12th Avenue

By babybre123

After a hit and miss at the club she works at, Normani immediately becomes intrigued by the woman who saves h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
New book
Chapter 41
Sequel
Its up

Chapter 33

4.2K 154 174
By babybre123

Lauren's POV

Purple aura fills my dark bedroom from the two candles lit, thanks to the holders they're in.

I'm seated on the floor at the foot of my bed with Normani between my legs. My arm wraps around her torso while lightly tapping my foot to the beat of the music softly playing out the small speaker. We just came back from a date and been like this for almost thirty minutes.

I bring my face to her neck and plant a few small kisses on it. Her hands go over mine and interlocks our fingers, as of last week I am officially in love with Normani Kordei Hamilton. Literally the day after she met Aaliyah I knew that she had completely stole my heart and I am not getting it back. I wanna tell her tonight but who knows.

She turns her head to me and gives me a long, soft kiss that's almost featherlike.

I'll give you all I have
And nothing less, I promise
Love me and don't look back
I want you with me on this road to the sky
We'll be shining every night, I promise you
Just me and you
Oh, I promise you

I pull her into me more and the kiss becomes more passionate.

"Mani" I mumble against her lips

"Hmm?"

"I love you"

She fully turns to face me and her eyes bore through mine.

"It's not just a heat of the moment thing, I know this whole set up isn't much but it's the thought that counts right? I haven't really been romantic or heartfelt for almost three years so this the best I could come up with. Ugh fuck this is hard, I can show you better than I can tell you but-"

I'm cut off by her kissing me.

Never should have kissed you, never made that call
I told myself in love I shouldn't fall

She pulls away and kisses right beneath my ear.

"I love you too" She says while kissing my cheek

Look at me, silly me, now I'm back in love again
And there's nothing you can tell me
Nothing I can do
I just hope that you're in love with me
The way that I'm in love with you

I give her a small smile and bring her lips back to mine eagerly. My hands slip under her shirt and rub up and down her sides. Her hand goes to my thigh and moves toward my dick. Once she grasps it through my jeans she slowly but firmly moves her hand along it. It starts to harden and I moan in the kiss.

"Do you want to?" I ask

"Mhmm"

I stand up and bring her up with me, I back her into the wall and kiss her deeply. My tongue goes into her mouth and all over hers, her arms go around my neck and pulls me closer to her.

That would be too crazy life without you now
Hate to think of it happening, that you won't be around
Now there's something you can tell me
Something you can say
Promise me you'll stay with me
Until my dying day

I reach for her jeans and unbutton them, I pull them down and she steps out of it. I remove my shirt and she removes hers, my hands move up her toned stomach and grasps her breasts through her lace bra and massage them while kissing on her neck. She lets out a moan and takes one of my hands, she moves it down to her pussy. I rub her slowly through her panties and she moans while gripping my wrist. I move from her neck and bring my lips to her ear.

"You gotta wait"

Should have seen it coming
Felt my heart beating much too weak
I can't control, I can't let go (I can't control, I can't let go)
Of you baby, you baby, you
Do you want to
Like I want to be in love with you? (Like I want to make love to you?)
Say you do (Like I want to make love to you?)
(Say you do)
Do you want to (Do you want to make love babe?)
Like I want, I want to make love to you? (Like I want to, like I want to make love to you)
Say you do (Say you do)

I take off my jeans and she grips my waist, she turns us and pushes me against the wall. She looks at me with nothing but sex in her eyes and drags her hand down my abs. She slips her hand in my boxers and I groan, she pulls them down and starts stroking me. She smirks and leans in to kiss me, she goes to my neck then the exposed part of my boobs and down my stomach. She runs her tongue from the base to the head of my member, I moan and bite my lip as she licks the pre cum.

I hold her hair back when she starts making her way downtown... ;)

She sucks as she goes then pulls back when she's almost at the base, she strokes it again and starts sucking on the tip. My eyes light up and I breathe heavier.

"Mani" I moan louder than intended

She moves down on my member again, this time sucking harder than before. I push her head down further and thrust my hips forward, repeatedly hitting the back of her throat. She moans and the vibrations bring more pleasure to me, causing my toes to curl.

I know if I don't stop her it's gonna get messy.

Do I wanna stop her?

She lets me slide deeper down her throat and my knees get weak when she doesn't gag.

"Wow" I mumble, closing my eyes and breathing heavily

She comes up and squeezes the head before rubbing it at a steady pace.

Just like the rain outside I'll make your love come down
So baby now its time, just can't wait no more, im gon give you what ur body's been cryin for

"Let it out babe" She grins, adding her tongue to the head

"Oh fuck, I am" I groan

My back slightly arches as I cum in her mouth, she swallows and I bite my lip while pulling her up to my lips.

Let your panties hit the floor, let your body steal the show right now
It seems like you're ready

I unhook her bra and pull her panties down, I get distracted by her body and perfect she looks. She takes my hand and pulls me towards the bed, she lies back on it and I climb between her legs. I kiss on her collar bone then go down to her breasts, I suck on each of them and move down her body.

I know you want this girl, I can see it in your eyes
Don't be ashamed of what you got between those thighs, oh
You know I'm gon try not to be so excited (but i can't help it)

I place her legs over my shoulders and kiss her inner thigh. I kiss toward her center and give it a long lick, I smirk before going to the other thigh and laugh when she sucks her teeth. I suck on her thigh and trace my tongue around her center. Her legs lock around my head and she grabs my hair, yanking it.

"Stop fucking playing" She says

"Damn, looking like a glazed donut" I chuckle

"You-shut up and eat me" She says

"Eager much"

"Horny much"

I slip my tongue inside her and her legs relax.

"Good cause I was getting a headache" I say

"Can you shut the fuck up for once skbwhsjss"

"Make me puta!"

She pushes my head down and my lips go around her clit. I circle it with my tongue then suck on it, moaning at how wet she is. I slightly nibble on it and she arches her back while pulling on my hair more.

"Don't pull my hair out" I mumble while putting my tongue back inside her

"Don't stop" She moans

I move my tongue in waves and she pushes my head in deeper.

"Oh gosh, yes!" She groans

I get harder from her moans and use my thumb to rub her clit in small circles. Her hips rise off the bed and grinds her pussy against my mouth. My tongue strokes in and out of her faster than before, her breathing becomes more erratic. I get more rough and lick from her entrance to her clit, sucking hard as I go.

Her thighs start trembling and she lets out a whimper.

"Mm, Lauren I'm cu-ffuuccck"

So baby take that off, so I can break you off
And give you love, love, love
Now it's time to enjoy yourself
If you need assistance, baby girl I'm here to help
Cause it's time for us to start this love makin
But first we gotta get butt naked

I kiss up her body and up her jawline, I get to her lips and I smile, I love her lips so much.

"I love you" I say

She licks my lips then suck on them.

"I love you too" She grins

I reach over and grab a condom, I put it on and wrap her legs around my waist. I slowly push in and watch as her eyes close and she bites her lip.

"You okay?" I ask, stopping

She nods her head holds onto my shoulders, I continue pushing in and her nails sink into the skin when I'm all the way in.

My lips go to her ear and I start slowly thrusting in and out of her.

Imagining that you're taking it slow
And so tenderly
'Till the feeling overflows
When you look at me I go soft and cave in
And I can't conceal that I'm slowly weakening
And baby I just melt away
Fall like rain
Everytime I see your face I go off
I just wanna break it down
Anytime you come around
And baby I could melt away in your arms

She moans and I get rougher with each stroke, her hands move down my back and uses one of them to scratch me all the way to the side of my sports bra.

"Fuck you nails are sharp" I hiss while going a little faster

"You kinky bitch, huh?" She smirks

"I keep saying that" I moan

I grip the sheets and give her deep, rough strokes, I feel her nails dig into my back and she rolls her hips.

"Keep doing that!" She moans heavily

I smirk and begin to pound into her, her eyes roll back and back arches off the bed. Her walls tighten against me as her legs start to shake, I moan at how great that feels and have to stop myself from cumming. She lets out a loud scream as she cums and does a deep scratch on my back. I pull out of her slowly and sit up while watching her catch her breath.

"All fours" I say as I slap her thigh roughly

She looks at me and smiles before doing as told, she arches her back deeply and I place one of my hands on it. I slide my middle and ring finger back inside of her and she moans before moving her hips back and forth on them. I use my thumb to rub her clit and she moans before looking back at me with lust filled eyes. I remove them and slide in her abruptly, catching her off guard.

"Fuck!" She moans out as she grips the sheets

I grip her waist tightly and move in and out of her at a fast pace. I bite my bottom lip in an attempt to hold in my moans and slap her ass hard making her moan loudly.

"Back" I say

I slap her ass again and she throws her ass back, meeting me for every stroke. She tightens her walls around me and I groan. She moans before burying her head into the pillow, I grin and grip her hair tightly, pulling her head back.

"Let me hear you" I say softly as I slow down my strokes, pushing deeper inside of her and receiving a loud moan from her

"You feel so good Laur" She cries out

I start feeling the pleasure building up and let go of her hair, I move my hand to her clit and rub fast. I stoke her hard and deep, hitting her spot over and over once again. She cries out profanities as her legs shake and she releases on me for the second time tonight, causing me to release with her. I catch my breath and pull out, letting her waist go.

I push her completely down and change condoms. I massage her ass and slap it hard, making it redder. I slide back in her and lean my body down on top of her, pining her between me and the bed.

Let me be your medicine
Cause I got one thing on my mind, I'll be your valentine
Spread your wings and baby, fly away

"It's so wet" I moan in her ear

She moans and gets wetter than she already was as I move inside of her deeper and deeper.

It's your body, we'll go hard if you want to
As hard as you want to, soft as you want to
Just let me love you, lay right here, I'll be your fantasy
Give you sex therapy, give you sex therapy

I move her hair to the side and leave hickeys on her neck as I move faster making her gasp.

I place my hand on her lower back and go harder making our bodies smack hard against each other. Her eyes roll back as I continue what I'm doing.

"Your pussy feels so good babe" I mumble while going to an antagonizing slow pace

"Mhm" She moans

"Beg" I smirk

"F-fuuck I look like?" She moans while holding my hand that was now on the bed

"You don't beg, I don't give you what you want" I say, giving long, slow strokes

"Ugh, please Lauren" She groans

"Come on Normani, I really wanna continue, just let it out" I whisper, kissing behind her ear

My other hand grazes her neck and she lets out a low whimper.

"Fóllame papi, ahórmame! Quiero sentirte lo más profundo que puedas por favor!" She begs

"Oh my gosh" I moan, that alone almost ended me just now

I wrap my hand around her neck and add enough pressure without actually strangling her.

"I'm gonna fuck you until the sun comes up, endless hours of making you beg and making you cum harder and harder each time till everything is soaked and we can't move" I husk into her ear, continuing to pound into her

"Oh yes, please do" She moans

I bite down on the curve of her shoulder and she lets out a pleasurable scream.

"I know you're bout to cum, so let it go" I mumble

I add more pressure to her neck and her body stiffens as she has an intense orgasm.

"Fuck" I lowly moan as I release into the condom

I rest my head on her shoulder while I catch my breath, she lifts her head up and looks at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I ask

I pull out of her and grab another condom.

"You knocked my ass out" She breathes

I smile and kiss her forehead.

"Good" I say

She licks her lips and pushes me back on the bed, she climbs on top of me and leans down to kiss me. She lifts her hips and eases onto my dick, her lips go to my neck and she starts giving me hickeys. She moves her hips up and down while whining them. She continues sucking from my neck all the way down to my collarbone and moves harder against me, moaning loudly. My back arches a little and eyes close, her nails dig into my side.

"I have no problem with you dominating me right now" I moan

A/N: I don't like writing smut so I am GRATEFUL that it's over! I feel so awkward and dirty...

Don't expect any more in detail.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1.7K 17
Normani has it all. Rich, powerful, head cheerleader (and bitch) - she gets everything she wants. She's got tons of girls (and guys) flocking at her...
97.6K 2.5K 17
What do you do when you fall for a girl, but she belongs to someone else? Laurmani • Caminah Thriller and Romance
74K 4.2K 46
Lauren was the average teenager. Glad to be out of high school for the summer before she would have to start college with a not so average terminal c...
19 By Aries

Fanfiction

16.4K 509 27
Lauren is assaulted at 19 years by an older man. Normani, a wealthy bachelorette comes to the rescue to help her raise her child. What trials and tri...