Twisted Love (boyxboy)

By Raven-key

Saint Louise University , a boy’s school where students are divided into 3: R (rich), D(delinquent) and L(low... More

Twisted Love (boyxboy)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 7

1K 67 3
By Raven-key

Jeylo’s POV

“Riiiiiiiiiinnggggggggg!”

That’s the sound of my alarm clock that completely woke me up .

I happily stood up as I look at my bedside table and  took a glance on the folder which Kye gave me yesterday. It was some documents stating that the Student Council will be funding us for the upcoming soccer competition. Kye also said that there’s no need for me to give a letter for coach already approached him. I was really happy.

I hurriedly prepared myself and when I was going downstairs.

“Good morning Jey!”

I was surprised when I saw Luke . He was smiling at me.He was so handsome. It’s  been a while, and he looks cooler now.

I was wondering how he found out about my place and how he manage to enter here, and when I’m about to ask him, he was already in front of me and I see his face clearly that my heart started racing.

I awkwardly smiled at him and also manage to greet him in a stuttering tone. I heard him laugh , so I looked away and then he pulled me closer to him.

He grinned at me as he gently caressed my face with his slender fingers.

“I miss you Jey” he said then his lips landed unto mine.

Strange but his kiss feels different. Maybe, because we haven’t done this eversince the last time, for both of us were so busy.

We were so caught up in kissing, when my phone rang and startled both of us.

I immediately answered the phone for it was from my coach

.I told Luke that my coach ordered me to come to school immediately for our practice.

Luke just smiled at me as he hugged me and kiss me in my forehead.

Then we hurriedly went off for school.

When we already arrived at school, I immediately went to the soccer field and to my surprise, Luke followed me.

I went near our team mates and we started our practice.

I can see Luke, sitting on the bench. He was intently looking at my play, and I was amazingly happy deep inside that I was so energetic while playing.

After our practice my team mates were so amazed with my performance, that they were praising me. Others were so overwhelmed and hugged me, patting me and stuff, for it was a normal habit for us friends , but to my surprise, Luke suddenly dragged me away from the crowd.

I looked at him, he looked pissed. This is the first time that Luke showed me this different side of him.He was so cute.

“Are you perhaps jealous?” I teased him as I wrap my arms on his waist .

I saw him blush for a second there, and I was surprised. I’m not sure if he was actually blushing for he looked away and started fixing up my things and I helped him.

We said goodbye to my coach and to my team as well. And while we were on our way to our favorite place,

“Hey Jey!”

A voice came from behind so the two of us turned towards that person calling and then we saw Arch and Kye.

“Luke? Is that you Luke?!”

Arch said as he immediately hugged him but Luke removed his arms clinging unto him.

“Geez! You’re such a cold-hearted gangster,isn’t he Kye?” Arch blurted, as he laughed a little.

I was silently observing them for I don’t know what’s happening anyway and I was trying to digest the situation when Luke suddenly grabbed my arm and when we are about to leave Arch also stopped him by grabbing his arm.

“We miss you Luke, please come back to us,you’re always welcome dude!”

Arch said to him but Luke just  glared at him.

“Leave him be, Arch” Kye said in an authoritative tone.

I saw Luke shifted his gaze to Kye, there was anger reflected on his eyes.

“Right!, you must leave us alone!” Luke said in a loud tone as he freed his arm from Arch’s grip.

And then we started walking away from Arch and Kye.

Just a few distance away from them , we stopped near a fountain and sat on a bench.I silently observed Luke, and when he already composed himself, I slightly squeezed his hand then he looked up to me.

“Uhhmn, hey, care to talk?”  I said smiling to him.

Luke’s POV

Me and Jeylo were sitting on a bench right now, situated near a fountain.

I was trying to cool myself from the incident that we encountered a while ago.

I was surprised to meet Arch and Kye. It was sudden and I was not prepared.It’s alright if it was just Arch but that bastard is with him and then suddenly, my anger just burst out and I can’t control it. Jeylo even encountered that kind of thing, how embarrassing.

I somehow composed myself a little when I felt, Jeylo’s warm hands on mine. He slightly squeezed my hand and I felt better in an instant. As I look up to him, he showed me that beautiful smile as those simple words came out of his mouth.

“Uhhmn, hey, care to talk?”  he said.

I sighed as I focused my gaze on the clear blue sky.

I felt Jeylo, slowly leaned on my shoulder.It was like, he was telling me that “it’s alright,I’m willing to listen”.

And before I knew it I was telling him about my painful experience in highschool.

“Me and Luke were childhood friends, and bestfriends at the same time for our families were so close, for they were business partners. Arch is Luke’s cousin and he has a classmate named Jasmine which he introduced to the two of us.I fell in love with Jasmine the moment I saw her, so I decided to pursue her. Things were getting better between us and later Jasmine became my girlfriend. We were so happy, that’s what I thought. Kye and Jasmine were also close of course , but I never really doubted them, for I know it was mere friendship . And then one day, I decided to take a surprise visit to Kye, but I was the one who was surprised instead.I accidentally saw Kye and Jasmine having sex in the couch. I almost beat Kye to a pulp but Jasmine pleaded for his life saying that they love each other.”

I was seriously saying this stuff to Jeylo , and then he just burst out laughing.

“Geez! That was so dramatic!” he said as he tapped my shoulder and then he looked at me with a serious expression.

“You know Luke, I think Kye did that kind of thing for he really was in love with Jasmine,.I can’t blame him. For me, Isn’t he amazing for he was able to do crazy stuff  for the sake of his love” Jeylo smiled at me as he caressed my face.

“What are you saying Jey?, he betrayed me! I thought he was my friend but he’s a traitor! “ I said in a loud tone.

“Did he apologized for what he did?” Jeylo asked.

I didn’t answer Jey. I remember Kye did apologize to me but anger consumed me that time so I shut my heart from him.

“It’s all in the past right?And having a grudge with your bestfriend isn’t a good thing,.You should forgive him Luke...I know you can’t forget that incident , but isn’t it a good experience?Being betrayed is a normal thing, it happens to all of us. And also you have me now right?,  I will never betray you.., and if I did, you can do anything you want with me” he said as he winked at me.

I looked at Jeylo. This guy is a strange person with a strange way of understanding things.Hearing him said that, I feel better inside.

Being with him, it felt like I could always do anything. It’s comfortable and fun at the same time.

 “And also just like him, I can do all the crazy things just to be with you, and to prove my love for you”  he added as he tightly hugged me as I hugged him back.

 “ I love You Luke and I’m very thankful that you love me too” he sincerely said as he look straightly into my eyes and then he wrap his arms on my neck and he kissed me.

The moment his soft lips touched mine, my heart started racing and it seemed that we were the only people in the world as I pulled him closer to me as we shared a very passionate kiss. It was so deep that I was overflowing with weird emotions that I can’t explain.

Kye’s POV

I was surprised when I saw Jeylo and Luke, they seemed close. When they left,

Me and Arch also started heading to our class, but I was so bothered about the incident a while ago, so I told Arch to excuse me for our class for I have to do something. But the truth is that I wanted to see Luke to apologize to him and explain everything.

And while I was looking for them, I manage to spot them near the fountain, they were discussing about something serious.

But I didn’t expect that I would discover something that really shocked me.

I saw Jeylo wrap his arms at Luke as they started kissing each other.

No way! It can’t be! Are they lovers? I said to myself, confused and in pain.

I was also a bit relieved for I never expected that Luke could also choose a guy.

A slight hope suddenly emerge deep inside me .

I have to do something. I can’t let this happen. I haven’t made my move and then someone already had Luke in their grasp. And of all people it was Jeylo? I know I was better than that guy and besides me and Luke have a stronger bond in the past.

I know I can do this, I’m Kye Mackrel anyway. I will try and win Luke back.

But first, I have to take care of  Jeylo.

Jeylo’s POV

“It looks like someone was left in another universe” Ritchie yelled into my ear which startled me that my heart was about to jump from my chest.

I glared at him but he just laughed at me, and the moment I hear his laugh, it’s as if I’m also affected by his manner of laughing for it was so funny that I was also laughing in an instant.

Mike ordered us to stop laughing for our prof in Botany lab already arrived.

I am in the Botanical garden right now. We were recording all of our observations for the plants we tried to grow for the past few days.

My mind was still in the clouds for I managed to spend some good time with Luke, this morning.

We submitted all our reports to our professor and just had a slight discussion.

When our lesson was already finished.Me and Ritchie went to our room to get our things. But on our way, we met Kye.

“ Jey, can you come with me for a minute?” he said.

“ Hey aren’t you that SSC President  Kye Mackrel?” Ritchie blurted as he look at Kye with amusement.

“Yeah , and if you could excuse me, I wanted to talk to Jeylo alone” Kye said as he looked at Ritchie and then to me.

Kye looked serious so I told Ritchie to leave us alone.

“I can’t believe it, You actually came here to talk to me, so what is this all about?” I said smiling at Kye  but I suddenly felt a different atmosphere around him.

“Follow me” he said, so I followed him.

There was an awkward silence between us.And then we arrived at an empty classroom.

“ I just wanted to tell you that you should leave Luke”

I was surprised when he said that but I didn’t let him notice .

“Eh? What are you talking about? Why should I do that” I replied to him.

“It’s because you’re not suitable for Luke as his lover”

I froze after hearing that from Kye.It just sounded like he was jealous of me and Luke.

“If you won’t leave Luke, then you will still be the one suffering, you didn’t know about him, he’s a total delinquent in this University and that is the only thing you know, and---“

“And you were jealous of our relationship right?”

I suddenly butted in while he was still talking , trying to catch him off guard. And just as I suspected, he lost his composure for a second there.

“ I don’t know if it’s possible but are you in love with Luke?” I said straightly looking at him.

And I was surprise with his reaction. He was so flustered.

I don’t know what to do. Well I’m surprised and it seemed like I was about to laugh for I never imagined that the serious Student Council President is actually in love with Luke and can show this kind of expression.

“Well, isn’t this fun? Should I consider you a love rival now?” I said as I gave him a wink.

Then I turned my back at him as I waved my hand not looking  at him ,as I said  good bye.

I was really trying to hold my laughter. Kye was so stunned. I just teased him a little, or maybe I overdid it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193 28 9
What if you fell in love with the school's superstar? Someone who has no clue of your existence. Someone who has no chance to love you back because h...
15 1 9
In a prep school for the rich and famous, scandals await for them. What happens when school's most irresistible heartthrobs want to make them theirs...
211K 5.7K 21
Septiplier in high school. Everyone has a significant other. These two boys, just happen to be each other's. ;)
164K 3.2K 14
Your family is basically filled with priests and religious people so they decided to put you in an all girl's Catholic highschool. On day you save a...