18.

By 00sluke

"What do you look for in a relationship?" "Insanity" More

18 (Harry Styles)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Ten

135 6 2
By 00sluke

Texas's POV

Mine and Alexa's bodies are throwing punches towards each other while we tumble in the water. She keeps trying to push me even deeper into the dark blue water. The top of the lake is not in sight. I feel a third body come crashing into the water and swimming to us, Harry.

Harry breaks up our fight and pulls me up and out of the water. I stand on the dock and notice the rest of the group on the grass watching.

"What the fuck is going on Tex?!" Harry yells. Before I can reply Alexa comes out of the water, sadly she didn't get eaten by a big or drown. Such a shame, she would've been dearly missed.

"Harold, why didn't you pull me out of the water?" She puts on a sweet little girl voice that makes me want to vomit "would you really want to kill another sibling?"

I feel Harry tense and his breathing start to get heavier. He was angry, very angry.

"Alexa" he warns.

"But then again, it would be kinda cute you know? I mean her brothers dead, so is yours" she laughs. I go to lunge froward but Harry pulls me back against his chest forcefully. Harry has a firm grip on my wrist so i know that he wants me to stay where I am. 

"Anyway, i'll be in my cabin. Don't come knocking, I wont answer" she says before walking off.

"I'm going to kill her harry." I walk straight past him and into the cabin where we are staying. I dry off and slip on one of his t-shirts as they come to mid-thigh. I sit on the couch just memorizing all the cruel words she was saying to Harry. 

'would you really want to kill another sibling?'

another

I don't know what exactly she means by that but I know I need to find out. I stand outside and have yet another cigarette, i'm probably most likely going to end up with one lung but i really do not give a shit right now. I make eye contact with Harry who was talking to Niall. I walk into the cabin signalling that he should follow me. 

"What did she mean?" I ask.

"what?" 

"Alexa. What did she mean?" I know he knows exactly what I am talking about, he's not stupid. 

"You don't need to know" I go to open my mouth but he begins yet again "Don't" 

He walks out and I can hear him drive off. All of the others, apart from zayn, are in the water. I presume Zayn has gone for a walk or something as he's not in the cabin. I creep inside and begin to look around. 

There's three cabin; One for Harry, One for Queen Bitch and the last one has to be someone elses who isn't here. It's obviously the sibling that Alexa was talking about. If Harry wont tell me the answers, i'm going to find them myself. I walk down the halls and come to a room that's locked. I grab a hair pin that was holding my fringe back and bend it so it unlocks the door; looks like sneaking out everyday for five years really has payed off.

I walk into the room and its a bedroom, the tidiest bedroom i've ever seen. The walls are covered in shelves full of football trophies. Signed pictures of football players are over the walls. There's a photo placed on the bedside table, I go over and pick it up. It's of Harry, Alexa and a blonde boy who looks very different compared to the other two are almost identical. This boy must be the youngest, he has bright blue eyes and a pearly smile. Even Harry and Alexa look young and happy. Why is everything so different now?

I place the photo down and pick up another. It's a picture of the blonde boy and Harrys parents. Why would there be any answers in the brothers cabin? Im so idiotic sometimes, if I want the truth it'll be in the parents house. 

I head outside and Zayn is coming out of Alexa's cabin. What the fuck? 

"What were you doing in there?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"I could ask you the same thing. Don't tell anyone you saw me ok? If anyone asks where I am tell them i've gone for a walk, if Harry comes back, stall." I say telling him orders. I know Zayn will back me up, I just don't need anyone messing up my plan. I feel like Kim Possible or something on these missions, man I loved that show.

I begin to run all the way to Harry's parents house. I run around the back and find an open window that leads to a basement. I lower myself into the building and go up the steps into a kitchen. There's a note on the table so I walk over to it.

Harry, If you decided to come see us we are at Marilyn's. Just know i love and miss you, Mum x 

 My heart hurts at the note. Harry's mother obviously longs for her son to see sense and come home. I can't harry doing this to his family unless their was a valid reason, then again he is a bit of a dick. I place the note back and head upstairs. I find and office that has a huge desk in the center, this must be Harry's fathers. I start to rummage through drawers and find one that's locked. I take another hair pin and use it to unlock it, i'll need to buy some more soon at this rate; cant people just leave keys next to locked things and make my life easier? 

In the drawer is a file. I take it out and flip it open, I begin to rummage through it and it's full of newspaper articles. It reminds me of mine that Harry looked through, oh how the tables have turned. I get so engrossed at looking at the paper that I fail to hear a door shut.

"If you want answers, i'll tell you them" 

-----

DUN DUN DUN. I felt like updating although its not that great, i really need to stop saying all my chapters arent good but oh well lol. I woke up with 620 reads omg, thats like 50 extra reads over night! 

i love you all ok bye 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190 2 19
7.1K 277 30
"She loved him and he loved her, but it wasn't that simple."
94.5K 408 38
♡ Liam ♡ Harry ♡ Niall ♡ Louis ♡ Zayn