Gztale Justice x Kindness (ki...

By MonorachRedundertale

soooo i was too bored to actually update anything so i made this fanfic. About the story: Luke (justice) and... More

The surface
Remember me...Jean?
Luke, he....
Jean...please
I poison him with my HATE
Something correct
A start over
An
Playing in the flowers
Going to snowdin
im back
A struggle
That misses you
so if you wanna know
A return.
Hold up. (A/N)

I-i...love you

630 8 18
By MonorachRedundertale

Ok before I end the fanfic or maybe continue it if I'm bored. I'm going to make behind the scenes of each part so don't cry ;-;

Anyways let's get this started now and CLARA, FRISK GET THE CAMERAS! WE ARE GOING TO TAKE SOME MOMENTS

Normal POV:

The others are escaping from him and they saw they're teachers are dead asleep so they have to find the police.

"This way!" Raynard pointed to the door but it's blocked and they have no way out. Jean put a shield if they come here to get them.

He saw the others sleeping and Luke coughed again because he can't handle all the hate inside, the controller is still in school, Alyssa cut the door open.

"Hurry! There's no time to waste" everyone nodded and went outside. Ime almost run of breath and got shot,

"Why run away =)? I said it would hurt a little..."

"Luke, get away" Alyssa makes a swinging gear towards Luke.

"Done...Let's get to the station-..." Alyssa was shot and two souls were left..

"Aaaaarrrrgggghhh! I can't take it" Raynard went to rage mode and went towards Luke.

*Eating popcorn*

Jean: wtf I'm suppose to do

Defend yourself to Asgore

Jean: alright m8

Jean puts a shield if he gets shot and ran towards somewhere better than the police. Asgore was at the front of the police station,

"M-mr dreemurr?"

"Oh yes, child?"

"I need you to defeat someone- ASGORE!" Jean saw Asgore got shot and try to wake him up..

"No no no no no....this can't be happening..." Jean thought he was alone but he forgotten about them

Luke was about to shoot him but then two black figure appear in front of him.

One is tall, one is short...

"i'll take it from here bro..." The short figure launch him up with teklenis...he did the same thing over again.

"Your skills are good...but not this!" The tall one starts to use a claw and scratch him but his status gone down. The tall figure got locked in blue lines.

"kiddo, stay back.."

"Ok..."

Ganz tried everything but it failed.

Heather went up and let Luke rest with the special gun..

"Jean...now we are alone...I have a crush on you.. :3"

"Ok now Heather...I don't like you.."

"Then who do you like? Point who"

Jean pointed at Luke...

"Hah! He's useless, i think the person who is not useless is me!"

"That's not true..."

Jean stand up and pushed Heather out of the way to see Luke. Luke said nothing but a inter silence.

"Luke pull out the gun, I need him.."

Luke was about to shoot him but Jean straight away hugged him.

"You were never like this....snap out of it.."

Luke started to snap out of it and pretended he was under the curse.

"Heather, I wouldn't have this curse if we didn't meet up"

Heather's hate went back to her and she fell on her knees then into a black liquid figure.

"I will get you next time...." Heather ran away in the drain.

Luke hugged back, "Buddy, it's ok..no need to cry..-"

"NO!...I realised your soul is cracking and-"

"Don't worry, Heather told me to hang on my normal soul after I defeated you"

Luke cut the hug and showed the justice vial to Jean. "Then...drink it now.."

Luke's POV:

I chuckled at Jean, "Not until you pointed at me, that's a prove you like me" Jean went red and put his head on my chest. "I hate you..." "Heh I hate you too".

After a week it was the weekends and I was wearing a scarf and a jacket, just to match the same thing I wore in the underground.

I already drank the vial and my soul is not cracking, every thing was okay.

I decided to go to the park just to see all children play at the playground. Until I saw Jean and Frisk with the other souls, I decided to hide myself from being scolded at.

The others noticed, they pretend they don't know until Clara pull my hood down.

"What was that for, Clara?'

"Oh, to know that you're there for someone" she gave me a winking face.

I blushed red because at the meeting, I apologize to the others during it and I was sitting beside Jean.

Ime and Raynard did a finger gun at me. Clara, Alyssa joined in.

I was embarrassed, Frisk told Jean that I want to see him, I flushed red and then the others leave me and Jean alone.

"Don't worry we'll be back" Alyssa gave me a light chuckle. "Wait!..argh...." "So...Luke..what do you want to talk about?"

I have a topic for a long time that I kept for 10 years.

"Well, do you know I like you before in the underground?"

"Wh-what?"

"Until I think you didn't like me, I think it's so stupid...so I cancel I liked you.."

"D-do you still l-like me?"

"Yes..."

Me and him looked back while flushing red.

I held a flower before I was going to the park also I was holding my cowboy hat on my inventory, I'm glad that flowey told me how to use it.

Jean pulled out his pan and try to hut me softly with it.

Until I went into a position of a some sort of way that men used to engage to women. I held the cowboy hat and the flower in my other hand.

Jean started to put the pan at his chest.

Not exactly what it looks like but hey you can imagine.

Clara and Frisk: *takes the photo*

I was kinda embarrassed just doing at that some pose like this.

Jean's POV:

My heart pounded fast that I want to just cover my face.

Luke stand up again and put the flower on my right side of my hair.

"You kinda look cute...with the flower."

"Tha-thank you...."

I don't know if I want to put my head on his chest until I accidentally gave him a kiss... On the lips.

I back away and I just realised what I did so then I went to apologize to him until he did the same thing but cover it up with his cowboy hat. I went red and I kinda kissed back.

Until we stopped and back away to the kiss.

Luke gave me a hug and I hugged back.

"I love you, Jean."

"I love you too"

End. Nahh I was joking!òwó. I am going to make more soon.

Luke and Jean: ///////////

Everyone: I SHIP IT.

IT IS OFFICIAL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 12.6K 56
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
114K 912 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
174K 5K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
100K 4.2K 50
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...