The Bad Boy Broke The Player

By LemonsDead

He was gay He wasn't He was mysterious He was an open book He's never had a relationship He's fucked almost e... More

!!! WARNING!!!
Description
Character background
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
WEDDING (actual last chapter)

Epilogue

28.6K 541 109
By LemonsDead

Brian's pov
----
It's been 5 years since me and Mike (don't fucking correct my grammar) graduated college I know gasp we went to college we have a beautiful baby girl that we adopted from the orphanage well she's not a baby anymore she's like 7 but still she's our baby girl Mike works at a bar and comes home at like 5:00 p.m it's a day bar "Daddy I'm hungry" Ellie said "okay I'll feed you" I replied yeah Ellie is our daughter she calls me Daddy and Mike dad we haven't officially gotten married yet but our wedding is soon . I went to the kitchen and made Ellie a PBJ sandwich and gave it too her "HONEY IM HOME" Mike yelled as he walked in the kitchen "geesus no need to yell I'm right here" I scolded as I hit him with a news paper we're all one big happy family and I can't wait until Mike becomes my official husband.

Girls/Girls/Boys- Panic! At the Disco

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 633 32
When Alex is forced to get a new roommate, he is surprised by his god like complexion. But things turn turn out far differently than he had imagined...
6.9K 722 44
Youngbin Lee has been the target of school bullying for long enough, and it has started to chip away his last bit of confidence. But during a fateful...
212K 10.2K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
2.8K 60 15
Jade West hates Tori Vega. Or does she? Sure, she used to hate her, but ever since she broke up with Beck Oliver, she can't seem to take her mind off...