The Betas Alpha

By hkayh123

Jay is going to be the next alpha of the Blue Woods pack. With his birthday coming up in a week he is excited... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Authors Note

36.9K 1K 516
By hkayh123

That's an example of what I'm talking about this chapter.

Okay, so I'm going to rant but it is important. I've been reading over some comments and am really hating what some people are saying. Look, Carson is depressed. Simple. It's not exactly something that can just go away over night. Jay, is his mate. Simple. He is going to be there helping him.

Simple.

Everyone is allowed to have their own opinions, I respect that. What I don't respect is people hating on Carson because of how his mind is working. I understand that he isn't real, but people that are going through what he is dealing with are real, and some are most likely reading this book. So, reading comments about how you like the character that doesn't suffer from anxiety, depression, and an eating disorder, but how you want to punch the character that does isn't a great message to them.

Also, reading comments about how 'weak' or how Carson is acting like a 'baby' is not okay. Simple. If you have never suffered from depression, you won't understand how someone who does/has minds works. Same thing goes for anxiety or an eating disorder.

Carson will not just magically get better because he found his mate, it doesn't really work like that. Maybe you think it should because this is a werewolf story, but that's not how I'm personally writing this. If you don't really like that, then please don't continue to read this story. Simple.

So no more hate comments. Got it? Thank you wonderful people.

Comment
Vote
Add
Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 2.1K 36
The packs of Bluewood and Ironhill share a lot of things. They share a boundary line of nearly twenty miles, a vicious history of hate and a feud tha...
37.6K 2.1K 49
Enigma:someone who is mysterious and impossible to understand It starts with hate and leads to something more....after all the line inbetween is thin...
New Life By darc

Fanfiction

171K 1.3K 7
For the last two years, Copter has been dreaming of the day when his mate finally turns 18 and they can finally claim each other. However, his world...
728K 24.6K 33
Callum Black. That was Callum's name, his identity, yet he was never called that. His family, his pack, his peers, and just about everybody else call...