RAVENCLAW | LUNA LOVEGOOD

By true_slytherin

" LOOKING AT THAT RAVENCLAW AGAIN, ARE YOU? " I'D NEVER. " It was a well known fact that most Slytherins woul... More

ACT ZERO PART ZERO; AUTHOR'S NOTE
ACT ZERO PART ONE; PROLOUGE
ACT ZERO PART THREE; LUNATIC
ACT ZERO PART FIVE; ASSOCIATED
ACT ONE PART ZERO; PROBLEMS
PLAYLIST FOR ACT ONE AND MORE FACE CLAIMS.
act one part zero
act one part one

ACT ZERO PART TWO; STRANGE

1.9K 38 1
By true_slytherin

Athena had always been one for the stange things in life. Luna Lovegood was the strangest thing of all. Maybe that's why I like her, Athena thought. Just because she's interesting, but Athena knew that she was lying to herself.
Luna was hanging out with that mudblood Hufflepuff, Julia. Athena strongly disapproved of this, why couldn't Luna hang out with her?
Athena sighed and went to her transfiguration class, in which they were turning watermelons to hamsters. Athena was always terrible at transfiguration, maybe because McGonagall hated her. Maybe because she spent the whole class looking at that ravenclaw. No matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't get over the ravenclaw. She tried to tell herself to get over her. Athena knew that she'd probably never get over that ravenclaw.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 63.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
194K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
724K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
401K 24.3K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...