Into the Dark

Από ashzad

After being transferred back in time thanks to her great-grandmother's mystical coin, Bella is forced to figh... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 33

113 6 2
Από ashzad

A girly scream was what woke me up.

I jerked and instantly felt the strong arms around me, pulling me against a firm and warm chest. Kade jumped too and his eyes widened as he turned over to look at the door.

There stood Maeve, her hands covering a bright smile that she was striving to hold back but just couldn't. She started to giggle as her vibrant green eyes widened. "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. You guys... you... finally!" she squealed. Her hands clapped together as she jumped for joy. "I thought you'd never get together!"

Kade groaned and snatched a pillow from under his head, then threw it at Maeve who swiftly dodged it. "Would you leave?! Now?!" he yelled. She giggled childishly and winked at the two of us.

"No problem, sugar. Privacy is obviously what you need," she said mischievously before slipping out of the room and quietly closing the door.

Kade turned back over and laid his head beside mine, groaning again as he shut his eyes. "She's only excited," I whispered.

"She needs to learn how to freaking knock," he said in reply. I placed a hand on his cheek which immediately opened his eyes.

"You act all macho but deep down inside you're a big softy," I teased. He leaned over me and smiled.

"Were you thinking that last night?" he asked. Don't be fooled by his words, nothing really happened. There was just a lot kissing and grabbing, in more ways than one, but no major thing happened. I was still a virgin.

I did lose my gown at one point, though, but I didn't consider it a big deal.

"Next time I won't take it so easy," Kade said as he crawled out of bed. I knew what he meant but I wasn't sure of a "next time". The possibilities of it happening were low and the thought made me extremely upset.

"Do you think we should clarify what happened so Maeve doesn't go into a squealing faze?" I asked, scrambling up after him.

While stretching his arms, he glanced over his shoulder at me and winked. "I think I'll leave that honor to you," he said. I was expecting that, better me than him to calm her down.

As he sat back on the bed, I noticed something on his back and nearly slapped myself. Talk about getting carried away. Maybe I was so into it because I'd been waiting so long for it to happen. It still didn't dull my embarrassment, though. How long until he notices all the scratches covering his back and teases me about them? I was hoping his quick healing would have them gone soon.

I sat behind him anyway, on my knees and wrapping my arms around his neck. "Is your shoulder feeling any better?" I asked. He touched his hand to the bandages and sighed, already answering my question without words.

"I wish. It seems even worse than last night," he grumbled. I was actually surprised to hear his response and laid my hand on top of his.

"Maybe it's because you were sleeping on it. It'll get better soon," I reassured. He turned to me and looked down at the bed, nodding his agreement.

"Yeah, you're probably right. Although, it's unusual for me to feel so much pain in a wound after so many hours," he said.

"Well, you did get shot, Kade," I pointed out.

"Yeah... I know," he said quietly. "Just had a funny feeling, that's all."

"Still have butterflies?" I teased. It was meant to cheer him up and it did; he smiled and huffed a laugh.

"Of course I do. What am I? Heartless?" he asked. He leaned in and planted a soft kiss on my lips, deepening it after a few seconds and placing his arm around my waist for stabilization. Just when things were getting good again, the door burst open and startled the both of us.

Maeve... again.

"Oh... oh, sorry! I meant to knock but I... okay, I'm lying I meant to do that," she said. She carried an armful of clothes and a devious smile that exposed her knowledge on what was happening. She trotted over to the bed and set the clothes down beside us.

"When you're done with your play date and decide to get fully dressed again, here are some clothes," she said. As Kade glared at her angrily and shifted his jaw, she patted his cheek and pursed her lips. "Aw... is wittle Kayden mad?" she teased in a baby voice. He only eyed her more harshly.

"Jeez, grouchy much? Breakfast is downstairs if you want any, but straighten up the attitude before you come down," she said, then left with a hidden smile. Kade turned back to me and groaned again.

"She's right. I'm hungry so kill the attitude," I pestered with a smile. I then picked up the biggest shirt Maeve brought in, a black one with short sleeves, and tossed it over his head. "Suit up, buttercup." He tugged it off and flashed me a dainty smile, then slipped it on with ease.

He was already wearing pants so his job was done. There was a grey blouse and a pair of black pants for me, although the pants looked more like they were meant for a small guy, maybe one my size. I understood the arrangement, though, better to receive odd looks from people than to have to run from danger in a dress or skirt.

Kade told me he was going to grab some food before Odis and Maeve took it all, then left without waiting for me to dress first. I stood and started to lay out my clothes to get a better look, picking up the blouse after a few seconds.

It suddenly fell from my hands when I felt a constricting arm around my waist and a warm breath on my ear. "Now, now... I don't think we'll be needing those," a voice said. I don't know what stopped first, my heartbeat or my movement. I could've sworn I felt the ground fall from under me, taking my heart with it as well as my sanity. I started shaking seconds later and already heard the scream crawling up my throat, then felt the tears of terror behind my eyes.

How the hell did he find me... again?

I elbowed Salazar in the stomach and scrambled away as he released me. As I opened my mouth to scream, a hand clamped over it and Salazar snapped his fingers. The walls suddenly became encased by a red eerie glow, swirling with a nearly solid black mist. My eyes searched for an opening in the weird covering as an arm trapped my arms against my sides.

"Now no one outside of this room can hear you scream," Salazar said humorously. I finally took the time to acknowledge my new restrainer and almost didn't hold back my tears when I met grey-blue eyes. The dull brown hair, which I now realized had streaks of blonde in it, was nowhere near being strange to me. Of all people, Salazar had to bring Kade's brother, Trent.

I started panicking when I realized I was trapped in a room, in my underwear, with the two biggest perverts I knew. They were already giving me looks and I knew I was screwed, no matter which way this went.

Trent uncovered my mouth to slide his hand down my leg, keeping me restrained with a strong arm. "Wow... you were right. She does look better in her underwear," he said to Salazar.

"Let go of me you deviant sicko!" I yelled as I squirmed to get free. My command obviously wasn't obeyed.

"You know... you pick really good allies. I almost didn't get away from Lord Farlen's castle. He's very persistent," Salzar said, approaching the two of us with a respectful smile. "Too bad I overheard where you were going. What I'm wondering is... why did you decide to come to New Orleans? Care to inform me?"

"Like I'd ever," I answered.

"Right, I expected that. I'm sure I'll find out sooner or later, anyway," he said nonchalantly. "I guess we should move on then. Next thing I want to address is the fact that you and Kayden have finally hooked up. Am I wrong?" I stayed silent and gave a final jerk against Trent's hold. Still no success.

"You slept with my brother, didn't you?" he whispered in my ear. "Can I be next?"

"I'd kill myself before ever sleeping with you," I growled. His hand stroked my leg again as he laughed.

"We'll see about that."

"It's obvious you're madly in love with that boy, Bella," Salazar butted in bitterly. "Too bad he's been shot."

"He'll heal!" I insisted.

"I don't know about that. You see... the man that shot him was a special worker of mine. And that bullet he was shot with wasn't just any bullet. It was cursed with a spell that affects the brain patterns of one's body, even if removed. Kade's madness is going to grow stronger because of it, and it will begin to mold into a sickness that will literally start to eat him from the inside out. So as long as he holds onto that little bit of madness he has left, he'll gradually be devoured... and it will be painful. That's why I'm not here to kill you guys. I'm just going to watch as you both start to suffer from his insanity. Then I'll watch you cry out in agony as the love of your life becomes eaten by something he couldn't control." Salazar smiled psychotically as he watched the horror spread across my face. Angry tears fell down my cheeks as I gritted my teeth at him.

"I hate you so damn much! I wish you'd just die!" I started squirming against Trent again as Salzar came closer.

"One more thing I should mention, if you say anything about this meeting or the madness thing, I'll make sure Kade doesn't live long enough to process the information... same goes for the rest of your friends," he whispered.

"You mean to tell me I'm not allowed to give him a warning or you'll kill him?!" I cried. He gripped my chin as Trent trapped my arms to prevent me from hitting him... because I sure as hell wanted to.

"Exactly. If you do that then it'll take away all the fun," he said. "But let's move away from that subject, for now, okay?" He put his hand on my other leg and motioned Trent away, who stood nearby and eyed me with his usual perverted gaze. "I don't even know why you want to be with him anyway, Bella. I could give you so much more, anything you want, in fact." He brought his face close to mine as his arms trapped me. "I could treat you better than he ever could...if you know what I mean. I can assure you a demon's performance is a lot better than some sleazy half warlock's."

"You must be crazy, not to mention stupid, if you think I'd ever have sex with you," I growled. I saw Trent coming back and began to panic when I realized I was sandwiched in between the two, Salazar in the front and Trent in the back. As Salazar used one arm to pin my arms to my sides, his other hand trailed up and hooked two fingers on the edge of my panties. At the same time, I felt Trent's fingers brushing my back, just below the clasp of my bra.

"Maybe you need some nudging in the right direction, then," the demon whispered as he tugged slightly on his piece of clothing. Trent pulled a bra strap off my shoulder and was about to do the other one when Salazar stopped him. "Thank you, Trent. I can take it from here," he said a bit angrily.

"Really? I want to see her naked as much as you do," Trent responded desperately. Salazar eyed him harshly for a few seconds, then the touch of Trent's fingers dissolved into thin air.

I then began my pointless struggle against the demon as his scowl turned to a smile when he looked back down at me. "You don't know how long I've been wanting to fully unclothe your body," he whispered. I screamed and began crying, even though no one could come to my rescue. I was sure the sound proofing Salazar did to the walls also barricaded the door.

"Get your filthy hands off me!" I screamed. He suddenly shoved me onto the bed and pinned my hands above my head before I could process what was happening. He used only one hand to do it, though, while the other trailed back down to my panties. He tried to tug at them again until I kneed him and scrambled away when he flinched. I don't know why I sprinted for the door but it was worth trying to get through whatever was blocking it.

Before I could reach it, Salazar's arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me back to the bed. He used his legs to trap my arms at my sides, and sat on my legs to keep me from kicking. It didn't keep me from squirming and yelling, though, but he didn't seem to care. He used both hands to pull his shirt over his head with ease, ruffling his silvery-black hair as it slipped off. I was surprised at how built he actually was, just like Kade, but didn't let it show on my face. No need to encourage him.

As he strained to calm my jerking, I couldn't tell which emotion was winning: fear or anger. It alternated with each move made but at this rate, I figured it was best to let anger guide me. I could be more aggressive that way and hopefully think of a way out of this predicament.

"Get off me, perv! I'm tired of your shit!" I yelled. Salazar just brought his face to mine, aggravated and getting to the point of losing his patience. I couldn't care less about his nerves, I hoped I wrecked them like crazy during my struggle.

"Do you honestly think I'm going to let you go so easily?" he said, his red eyes growing brighter. "I finally have you beneath me with no way of someone interrupting us."

He smashed his lips to mine and I instantly turned my head to break the kiss. He followed my motion, though, and continued to plant his lips on mine, until the act apparently became tiring and he started to kiss downwards. Lips met my neck, my collarbone, my chest, my stomach, and then he restrained my hands with his as he shifted and kissed down to my thighs, using his knees to pin my legs.

I groaned angrily and cried out with fury as his kisses headed inward on my thighs, then up. I really tried to kick then, squirming so hard he couldn't even keep himself stable.

"Get off me!" He tried to spread my legs but I managed another kick and freed a hand. I then scratched his cheek hard enough to leave a mark and tried to roll off the bed. Like all my other attempts, it was a fail and Salazar pinned me, his front on my back.

My face was shoved into the pillow just as my arms were secured over my head. Salazar's other hand slid down my back and towards my butt, but I squirmed free and flipped over, kneeing him in the place that was sure to slow him down. He groaned and fell beside me, throwing a fit as I scrambled out of bed.

I started hissing and cursing like crazy when he recovered just in time to pull me back. Just when he started to reach down again, though, the red barrier on the walls started flickering, becoming dimmer with each flash until it faded completely. Salazar was just as stunned as me and the anger on his face proved that he wasn't expecting his plan to fail... so soon.

He stayed on top of me, anyway, continuing on with his dirty business as I struggled and screamed to the top of my lungs.

I literally started crying tears of joy when the door burst open and Kade entered, mad as hell with black, notorious eyes.

__________________________________________
Long chapter, sorry. But important things! Important things! XD

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.1K 110 41
REWRITE IS UP NOW ANd is way better seriously. Taking a shortcut was the most life-changing decision Rosalie had ever made. One large demon cat later...
1.4K 159 125
In a world where darkness makes its presence felt more and more with each passing day, two sisters who live away from curious eyes are about to disco...
216K 4.8K 24
I am a witch of the Merlin's Clan. They doubt about me but i guess they had their reason. (This Story is a Vampire Diaries - Harry Potter Fan Fic) ...
2.2K 383 74
. : Book One : . Melody is a member of one of the five tribes of animal shapeshifters who live beyond the human domain. These people have the ability...