baby it's you // olly murs

By ollymursyo

"He's...he looks..." "Like you." I finished off for him. After years of being in a relationship with the o... More

1 - meeting
2 - goodbyes
3 - three years on
4 - meet your daddy
5 - excuses
6 - hospitals
7 - invitations
8 - flashbacks
9 - bbq
10 - date?
11 - moving
12 - decisions
13 - kisses
14 - just a random girl
15 - brio's
16 - whilst at the parents
17 - fake dating?
18 - news
19 - no one will ever beat you
20 - why him?
21 - like old times
22 - management or not
23 - the date
24 - the date continued
25 - lunch with parents
26 - jealousy
27 - letters
28 - cuddles with my favourite man
29 - you love Poppy, dont you?
31 - kiss me
32 - airport kisses
33 - thinking of me
34 - phone calls
35 - welcome back
36 - cooking and cuddles
37 - party time
38 - just a box
39 - christmas eve
40 - merry christmas, babe
41 - new years
42 - uh oh
43 - red cast
44 - get out
45 - i'll be back
46 - thinking out loud
47 - worries
48 - crash
49 - yes
50 - preparations
51 - two favourites
52 - video games
53 - acoustic set
54 - the one
55 - kitchen singing
56 - packing
57 - planes

30 - interview

1.5K 37 2
By ollymursyo

The next day, I woke up on the...sofa? My head and legs were resting on someone. A couple of people. I felt a phone vibrate. Not knowing who's it is. I answered it. Before I could even say hello, the voice bellowed down the phone.

"Oliver Stanley Murs, where the hell are you?" it was a females voice. What the...

"Olly... he's asleep right now." I muttered.

"Who is this?" The woman asked.

"Pop-Poppy." I stuttered.

"Oh Poppy! I'm Sarah. Olly's manager. Can you do me a favour and wake Olly up and then put him on?" She asked, her voice lifting a bit.

"Er, yeah sure. Hold on," I shook Olly a bit, "Olly, wake up." I shook him a bit harder. "Olly!"

"Wha-what?" He mumbled. I handed him his phone and he held it up to his ear. "Yeah?"

"Oliver Stanley Murs, where the hell are you?" She repeated, I giggled.

"Oh shit. Shit shit shit. Give me half an hour!" He rushed, before dropping his phone on the sofa and bolting out the room.

I sat down in the seat that Olly just left, and noticed Jake...why was Jake here still? Well Jake was still asleep. Where's Josh? I looked around and saw him on the other sofa, surrounded by pillows, and on the floor, there was also a sea of pillows. Olly.

Around 15 minutes later, Olly came into the kitchen to where I was cooking eggs, bacon and toast.

"Fuck I'd do anything for that right now. But I have to go. I'll be back around 12." He said, racing out of the door.

I looked up at the clock and saw it was only 9 o'clock. Ugh.

I finished making my breakfast, and sat down to eat it.

"Mumma," I heard, and saw Josh rubbing his eye. "Mumma." he looked like he was going to start crying. And he did.

I shot up from my chair and picked him up, giving him a cuddle. "What's wrong, Joshy?"

He didn't say anything, just carried on crying. "Is bubba hungry?" His crying died down a bit, as I put him in his high chair and got out some porridge.

"After your breakfast, Joshy is going to go on an adventure...to the bath!" He clapped his hands and started feeding himself the second I put down his bowl.

"Uh Joshy. You're very...dirty." I said, looking at all the porridge on his face, hands, feet? "Let's go."

I got him out if his highchair and he bounced up the stairs. "Baff baff baff!" He chanted, clapping his hands.

"Shh, don't want to wake Uncle Jake. You know what he's like when he's angry."

Josh stopped clapping and ran up the stairs. Well...tried to. I ran the water in the bath, making sure it wasn't too hot or cold.

"Here we go, bubba," I said, helping Josh take off his clothes. "Weeee!" I lifted him up like an aeroplane and sat him down in the water, which he started immediately splashing.

---

After a wet 15 minutes, I got Josh dressed, putting him in his play pen while I got myself dressed.

My phone vibrated on the bedside table, and Olly's name flashed on the screen. Why am I smiling at this?

From Olly:

Change of plans. There will be a car outside in 10 minutes. Hope you're ready. X

What the hell...

I picked up Josh, taking him downstairs. I shook Jake while Josh tickled him.

He grunted, before turning around, facing the wall.

"Jake...Olly's bringing a car for me in 10. I need you to look after Josh for a bit."

"Why?" He mumbled.

"He just said that he's sending a car for me. I don't even know." I replied, sitting on the floor, back against the sofa with Josh in my lap. "You're so beautiful." I said to Josh.

"Thanks Pops. But you shouldn't be flirting with me." Jake said. I sarcastically laughed.

---

"Your chariot awaits." Jake said, placing Josh on his lap and making baby noises which makes Josh giggle.

"See you later." I mumbled, walking out the door. Flashes. Flashes everywhere.

The paparazzi were asking me all kinds of questions. The driver in the car just sat that. Not even helping me. Suddenly a door in the car flew open and out came Olly, helping me.

"Let the girl through." He said, through gritted teeth.

Finally, I got into the car, Olly's hand still attached to mine. He noticed this too, pulling away an apologising.

"So, Murs. What's this about?"

He tapped his nose as the car began to move. I rolled my eyes.

"Please?" I pouted. He shook his head, not looking at me because he can't resist my puppy dog face.

We were at a TV studio. What.

I rose my eyebrow at Olly as he smirked.

"M'lady." He said, holding the door open for me.

We walked in the studio, hand in hand.

You know, for the paparazzi...

"Olly, this way. Poppy, this way." A lady said, pointing down the hall.

I entered a room, with clothes...make up...hair products. Everything.

---

I was dressed completely different to what I came here with. My hair was styled different. My make up was different. What is Olly planning?

I was wearing a white skater dress, which had lace around my chest and normal down to my thighs. I had white wedges on. If you saw me walk in heels... I can't, at all basically. I wore a Tiffany bracelet and Tiffany pearl earrings and...my necklace Olly bought me all those Christmases ago...

"Where do you get this?" I asked the stylist.

"Olly bought it in. He wanted you to wear it." She simply said, leaving the room.

My hair was curled, some resting on my shoulders and some hanging down the back.

"Two minutes." Someone shouted out in the hall. I went to open the door but someone stopped me.

"Not allowed out, unfortunately. Sarah's orders." I rolled my eyes, sitting down on the sofa.

"What's actually happening?" I asked her, hoping she would give me some answers.

"Sorry, not allowed to tell you that either." I sighed, getting out my phone and scrolling through twitter.

"Let's go. You're ready." A brown haired lady said. "I'm Sarah." I nodded, shaking her hand.

"Please tell me what's happening." I nervously chuckled.

"Olly's getting interviewed. He's going to get asked about his love-life. You're going to go out."

I shook my head, walking back. "No, no, no!"

She laughed. "Sorry, sweetie. Can't do anything about it now."

I sighed, as she took my arm and led me to the stage door. I could see Olly. He looked. Wow.

"So, Olly. Love life?" The interviewer asked.

"The weathers nice..." Olly said, making the audience laugh. "Nah I'm joking. Yeah, I'm in a relationship. Very, very happy."

"I believe we have her...backstage?" He nodded.

"Good luck." Sarah whispered, gently pushing me onto the stage. All I saw were blinding lights. All I heard were claps and whistles. Then I saw Olly. My hero. Wait what?

"Poppy!" The interviewer said. "Let's give a hand to Poppy."

The audience clapped as i sat down next to Olly and intertwined my fingers with his. Mainly because I was as scared as shit.

"Wow. Wow. Wow. Olly. She is beautiful." I blushed hard and Olly squeezed my hand tighter in reassurance.

"Oh trust me, I know." He replied. The audience laughed again. These people love laughing.

"So Poppy. Want to tell us the story of you and Olly? like...how you met?"

"Er...sure." the audience laughed. What the fuck?

"I was...working at my parents restaurant and Olly was there...with a date. I don't know about Olly but I felt like I was instantly attracted to him-"

"I was too." Olly butted in.

"Shh, it's my turn to talk." I said, which made the audience laugh again. "anyway, he went off into the men's toilets because his date...was...yeah, and I went in making sure he was okay. So yeah, I got his number and we just went on from there."

The interviewer smiled. "How about the first date?"

"Great." Olly mumbled, hiding his face.

I laughed. "Well..."

"They don't need to know about that..." Olly said, hiding his face.

"Shall we ask them?" I questioned, and everyone screamed. "Oh Olly, I think they do."

He sighed, burying his head back in his hands.

"We went to this restaurant called Brio's. It was going well...and then Olly spilt ketchup down his trousers," the audience laughed as Olly turned bright red. "He excused himself to go to the toilet, while I was dying of laughter. When he came back, he had a wet patch...he looked like he'd had an...accident." The audience roarer with laughter. "And then he kept doing this weird thing with his hands, as if he was trying to keep them busy. Like fiddling with the salt and pepper shakers and picking off the label on his bottle."

"Some other things happened, but the thing is... It just made me fall even more in love with him." The audience aw'd as I stared into Olly's eyes, him smiling. I smiled back, before turning back to the interviewer.

"So...this date...Olly... Does 'What a Buzz' ring a bell?"

What? What's he talking about? What a Buzz?

He chuckled, "erm, yeah. It seems silly but yeah, I wrote What a Buzz about Poppy and I's date."

What? Please say he's joking. He wrote a song...about us? How many about me can he possibly write?!

"Are there anymore about the two of you..or Poppy..."

"There are many. I wrote a lot about her." He simply said.

"Okay. well, that's like the cutest thing ever. Isn't it, folks?!" The audience again cheered and clapped.

"So Olly...10 years ago, would you have thought your life would have been anything like this?"

He shook his head. "Not in a million years. I would probably still be working in a jam factory or a call centre! It's all because of this girl, here. She never made me give up hope. She was the one who encouraged me to keep going. She always believed in me. And I am thankful everyday for it." He said, looking at me.

"How about a kiss..."

I froze. Olly nervously chuckled. He could tell I was nervous. He held onto my hand. "Maybe another time, ey..." He said, winking to try and take the attention of her wanting is to kiss.

"Well that's a shame. Anyway. Here we have the 'it' couple, Olly Murs and Poppy Dawson!" We stood up, waving to the audience, shaking the interviewers hand. We made our way off stage, and went backstage to be greeted by Sarah.

"You were amazing, Poppy! I can't believe you've never done that thing before!" I blushed, thanking her.

I pulled Olly to the side. "I can't believe you." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Sorry," he said, quietly. I kissed his cheek.

"Let's go." I took his hand and made our way to the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 2.9K 29
What happens when the one you love leaves you to follow their dreams. What if you are pregnant.... What if 4 years later your love comes back. Th...
212 1 10
How did I get myself into this mess? My 15 year old son has gone off the deep end! I have been raising him by myself for three years now and I cant d...
2.2K 17 18
What happens when kids of the once most famous boy bend figure out who their fathers really are? Will they be mad or will they get mad at them for no...
8K 256 70
(sorry for the crappy grammar) Louis Tomlinson the good boy . but ever since High School Started he changed , Louis then met a boy named Harry , wh...