Short Story- Based On The Lov...

By zenapamelax

I could see the light, I was letting go... I had said my goodbyes in one way or another. I felt like I hadn't... More

Short Story- Based On The Lovely Bones
Chapter 2- School
Chapter 3- The Beginning
Chapter 4- The Compartment
Chapter 5- My Last Breath Comes With A Connection.
Chapter 6- The Final Connection.

Chapter 1- Description

4.1K 51 2
By zenapamelax

I could see the light, I was letting go... I had said my goodbyes in one way or another. I felt like I hadn't only helped myself but I had helped people on the other side.

I knew it was time to let go, and I know my family can now move on from what happened, eventhough they didn't know what exactly happened, I don't think they would want to.

That experience was the worst and the last.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 4.4K 65
🐾️ Caractors වෙන වෙනම introduce කරන්නෙ නම් නෑ.. 🔞 කොටස් සහිත නිසා කැමති අය විතරක් කියවන්න හොඳේ. Daily Updates නම් දෙන්න බැරි වේවි.. පුළුවන් ඉක්මනට...
32.5K 716 38
Now you gotta ask yourself. What would it be like to find out that the people you love and would die for, turn out to be self centered assholes who w...
310K 6.7K 41
When Dallas Cooper stages a fake relationship with her enemy Amara Singh to get revenge on their exes, the last thing she's prepared for is their feu...
128K 4.6K 72
After his first year at the Advanced Nurturing High School, Fukazawa Yato is about to start his second year as a student. With a better understanding...