But She's Black (BWWM)

By PoeeticJustice

The first time Travis ever laid eyes on Aaliyah he fell in love with her smooth chocolate skin and her gorgeo... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Travis
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Im back
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
BOOK 2
SEQUEL - who woke ??
SEQUEL IS OUT

56

4.6K 261 56
By PoeeticJustice

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

|| Travis ||

I looked at my mother with nothing but hate in my eyes as she sat there eating like nothing happened .

Mom - pass me the salt

Lucas handed her the salt .

Devan mom - so that's the girl ? Oh she said and remained silent .

Mom - don't look at your mommy like that she told me , shaking salt onto her food .

I shook my head .

Me - don't ever talk to me again I scooted out my chair and stood up .

I know Aaliyah and I know I'm not going to be able fix this .

Mom - you don't need to be involved with someone like her Travis . I been knew she was black , Lucas already told me . I already knew she was using all of your money . Now she trying to pin a baby on you .

Me - your wrong mom
With that I walked out the room and slammed the door .

I ran my hands down my face as I got on the elevator and made my way to my room .

I opened the door to see Liyah packing all of her bags as tears ran down her cheeks .

Me - Liyah

Me - baby

She ignored me

Me - baby

Liyah - don't baby me bitch -

Me - Aaliyah -

Liyah - Travis do not talk to me she warned as she got up and made her way into the bathroom .

I just sat there with my head in my hands .

Liyah - Travis
I looked up

Liyah - did my mother disrespect you ?
I shook my head no

Liyah - you think I woulda let my mom disrespect you like that ?

Me - no

Liyah - EXACTLY . So why would you let her disrespect me ?! She yelled raising her voice why would you have me around that bitch knowing she's racist ?

Me - I'm sorry

She shook her head no

Liyah - I'm done with you Travis

Me - please baby I begged as she stood up with all of her bags

Liyah - nah I seen what was up tonight . Come on Layla . You wasn't even gone tell me you was leaving for college fam . Fuck you .

She walked out the room even after I begged her not to leave .

Me - Aliyah please don't leave me I cried I can't loose you or my baby

I was now on my knees

Liyah - this isn't your baby . With that she walked down the hallway .

|| Liyah ||

I walked out the room as tears fell from my cheeks .
I seen his mom in the hallway and she looked at me with a smirk .

I shook my head and walked right past her

She scoffed

Me - bitch

Travis mom - disgrace

Me - I'll beatcho ass . Say sum else to me I dared . I could give one less fuck that your a lawyer .

She was silent as I walked out the door and into the dark night

I got into the cab and held my sister hand as it drove off .

I'm done .

That bitch took it to far .
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Me - you got that for me my baby ? I spoke into my phone .

I got home yesterday morning .

" yea , you here ? "

Me - yes .

" pull up . "

Me - bet I hung up my phone and got up .

Me - come on Layla

I dropped her off at Deja's before going to the corner of 17th st .

I watched as he walked up to my car and got in before I drove off to another corner .

" what made you change your mind ? "

Me - my baby gotta eat .

He nodded and licked his lips before handing me an all black book bag .

" this a whole brick "

I nodded , pulled out a stack of money and handed it to him

Me - good looking Ro

Ro - no problem girl
I shook his hand and he got out of my car

Me - be smooth he smiled at me and I drove off .

Ro my nigga from around the way . I fuck with him because he got plenty connects .

Whatever I need , he got and he don't tax me .

Fuck the detectives . It's just me and I got 2 mouths to feed .

I pulled up to my apartment building and turned my car off . I just sat there on my phone .

I looked up to see Travis .

Me - Travis I said I was done with you .

He been texting me and calling me but I haven't responded . Last time I seen him was 2 days ago when we was up north .

Travis - Liyah let me talk to you . He just invited himself into my mf car

Me - Travis getcha ass out my car

Travis - let me talk to you he said sternly

Me - don't you gotta be gone to Harvard ? I chuckled as he shut the door .

Travis - can I explain love ?

Me - nah me and my baby straight I said looking back down at my phone .

I looked over to see him looking at the black book bag

Travis - what's this ?

He went to grab it and I stopped his hand

Me - aye man don't be just coming in my car touching my shit . Travis get out .

Travis - YOU AREN'T TRYING TO LET ME FUCKING TALK TO YOU ! I'm trying to fix us

Me - we have nothing to fucking talk about , you can't fix shit . And don't raise your voice at me , I am not your child I said calmly looking back down at my phone .

I'm over Travis . The day I got home all I did was cry but what the fuck is crying going to do ? I can't stress my baby out .

If he wanna go , go . I'm not stopping him from his dreams of being a football player .

Me - don't let me stand in the way of your dreams my baby , you good . Go do you , me and my baby fine .

He looked at me .

Me - but let's not for- fucking - get about the scholar ships I had myself .

I looked back at my messages as he said something

Me - Travis I'm done ! I don't care get the fuck out . Bye . He sat there silent and I put my feet up as I read messages .

I'm waiting on somebody .

He grabbed my phone and threw it out the driver's window .

I shot my eyes to him .
Me - what tf is wrong with you ?

Travis - you all in that dumb phone and not talking to me .

Me - if my phone is broke imma beatcho ass I took a deep breathe . So you better pray my case save yo ass .

I opened the door and grabbed my phone .

When I got back in the car he was looking in the book bag .

Me - getcho nosey ass out my car I grabbed the bag , zipped it up and threw it in the back seat .

Travis - Aaliyah why do you have that ?
I ignored him as he stared at the side of my face

Me - my daughter gotta eat .

Travis - I don't want drugs around my child he scolded and I squinted my eyes , now officially fed up .

Me - Travis you got 3 seconds to get out my car .

Me - 3 .. 2 .. 1

I closed my eyes and took deep breathes . When I opened my eyes I smacked him .

His face turned red as I dared him to hit me back .

Me - I hate you Travis . I never want to see you again . The fuck don't you get IM DONE ?! Get the fuck out ! You a cheater , a liar and ya moms lil bitch .

He looked at me and I looked out the window

Travis - I'm sorry

Me - bye

Travis - your really going to act like this ?

Me - YoUR ReALly GOiNg tO AcT lIKe tHis ? I mocked him and I could tell I got him triggered because he stared at me and his breathing got heavy .

He looked from me to the bag

Travis - if I was you I wouldn't have them drugs around my fucking child .

Me - If i WaS yOu I WoUlDnT HaVE tHeM DRugS aRoUnD mY CHiLD . MY child mf . How else imma provide for my child ? I'm not a rich mf like Travis , who have no worries and finna go to college and live out his dream .

Travis - Say nothing else

He smirked at me and I watched as he got out my car and into his .

He just gave off a funny , snitching - white people ass vibe that I'm not fucking with .

I watched as he drove off before I did too . I'm not worried about a fucking Travis .

My phone beeped and I started my car up , driving off .

I did what I had to do and came back home .

" Liyah " I looked up to my window and seen Bryce .

It was not 6:09 pm

He lived in my apartment building . He caught me before I could get out the car with Layla and go in my apartment .

Me - wassup ?

He looked at me then I noticed how he scanned around my car

He sometimes buy weed from me .

Bryce - you got ? He asked lowly

Me - whatchu need ?

Bryce - a dub

I shook my head no . He seemed to off for me .

Bryce - Liyah ma you sure ?

Me - Bryce ion know whatchu talm bout . Ion even know whatchu want .

He looked at me

Bryce - I'm talking about weed .

Me - gone bout your day Bryce .
Do he think I'm fucking stupid ?
He got on some wires .

These niggas really tryna get me .

I laughed to myself as I got out of my car and followed behind Layla with the book bag in my hand .

These mfs needa do better .

My mama told me not to be a dummy in that hospital .

- Thoughts ???

1 more chapter

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THE LAST CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 24.2K 88
***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Aaliyah don't wanna hear about nothing unless it involves money. She was on her own s...
961K 45.9K 37
"Look," he said sternly, his green eyes blazing with anger as he looked down at the small woman before him. The dark skin that covered her body made...
267K 9.5K 33
Noalani is trying to become a successful lawyer and she's determined to let nothing get in the way. She meets Dillon at her new job working at a reno...
6.5K 236 30
❝Suddenly, being powerful and rich didn't seem so perfect anymore. It was a place full of pretence and farce. A place where the wealthy controlled th...