an affect on the younger. "I haven't had sex in a while."

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Okay ready for the real thing?" He asked and covered his dick with lube and pumped it a few times. "Yes." Jeongguk said excited. He really couldn't wait.

And then finally, finally Taehyung pressed his tip in Jeongguk und slowly pushed forward. Jeongguk mean while shushed his eyes and tried to relax. "Is it okay?" Taehyung asked as he pushed his length further in and then stop so that Jeongguk could adjust his side.

Jeongguk merely nodded. Damn it he couldn't wait.

"Move please." He choked out. Taehyung did. He pushed his dick out until his tip was in and slammed back. Elicited from both a moan. Jeongguk wrapped his hands around Taehyung's arm and his legs on Taehyung's shoulders. "Is it good?" Taehyung asked.

Jeongguk loved it. He loved it that Taehyung was so carefully with him. "Yes just please tae." He whined. He didn't had to tell Taehyung twice, because Taehyung began to slam into him bestial.

Taehyung wanted to go slow with Jeongguk since it's their first time together, but neither could he control himself. While he thrust into Jeongguk he leaned down to steal few sloppy kisses. The elder then decided to move down to Jeongguk's neck and kissing and sucking lightly on it. Jeongguk cried out he almost cum.

Taehyung changed his angle to hit another spot and Jeongguk screamed. "Oh my god do that again." He demanded and thrust back. He wanted to feel that again.

And because Taehyung wasn't an asshole he did. He slammed on this certain point. Jeongguk saw black, he felt so incredible amazing. "T-tae." He cried out. Tears had formed in his eyes. "Hmm?"

"Please make me cum." He begged and gripped harder on the latters arm. "Make me cum so hard." He sounded so needy, but Taehyung loved it.

"Oh I will trust me Baby and I know you will you, you are so good for me you take me well and you are so brave I can't believe I'm allowed to have you." Taehyung truthfully muttered. Jeongguk sobbed it was to much for him.

He knew he wouldn't last longer and so he finally release all over him and Taehyung's chest. Taehyung immediately pulled out and stroked his dick, ready to release on Jeongguk. "Can I Baby?" He carefully asked.

And Jeongguk would be an asshole if he would said no.

"Please do." Jeongguk got no his elbow and opened his mouth.

"Fuck." Taehyung groaned as he spit on Jeongguk's face. Jeongguk tried to swallow the majority of the cum. Taehyung smiled fondling and wiped his own cum away. "You look so pretty." He said and kissed Jeongguk's lips.

"I love you." Taehyung softly confessed. Jeongguk only smiled and leaned forward to another kiss. "I know you do." He giggled. "Don't you love me too?" Taehyung asked with a face hurt face.

Jeongguk slapped Taehyung's chest. "Idiot of course I do." He replied and laid down, he was exhausted. "Say it." Taehyung said and laid back next to Jeongguk.

Oh well Jeongguk pasted out. "Really?" Taehyung groaned and closed his eyes. The dirt they had on them could he clean later up, sleep sounded so much better.

Taehyung pulled the blanket over his and the younger's body so that Jeongguk wouldn't freeze when he would wake up later. "You're a sassy bitch, but I do love you." He muttered happily.

He then laid his arm over Jeongguk's waist and snuggled closer to him. His head on Jeongguk's neck, so he could smell the younger. Though he smelled like sweat, but anyway it felt comfortable and warm with Jeongguk in his arms.

It felt safe.

Little did he know that Jeongguk was actually awake and just waited for Taehyung to shush down.

"I Love you too."

---
not edit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 77.7K 29
[COMPLETED] In which Jungkook loses his college scholarship and decides to become a cam boy to pay for his tuition, and Taehyung uses this secret to...
1.5K 91 30
ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ɪɴsᴇᴘᴀʀᴀʙʟᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs. ʙᴜᴛ , ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ sᴛᴀʀᴛs ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘɪɴɢ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ғᴏʀ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ, ᴡʜᴏᴍ ᴡᴀs ᴏʙʟɪᴠɪᴏᴜ...
4.1K 131 15
Jungkook has a daydream where the class president Kim Taehyung was going to fuck him. Jungkook and Taehyung are in the same class, yet they never tal...
59.7K 2.6K 18
[now i understand why people look at you and go "oh.."] top! taehyung bottom! hoseok ⚠️[WARNING]⚠️ (smut, inappropriate language, slight triggers) sl...