BTS Red Lips {Jungkook x read...

By MikaelaA6

Like they said "don't let him smile you fool" "don't let his eyes confuse " "red lips always lie" ~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Trailer (video)
~Prologue ~
chapter one {the black limo}
chapter two {transfer student}
chapter 3 {cafeteria}
chapter 4 {his moans}
chapter 5 (detention)
chapter 6 (the dream)
chapter 8 (his girlfriend )
chapter 9 (a tease)
Mehhh

chapter 7 (..back in the days..)

130 12 13
By MikaelaA6

(flashback)

tears rolling down my face .. i couldn't take this anymore .. i quivered inside the closet i heard gunshots..then footsteps .. i buried my face down into my knees hoping for this to be over ..

"it's okay.. it's okay..." i tried comforting my self ..

the door to my room busting open .. i cried even more ..

"y/n...where are you .." he sang . he walked over to my direction .. holding in my breath .. Hoping this is just a dream..he slowly walked away .. i let out a sign .

He ran back and opened the closet door grabbing me by my hair , dragging me into my bed . i cried , screamed "AH! STOP "

"your mine. MINE " he sreamed . chocking me . i tried pushing him of but he was too strong .. i couldn't breathe .. i know i was gonna die .. i looked up at him .. black spots filling my vision .. i'm starting to lost consciousness.. out of nowhere .

"it's the police!"
(snaps back to reality)

i kept my eyes close , my arms around jungkook .. i couldn't help my self .. i don't feel safe .. i sobbed .. my whole body shaking . I hated this side of me. I hated how I showed it Jungkook,

"shh.. everything is gonna be okay .." he whispered .. putting his arms around me .. his left hand caring my back ...i calmed down .. not awhere of the situation i'm in .. i moved closer to him buring my face into his chest ..he started to hum a song .. Soon enough i fell asleep ..

(jungkook's pov)

Dammit. I knew he was gonna come.

"you smell god.. " I moved my attention to her. Locking my eyes with her, she's inches away from me her weight against my body.
"thanks " I replied back. The room was dark but it was enough to see her features. She has big blue like ocean eyes. She looks so innocent, how her dark long hair flows down , her pink lips is just perfect I just want to put mine against hers. Her pink tinted cheek bones made her look younger, and her perfect skin combine with everything. She looks like a doll. I wanted to know every inched of her.

My thoughts where interrupted when the footsteps came close and stopped in front of the door. I felt small arms wrapped around my body and how they pulls on my clothes. She was trembling.

I loud thud was heard from across the hall which made whoever it was run towards it.

I felt tear drops. She's crying. Putting my arms around her tiny waist I comforted her. While rubbing her back
"shh.. Everything is gonna be okay "

My lips tagged to form a smrik. I wanted more of this side of her. But not because she's afraid. I want to be the one she's afraid of.

She fell asleep how cute.still hugging her she cuddled closer to me Her scent drifted to my nose, she smells like strawberries, it's almost addicting . swinging the door open . carrying y/n .. she was crying.. i noticed she's still holding onto me her gripped tighten .. is she having a bad dream ? I looked down at her sleeping form, the girl who was so fierce looks so vulnerable right now. Her skin glowed in the dim lights made me wonder how if feels like . moving my feet to the direction

I'm desired to go.

.. aishh... i can't bring her to the cops.. her house is not the best option .. reaching for my phone i dialed a number.

"what ?"

"i need you " i said

"for what ? i'm done doi-"

"it's y/n."

"..."

"come meet me by the back entrence of the school be carefull . cops are everywhere " i said then hunged up.

making my way down the stairs avoinding the cops. damn these cops..finally I made my way to the exit . y/n tugged down my shirt .. i looked down only to find her still asleep.. i chuckled . how can she fall asleep at this time ?...

I pushed the double doors open . to meet

"jimin. " I walked to him . he looked down turning his attention to y/n.

"what did you do to her ?"he glared at me ..

"aww you're just like your old self.calm down jiminie~~ she fell asleep "I sang .

"i'm guessing you want me to bring her home ?" he asked .I hummed in responed

" ohh.. I guess you're to scared ... to meet t-"I growled interrupting his sentence and taking a step closer to him .

"tsk. tsk .tsk. i'll deal with him .. but for now obey me ." I said with venom in my words

"...fine..." he extended his arms out as I transferred y/n into his arms. Her warmth leaving my body.
You walked past him .

( next day)

the soft warmth of sunlight on my skin woke me . my head throbbing . I shot right up , blinking a couple of times while looking around .huh ? black and white walls? the interior design .. wait this is not my room !!! what happened ?

then everything rushed back .I could recall everything that happened last night . omg . no. I hugged him ! ohgod . wait did he brought me home ? I can still feel his arms around me .. is this his room ?? I looked down , to sign is relief . phew , i'm not naked .still on my school uniform.

"morning y/n !" dazed and confuse . I saw jimin on the bathroom . huh ? what

"morning ?" I said back sounding more of like a question . he walked out . water dropping from his hair to his BARE chest !

"yah ! put some clothes on jimin !" I screamed throwing him a pillow . as much as I find him attractive , i'm not into him .

"clothes ? that's what your worried about ? and not why your here ?" he chuckled

"put clothes on ! then will talk !"

( time skip)

he explained everything. like last night an attempt of murdering happened and how he found me with jungkook and told him to take me home . but when jimin came to our house teahyung wasn't there and he left a note saying he had to take care of something.

"do you know where he is ?" I asked him . goddamit taehyung how could you leave me ? without even texting me first ?

"nah . but I called him and he said he'll be back tom ." he explained . i'm getting worried . if he does something stupid i swear to god. I guess jimin saw that because he patted me on the head . and gave me his cute lil smile .

"where are we ? is this your house ?" come to think of it . this doesn't look like his room more like something yoongi would do. it's too black. I thought jimin would pick more of like a fun color . anyway I actually like the room .

"part of it is mine " he said getting up and walking out the door . huh ? what does he mean ? and he's just gonna leave me here ?

"YAH JIMIN ! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ?" I screamed. isn't there school ?

"JUST TAKE A SHOWER FIRST . THERE'S SOME CLOTHES IN THE CLOSET. THE WHITE ONE " he screamed from down stairs . okay then I made my way to the closet to get some clothes . why the white one though ? why not the black one ? . whatever . I opened the closet to find his clothes . well it's better that not wearing anything I thought to myself . I took out a long sleeve shirt with black stripes . he's pants is to big for me .. hmm oh wait I have an extra black leggings in my backpack . now where is it ?.

I found it sitting on the bed I was on earlier . oh thank god .I took it with me in the bathroom . I started to get undress . ugh I stink .

I turned the shower on and stepped in . thinking of what happened last night I cursed to my self . why did I do that ? . slapping m cheeks I groaned . just wash your self first . searching for some bottle of shampoo I saw a pink and blue bottle ? I laughed to my self . did jimin really got this ? I said picking them up as I read the labels it said " bubble gum flavored" and " mint flavored" ik giggled how cute .

I heard shuffling noices at the other side of the curtain. dammit jimin you perverted lil jamless boy !. I peeked my head out expecting to see jimin. instead

"YOONGI WTF ARE U DOING ????/" I screamed and immediately closing the curtain back .wtf is he doing here ?

"taking a shit" he said . this boi .

"NO I see that ! I meant why are you taking a shit while i'm taking a shower ????" I said lowering my voice . well good way to start the day .

"I can do whatever I want woman . this is my house ." his house ? what. he's living with JIMIN???.

ohgod. I freaked out jumping around the bathtub but not making a noise .soon I heard the toilet flushed .I peeked my head back . before he walked out the room he said.

"and hurry up . stop fan girling " he smirked . fuck.i shook my head

"I did not do such thing " I innocently said .he hummed

"hurry up were going to school " after that he walked away .oh boy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 4.6K 35
★Completed★ ★Short Chapters★ ★AU + ABO★ -Description- _______________ #Past life "You were playing with my feelings all this time?" Jungkook gritted...
9.7K 806 33
PSYCHOPATH X Y/N This whole Story has detailed depiction of sexual intercourse, torture and murder And so On......if you are sensitive to them...
385K 14.9K 37
He leaned his face dangerously closer to her pinning her both wrists tightly beside her head on bed, she closed her eyes tightly feeling his body wei...
124K 4.5K 29
Your gaze met his dark orbs already looking down, into your eyes. Your lips parted while his gaze traveled onto your lips and then back in your orbs...