Love and War (Transformers Im...

By GamerQueen2002

I've read a lot of these on here but none of them really stood out to me. That's why I'm here now; to provide... More

»Introduction«
»Overworked - TFA Bumblebee x Reader«
»Alone - Tfp Optimus Prime x Reader«

»Mine - TFA Yandere!Bumblebee x Reader (Pt 1)«

2.7K 61 58
By GamerQueen2002

»Requested by: Yours truly; this salty mf right here.

»Warnings: None. (Not for this part at least)

»Notes: If no one requests anything, I'm just going to keep writing about TFA Bee. 😂

»Imagine: Finally expressing your love to Optimus only to be viciously claimed by Bumblebee.

----

"Ow, Sari, be careful!" You hiss as the eight year old tugs at your hair harshly.

"Stop whining, (Y/n). I'm just braiding your hair. You're twenty one years old. Don't be a wuss." Sari rolls her maroon colored eyes, weaving her fingers through your strands.

You grumble under your breath while Sari continues to work with your silly feeling hair, tugging every now and then to shut your yelping up. Finally, after the longest time of waiting for her child-like fingers to pull away from your head, she was finished. She stands up on her pink sheets sprawled across her queen sized bed and grins.

"Look at you! You actually look like a girl today!" She exclaims with a laugh, jumping off of her bed.

"What is that supposed to mean?" You question, eyebrow raised.

"Okay, I don't like being the one to tell you this, but you don't exactly dress like a girl. How do you expect to win Optimus' heart dressing like a guy?" Sari loops her arms over her chest, giving you the look.

Avoiding direct eye contact with the little girl, your cheeks fill to the brim with a crimson color. "Sorry if I don't like dresses, jewelry, and makeup," you change the topic.

"That is why you're here today!" She leaps over and takes your hands into her tiny ones. "I'm going to make you look beautiful. Then after you're ready, I'm gonna take you to base and you can pronounce your undying love for Boss Bot." Her sweet, innocent looking face turns mischievous.

"No way I'm doing that."

•••

Sari skips into the Autobot base with you sluggishly following behind, trying not to break an ankle from the heels attached to your feet. Gathered around in a circle, it seemed your robotic friends were discussing battle plans. That, or they were arguing like they do most of the time.

So, it seemed that Sari got you in girly clothes. She got so fed up that she called in a bunch of her robots and told them to get to work. After maybe an hour of preparation, you looked like a woman back in the days. Fancy ballgown, lots of jewelry, makeup caked onto every part of your showing face. Torture. Complete torture.

"I present to you, the new (Y/n)!" Sari interrupts the Autobots' chat by flailing her arms and gesturing over to you. All optics redirect over to you.

"Whoa. What the heck happened to you?" Bumblebee sheepishly points at your frown, chewing back an uncontainable smile.

All you could focus on was the slight grin that stretched over Optimus' face at seeing your get-up. It made your whole body feel tingly. Sari juts her thumb at her chest and nods her head in approval. You scowl at them all, well, not Optimus.

"I made her actually look like a woman." The little girl you desperately wanted to choke giggles.

"Sari, I feel stupid," you growl bitterly. Before she can say anything else, you start to shed off everything. You rip off the jewelry, throwing it somewhere across the base, stripping out of your dress and letting it hit the dirty floor. Under the dress, you had a tank top and shorts on. No worries.

"Hey! Hey! Stop that!" Sari cries.

You ignore her wails and kick off the heels, making them fly high in the air. Using the horribly itchy dress, you wipe off the makeup on your face. To the best of your ability, of course. Sari falls to her knees, over dramatically shrieking at the dress that had been ruined, smudged with makeup. The only thing you keep is the braid, considering is kept the hair out of your face. It actually made you feel pretty.

"There. I feel better." You breathe out, grinning up at the bots. All of them blink.

"How could you do this. My plan. My plan!" Sari continues to cuddle the dress.

You scoff and march farther into base, giving no comfort to the girl desperately rocking back and forth. Sari's lips curve upwards into a malicious grin.

"Optimus, (Y/n) has something to talk with you about!" She shouts up at the leader, hands curling into tight fists.

When her eyes connect with yours, the whole room goes cold. The others could see a thin line of electricity zapping between you both. It honestly frightened them. Optimus bends down to somewhat match your height and holds out his hand for you to step on. Prowl, Ratchet, Bulkhead, and quizzically tilt their helms. Bumblebee seems to drift off at seeing the heavy blush rise up your skin, his servos clenching and unclenching nervously.

"What is it you need to talk about?" His soft voice wisps you away, like he had just stolen your heart all over again in that moment.

You take a thick gulp and give an icy glare over to Sari, getting an evil cackle in return. When Optimus isn't looking, she turns her back to you, wraps her arms around her back, and starts to make kissing sounds. You make a leap to tear into her but you're caught by Optimus' servo and hoisted up into the air.

"Come on, let's go somewhere private." Optimus mumbles, making his way to Prowl's room where it was closed off.

Bumblebee watches you get carried off, his usually sparkly optics dimmed, dilated, and cruel. Sari notices his off behavior and taps his pede, getting his shallow attention. He couldn't keep his eyes off of the doorway you left through.

"Is something wrong, Bee? Why do you seem upset?" Her tiny voice calls out.

"Sari, tell me something," Bumblebee starts, kneeling down and getting up in the eight year old's face. "What is going on between (Y/n) and Optimus?"

"I probably shouldn't tell you this, but (Y/n) is madly in love with Mr. Transform And Roll Out." She twiddles with the key around her neck. "Why did you want to know?"

The yellow scout taps Sari's head with a twitching smile, as if he was trying too hard, and suddenly makes a mad dash for Prowl's room, leaving everyone in his dust. He couldn't lose you to some other bot. Especially Optimus.

"Because she is mine. Not his."

•••

Optimus sets you down on the bright green, growing grass and sits down right in front of you, his legs crossed. You fidget uncomfortably, unable to look him in the optics.

"What is it you wanted to talk about? Something wrong?" Optimus leans down into his elbows and holds his chin up with his palm, staring down at you with curiosity.

"Aha, well, that's the funny thing..." You start, rubbing the back of your neck with a trembling hand. "I wasn't going to say anything but I guess Sari made it obvious that I have something on my mind."

"You can always talk to me, you know. That's what I'm here for." He blinks slowly, taking in the way you fidget and your peculiar body language.

"W-what would be your reaction if I said I was in love with you?" You squeak, letting your head fall. "Because I might be."

Optimus proceeds to stay quiet, most likely thinking your words over. It would shock anyone to be confessed to, and so quickly he might add. How would a human and Cybertronian work anyway? It isn't physically possible, yet, not mentally impossible. The leader runs his digit over your heated cheek, smiling gently as you shyly lean into his touch.

"I'm flattered, (Y/n). Truly, I am, but don't you think-" The Prime is cut off by a loud, gravelly shout.

"Like hell you are!" Bumblebee barges in, steaming. Before anyone can comprehend anything, a servo wraps around your waist and yanks your feet from the soft grass below. You cling to the yellow hand laced around your stomach in fear he might drop you. Optimus is quick to scramble up.

"Bee, put me down!" You demand, craning your head back to see just how cross your best friend in yellow looked.

Bumblebee snarls when Optimus holds out his hand as a peace offering. His optics narrow menacingly, his servo bringing you close to his chest, growling like a beast. You squirm around, pushing on Bee's chest in an attempt to make him drop you, or set you down at least. But the more you struggle, the tighter his grip gets.

"Touch her again and I will kill you." Bumblebee takes a step back, denta bared like a rabid dog.

"What has gotten into you? Stop it. I'm warning you." Optimus towers over the both of you, optics narrowed right back.

"I warned you first, Prime." Bee sinisterly chuckles before sprinting from the room, you still fitted in his warm servo.

The only thing running though your mind is, "What just happened?"

----

This imagine is unedited.
This sucked, I'm tired, oh well. 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.9K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
998K 61.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
353K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
185K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...