Short Story- Based On The Lov...

By zenapamelax

I could see the light, I was letting go... I had said my goodbyes in one way or another. I felt like I hadn't... More

Short Story- Based On The Lovely Bones
Chapter 1- Description
Chapter 2- School
Chapter 4- The Compartment
Chapter 5- My Last Breath Comes With A Connection.
Chapter 6- The Final Connection.

Chapter 3- The Beginning

2.7K 39 5
By zenapamelax

When it was the end of the day I decided to take a different route home. Through the corn filed. Bad idea. My neighbour, the one across the street from me was now behind me.

I didn't really know him and tention was starting to build up. Honestly he did freak me out. As I noticed he started to pick his walking pace up and I did the same and I noticed he was so close to me that I could feel his hot warm breath on my ice cold neck. And that was it, I had enough so I turned around and he smiled so I did the same. I knew he was up to something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 96 5
Just a sad story I decided to write because I was bored. It is based off of the song "Whiskey Lullaby" By Brad Paisley. I love this song and even tho...
5.8K 51 13
Is Agatha and Tedros ever having children or other big fights that make Agatha leave watch this and you might know
58.9K 1K 20
BOOK 2 - Secrets Out BOOK 3 - Showdown After Marinette and Adrien are assigned to do a project together, Plagg and Tikki are temporarily reunited...
1.1M 49.7K 200
**this book does not and will not have triggering content. Anything that mentions or has anxiety or panic attacks in it will be warned at the beginni...