The New Girl //COMPLETED//

queenofheartsxo द्वारा

Then a boy steps out from the crowd, standing between me and the office. He looks to be the same age as me an... अधिक

Chapter 1//Demons in the past
Chapter 2//Insistent imbeciles
Chapter 3//The woods
Chapter 4//making a statement
Chapter 5//the dark side
Chapter 6//The bitchy kind..
Chapter 7//The truth hurts
Chapter 8//Ashley's boyfriend
Chapter 9// In the moonlight
Chapter 10// Prison bars
Chapter 11//Temptations
Chapter 12//Netflix is my boyfriend
Chapter 13//The Alpha
Chapters 15// Whispers in the wind
Chapter 16//The great escape
Chapter 17//My alpha
Chapter 18//Into the woods
Chapter 19// Without You
Chapter 20//The light at the end of the tunnel
Chapter 21//This moment
AUTHOR MESSAGE
Chapter 22//Finding normal
Chapter 23//Nightmares
Chapter 24//The ice inside
Author note: not a chapter please read anyway
Chapter 25//Rocky hills
Chapter 26//Out of the woods... I think
Chapter 27//Boring politics part 1
Chapter 28// Boring politics part 2
Chapter 29//Destructive hatred
A/N: a contest so plz read anyway
Winners of contest
Chapter 30// Our future, together
New book/Sequel discussion
NEW Book trailer
New cover and books
Aesthetics release!

Chapter 14//The hunters

10.8K 414 33
queenofheartsxo द्वारा

Hi all! This is my last chapter until next Friday so I'll try to make it long since I'm writing it over Saturday and Sunday. Thanks to everyone who has left comments, they really make my day. Plus I just got up to 4K reads, so a thank you to all my readers. 

The wind whips my hair over my shoulders, with small strands flicking on my back. I'm starting to really regret my choice of clothing as my skirt is riding up and my heels are killing me. The girls and I are racing across the courtyard in our party dresses in an attempt to make it back to the room before Kyle can take me.

"God, these heels are killing me!"Ashley whines.

"Take them off before he comes out then!"Saskia says bluntly, while gasping for breath.

All four of us tear off our heels and our jackets, leaving me in my skirt and crop top. Then a thunderous growl echoes through the courtyard. I stop and turn to see Kyle pushing past all the party goers with a murderous look in his eye. But as he's racing across the grass with the speed of a bullet he is stopped by a pitch black stiletto hitting him in the face. Kyle tumbles to the floor, cussing as I spot Ashley holding her other stiletto while laughing her head off. 

I can't help but laugh as well, until I'm interrupted by Kyle. He flicks his head up from the ground, red eyes blazing and looks at Ashley like she is a meal.

"Shit."I hear her whisper before we all continue our escape. Kyle is up and running again a second later. 

The wind pounds on my cheeks, that are tinged pink from the cold. 

"How is he so damn fast?"Saskia mumbles  in between her heavy breaths.

"I don't know but he isn't alone!"Becca replies, clearly frightened.

Then I notice that several of the edge water werewolves have appeared around the courtyard. They are now circling it so that we have no way to escape. We quickly come to a stop and look for a way out.

"Damn it", i mumble realising we are trapped. By this point several crowds have formed in windows viewing into the courtyard. I see girls cheering for us and guys cheering for Kyle. 

I see him taking in the surrounding crowds and smirking. This only makes me angrier. First he thinks that he has the right to kidnap me for my 'safety', when really it would be assuring my imminent death. Now he has the nerve to mock me. ME?!

"I thought you would have learnt from our previous fights Kyle. I always win." I say, smirking.

This makes his smirk fall.

"Oh please. You may have won the battles, but I'll win the war. If you hadn't noticed I am an alpha and do you know what alphas have? A pack," he chuckles, "I doubt even with your fancy lightning bolts you could take out my entire pack.". This earns laughs from the wolfs surroundings us.

"You know what Kyle... You're right. I can't defeat you on my own. But lucky for me I have my own pack." I respond, before slowly walking back in line with my three room mates who are now baring their canines.

His smirk resurfaces.

"Sure, we can all have a big sleepover!" he says in a girly voice, earning snickers from the crowd of boys and glares from the crowd of girls.

"I'd like to make sure he has a very long sleep" Ashley mumbles just loud enough for Kyle to hear. The four of us snicker at Kyle's annoyed expression.

"I'd like to see you try, pup" Kyle replies.

Ashley's eyes flare before drifting to a dull glow.

"Let's not forget that I have two shoes pretty boy".

Laughter erupts from the crowd making Kyle even more livid.

"You're gonna pay for that. I don't care that you're Ella's friend.".

Then just like lightening Kyle is zipping over to us. But just before he can reach a stunned Ashley and rip her throat out, I have stepped in front of her and raised my hand, pointing my palm at Kyle. The crowds gasp as I raise him into the air. 

"You listen to me Kyle Flores and you listen good. You are going to leave my friends and I alone and let me leave the school without a fuss. Of course I could always make you forget me, but I thought I'd be nice and give you a choice. Don't make me regret mine".

He looks at me confused.

"How can you make me forget?"

I grin, "That's a story for another time.... or never".

He scowls at me.

Then i continue since he refuses to respond.

"What I'm looking for is 'Yes Ella, of course Ella. You are the greatest Ella!', or something along those lines."

But before he can respond, Saskia speaks.

"Um Ella?"

I turn to her.

"Yes?", my hand still pointing at Kyle.

"It's midnight..."

I turn back to Kyle and drop him just as he spots the  fear in my eyes. When he looks back up to me, I can see the concern on his face, replacing his predatory instincts.

"The hunters.... they're here".

I quickly turn to the crowds and I'm about to scream 'run', when a high pitched noise pierces my ear drums. I feel it eating away at my brain until I can't stand any more. I hear Kyle running over to me as I fall. He catches me just before I hit the ground.

The high pitched sound increases it's volume and I can't take it anymore, the pain is unbearable. A pain filled shriek echoes through the courtyard. I look for the source until I realise it was me. I raise my hands to my ears in an attempt to block it out but nothing works, the noise continues to eat away at my consciousness until I feel myself drifting away. The last think I see is 5 men in black cloaks knocking Kyle out.

**********

My mind is filled with darkness. I have no dreams of happiness or of sorrow. All there is is nothing...

Finally a blinding light pierces the darkness as my eyelids flutter open.

I struggle to find feeling in my hands until I realise that I am suspended above ground, hanging from what seems to be a set of monkey bars, rope encircling my wrists, cutting off circulation. 

"Ella?" a voice echoes through my ears, causing me to wince. As my vision clears I see that I am in a large gym and Kyle and about 20 edge water werewolves are tied up on the floor among stacks of weights. I see Kyle looking at me with worry clouding his gorgeous eyes. He must have been the one who spoke.

I groan at the pain from my wrists and head.

"What the hell happened?"

Kyle looks down.

"Kyle?" I ask again, my worry increasing.

He gulps.

"The hunters attacked the school. They used some sort of frequency that made you faint and then they knocked me out. As far as I've heard the rest of the students are being kept in the school gym. But they took everyone in my pack and locked us in here with you."

I looked around and recognised the faces of Kyle's werewolves. Anger fills every part of my body up to my wrists, since my hands have become no man's land to any feeling. I am the reason that all of these innocent teenagers are hurt and I'm the reason that they're probably going to die.

I have to do something.

I try telekinesis, but by rendering my hands useless, the hunters have stopped me from using it. Then I try my weather control, but as soon as I reach my mind into the sky a sharp pain echoes through it. Deciding against doing it again I try my invisibility and mind control but they are just as useless.

Great. This is just perfect.

"What are they going to do to us?" the wolf next to Kyle asks.

But before I can respond, the hunter that cut me in the woods walks out of the shadows.

"I think the more important question is what we are going to do with her" he says grinning darkly. Now that I can look at him, with his ski mask I am even more frightened. Four wide scratches stretch across his face, distorting his features. I feel myself visibly gulp. But Kyle shows no such fear.

"I swear to the moon goddess, if you hurt her what so ever I will rip you apart limb from limb." Kyle growls.

The man smirks then continues as if Kyle hadn't spoken, "You see Ella, we have been following you since you were are child. You're powers are very unique. No other cross bread werewolf is any where near a strong or powerful as you are. Unfortunately, that also makes you dangerous, which is why we have to get you to give up your powers. You see my mistress does not wish for you to die yet so we are simply going to ask you nicely to return your gifts to the moon goddess.".

I'm stunned, "I can do that?".

"Oh yes. Now go ahead. The moon is full, you should be able to do it from here, then we'll let you and your friends go.", he says standing back.

"Don't do it Ella, they're just trying to use you. They'll kill all of us as soon as you let go of our advantage. They're werewolf hunters, there's no way they'd leave us here unharmed."Kyle says

I look back to the hunter and see him frowning. So it's true...

"Go to hell". I spit at him.

A smirk lifts his face.

"I was hoping you'd say that".

All at once he has left the room and a taller muscular man is now standing in front of me with a tray of..... instruments. I see a variation of knifes, saws, scalpels and other odd looking medical equipment.

He smirks at me then raises a small, sharp knife to my stomach, that is without coverage since I'm still wearing my party clothes.

"NO!! DON'T YOU LAY A HAND ON HER!!"Kyle bellows.

He is ripped and tearing at his binds that tie him to a tall pole. All of his attempts are in vain though, as he is tied down firmly. My eyes widen as the man moves closer. 

Then as he begins to torture me, the first of many blood-curdling screams erupts from my throat as Kyle thrashes against his binds until his wrists are bloody...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.3M 63.2K 42
"I need to talk to you Elly" "Why?!" "I know that you're my mate" I laughed sarcastically. "What?! Are you trying to make fun of me again like you di...
315K 10.1K 23
Hello Everyone! Just a quick note to say that I am editing this book and I am making the chapters a little bit longer. If some chapters don't make se...
665K 19.4K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...
Why Him?✔️ Reagan द्वारा

वेरवुल्फ़

105K 3.6K 27
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I questioned trying to get out of Tommy's grip as he pulled me down the stairs. "We're leaving." He respon...