Look At Me // JJK

By JungYoonJinMin

Being the sister of a strange, and almost psychopathic Min Yoongi isn't easy. Overprotective and untrusting... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

7

4.8K 128 38
By JungYoonJinMin

Jungkook's POV

The past two days I was really thinking about what Yoonhee said...about Yoongi. 

I remembered all the times that he cried, or almost passed out, after us beating him up. 

And what did we do?

Laugh.

I'm never going to bully anyone again. I'm done. Enough.

But now the worst problem is...

If Yoonhee finds out that it was me who was bullying Yoongi, she'll hate me. Mark her words. She said it. And of course it's obvious. 

But Yoonhee is someone who grew special to me. I can't let her hate me. There must be some way to make it up...

And that's when I got an idea. 

Yoongi's POV

My alarm clock rang in my ears in the most annoying way possible. What a great way to start a Monday. 

Last night I came home pretty late, so I didn't get much sleep.

I lazily put on my clothes while brushing my teeth and I combed my hair with my fingers. Like I even care about looking nice for people that hate me. 

Lately, I've been missing a lot of school and it's showing on my grades. The teachers have had very long discussions with me about me missing school. They even warned me that if I miss more, I won't be able to graduate unless I take the year again. I don't want that crap.

I decided that I should start going to school on time and leaving on time. 

I peeked down the stairs and saw Yoonhee eating her cereal. 

Ah, Yoonhee. You and mom are the only people that appreciate me. I wish I could do more for you, instead of being an older brother that appears every now and then. 

I wish I could show you my lab, but I can't. 

I wish I could talk to you about my personal life, or tell you my secrets, but I can't.

I wish I could help you wish homework, but I can't. 

I wish I could stand up for you as an older brother, or give you advice, but I can't.

All these thoughts were ruining my mind, so I decided to skip breakfast. I'd quickly walk past her and hopefully she won't notice me because she was on her phone. 

I swiftly tiptoed down the stairs and speed walked towards the door, almost reaching the knob.

"Oppa! Good morning!" she said as I turned back. She had such a bright and warm smile...ah what did I do to deserve such a sweet sister.

"Morning Yoonhee," I replied. She looked at me with a confused expression.

"You're leaving this early!?" she asked, very surprised. I nodded. "Wah, that's a first! But I like it!"

I softly chuckled.

"Well, I'm going. Enjoy your breakfast and have a good day...bye," I said as I quickly left the room before she could say bye. 

---

I arrived school very early. There weren't a lot of students at all, and whoever was at school was chatting with their friends or on their phones. 

Sigh, I wish I had friends. 

Since I was about half an hour early and my backpack was heavy as a rock, I went to my locker and put in the combination. I was about to put in my backpack when suddenly a folded piece of white paper fell out of the cabinet and onto the floor. I quickly set my backpack inside and I picked up the paper and read it. It seemed a bit crumpled. 

Min Yoongi,

There's a saying that people never change. But you know what? I did change. If time machines were invented I would've already used it and gone back in time. Why? Because I hurt you. I laughed at you. I broke you.

Lately I've been thinking and I realized that everything I did to you was so wrong. Back then I did it to attract attention. I thought that I would've been cool if there were people that I was beating up. But now that I look at it, it just made me a jerk. More like a criminal. 

I have many reasons why I'm doing this. I want a change. I don't want to leave high school with guilt built up on me, which is why I'm apologizing. 

Don't think this is some prank, I swear that it's real. No one but you and I know about this. 

I had strange motives that kept me bullying innocent people. Things going on at home, things going on at school, and things going on out of school. Maybe part of me was just the anger built up on me that I somehow had to get out. 

It'll probably take a while, but I hope you're able to forgive me. I don't and I won't cause anymore trouble at school. It was just stupid high school things I did back then. 

If you want, we can meet and talk face-to-face, whenever you want. 

Again, I really hope you can forgive me. I'm sorry.

-Jeon Jungkook

I finished the note and threw it in the trash. 

He must have some reason for it...but what?

Just a few weeks ago he was beating me up to the bone. He can't be apologizing because of guilt...

But then again, what else could have made him apologize? 

I don't know..

But then again...he's the person I hate the most in this world. I hate everything about him. I could never forgive him.

All the thoughts were giving me a headache. 

You know what? I'll just wait. Time will tell what will happen next. 

---

We were dismissed to lunch and as usual I was the last one out of the class because everyone pushed me out of their way. 

I was a bit hungry since I didn't eat breakfast this morning. I guess I had to go buy lunch from the cafeteria.

Aish...the cafeteria is full of those popular kids. I think that's where Jungkook sits too...

But who cares. I'm just here to get my food then leave. 

I went in line and got a tray, while grabbing a cup of fruit, when suddenly I felt my tray fall onto the floor. I looked to my right and saw it was Kim Namjoon, one of those popular kids that is friends with Jungkook. He had pushed my food. 

And all that I could hear was laughing from him and the rest of the people in the cafeteria which had now seen me and where laughing too. 

I huffed as I glared at Namjoon. 

"You're not gonna pick it up...huh?" he taunted at me with a snicker at the end. I crouched down to pick it up, hearing all the little gossips around me. 

Omo, he's actually gonna pick it up!

Haha, he's so pathetic.

Pick it up or else Namjoon will kill you!

As I almost reached the floor, my hand going towards the tray, I suddenly heard stomping, and everyone became silent. Before I picked it up, I looked up, and saw...

"Stop it hyung," 

It was Jeon Jungkook. Was he really still playing with his act?

I heard many gasps, one being from Kim Namjoon. 

"Jungkook!? What the hell...what are you doing!?" exclaimed Namjoon who seemed very surprised towards Jungkook's actions. Jungkook was furious, his hand in a fist like he was about to go as far as punching Namjoon. 

"What the hell are you doing!?" he yelled back. Really, what's happening!?

"Dude, are you sick? It's Min Yoongi!" said Namjoon. Jungkook's expression because even angrier, it that's even possible. 

"Pick it up, hyung..." huffed Jungkook. Everyone's eyes widened. What did he just say!? Namjoon didn't respond and just stood there, surprised at what Jungkook had just said. "You didn't hear me? PICK IT UP!!!!"

Out of fear Namjoon pushed me aside and picked up the tray and all the fruits that had splattered like a child that was just scolded by his parents. Whispers and gossips were heard all around. 

Namjoon was about to throw the tray at Jungkook, when Jungkook spoke before he could. 

"Don't ever lay a finger on Min Yoongi, or else you're out of the gang..." said Jungkook. He exhaled harshly and left the cafeteria, leaving us all dumbfounded. 

I looked at Jungkook and out of anger he stormed out of the room, pushing a few chairs out of his way. I looked at everyone, and they ran away, like I was under protection of Jungkook or something...which I was. 

With my appetite lost, I left the cafeteria and just started walking around the halls. 

"Oppaaaaa!!!!!" I heard Yoonhee yell from behind me. I turned around and she was running toward me, panting like she had just ran a marathon. "O-oppa..."

She was still panting. 

"I heard- that- in the cafeteria-J-Jungkook-saved you-" she said as she was catching her breath. 

Wow, that was quick. I guess gossip and news spread around quickly around here. 

"Yeah, you know it's nothing Yoonhee..." before I could respond she spoke again. 

"I- have to go...bye oppa!" she said as she ran away. The strange Yoonhee has made a comeback. 

Yoonhee's POV

So it IS true! 

Flashback

I was quietly walking around the outside garden when I kept hearing people talking in their own groups. And I kept hearing "Yoongi" "Jungkook" and "Namjoon."

Me being me, I stood behind a tree to hear a conversation. 

"Yah, I just came back from the cafeteria and you'll never believe what happened! Kim Namjoon dropped the tray of some senior named Min Yoongi and then Jeon Jungkook came up and made Kim Namjoon pick up the tray!-"

So obviously I ran around the school trying to find my brother, and when I did, it was proven right. 

Jeon Jungkook, I don't know what it is about you. But I feel like every day I meet new sides of you.

And I like it. 

---

A/N:

Waterpolo was cancelled because of the rain (*sad face*) but on the bright side I now have time to update! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 7.2K 27
"It's unethical to play with someone else's feelings for the benefit of your own love life, Hoseok." = Highest Rank: #1 yoonseok #5 sope #46 hobi #15...
5.7K 326 23
You don't remember the night of your honeymoon but when you wake up the next day, you see a naked Min Yoongi lying beside you on the bed. Min Yoongi...
1.8M 181K 50
a computer game can't hurt anyone, right? highest rankings: #23 in mystery/thriller #20 in horror #73 in fanfiction cr. taenology || 2016
2.3M 106K 92
MAIN: TAEKOOK/VKOOK LEAD: YoonMin, NamJin, HopeAmi Taehyung can be mistaken as a psycho but he's not. He's just unpredictable but definitely a ru...