I'll Be Back

By AnUnassumingWriter

It all starts when Theo gets rejected by her not-so-perfect Alpha during his 18th birthday party, which she d... More

Just So You Know- 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
Extra: Chapter 6.5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Shower Thoughts

Chapter 1

941 31 4
By AnUnassumingWriter

Theo expertly wove her way through the crowds of hormone driven teens (as one learns to do if they switched schools as often she did) as she made her way to her 7th Period class (the last class of her day).

The air was heavy with the smell of burned chemicals and lack of air-conditioning in the South Floridian summer heat as she makes her way to her seat in the back of the class.

It was the second to last day of school, and everyone was ready to bolt, even if it meant having to jump out of the two story window near the front of the room.

I mean... They'd survive. They'd just fall into the dumpster right below the window that the cafeteria ladies throw all of the molding and stale food that couldn't be shoved down the students throats before it started to rot.

But back in the class room, the students had started to create paper fans and take out the portable ones that could be plugged into their phone whilst Theo sat closely to the only air conditioner in the room, that often got unnoticed by all of the other students because of its insignificance.

Their chemistry teacher, Mr. Morgan was droning on about the next school year as he too suffered from the heat, his armpit sweat stains saying it all.

Theo switched her view back to the students of the classroom, who weren't really paying attention as she 'people watched'.

Something about the vibes the students were giving off were unsettling her. Like something big was going to happen before their very eyes.

See, Theo went to an all werewolf school. Although to people outside of the school just believed that it was a very selective private school that was near impossible to get into.

The horrible screeching sound of the over head speakers interrupted her thought, as well as catching everyone's attention. The principal rarely uses the intercom, so it had to be important.

"May I have all students, teachers, and staff report to the Auditorium immediately. Please bring all of your belongings as well. You're going to be dismissed to your transportation home from there."
Although it was phrased like a question, everyone knew it was a demand.

The class quickly gathered their belongings as they followed their fellow students through the school, the heat of everyone around them quickly becoming unbearable, causing them to move faster.

By the time that they reached the air conditioned Auditorium, everyone was coated with a thin layer of sweat, much to a lot of the students' dismay.

But the inside of the Auditorium was known to be freezing cold, for reasons unknown.

Time skip to like 3 minutes later after everyone sits down cause elaborating is hard.

A few minutes after everyone was seated and comfortable, a man walked on stage and immediately the quiet hum of the students talking silenced, the only sound being the heavy foot falls of the man on stage.

His scent wafted around the room, he was obviously a very strong Alpha, but what wasn't obvious was his reason of being at a high school on the second to last day of school.

He stood at the microphone with his hands behind his back as he eyed the students in front of him.

Everyone was on the edge of their seats, most likely expecting some sort of tragic news. Although quite a few ladies seemed to be throwing their scents at him, trying to grab his attention.

And obviously, he took notice, his eyes slowly dragging to their general area. A frown appeared on his face as he looked away, right before adjusting the microphone in front of him and beginning to speak.

"My name is Alpha Stonebreaker, and I've come from my pack, the North Woods, on behalf of my mate, who I am yet to find. So, I invite all of you to the celebration of my 18th birthday, this upcoming Monday."

All of the students cheered, most clapping but a few threw their hands into the air, rejoicing. It wasn't everyday that you get to go to an Alpha's party, let alone the Alpha of a pack as strong as his.

He left the stage at the peak of his performance after thanking everyone for their time, his steps once again being heard over the hallow stage.

The students grabbed their backpacks and purses before heading towards the three sets of double doors leading outside.

Theo left quickly, doing her best to evade the majority of the crowd by leaving through one of the emergency exits.

She quickly approached her car, a Honda Civic from 2009, before pulling out of the school parking lot and into the street. Her thoughts quickly floated back towards the meeting in the Auditorium, checking her schedule to make sure it was clear for the upcoming party.

After realizing that A.) she doesn't do anything except work and go to school, B.) She has a bunch of money left over from the check she received from her Dad, and C.) The fact that she won't be busy, she decides that she'll drop by the party, even if it was just to find out who the new Luna of the pack would be.

So instead of driving straight home, she pulls off her main route home and heads towards the mall.

After arriving, she quickly grabbed her wallet and purse before locking the door to her car and heading inside.

She shivered at the quick rush of cold air, one of the perks of going inside the mall during the hot Florida summer.

Theo went through a few stores, usually skipping every other one because of their tiny clothing sizes, where their large was actually a small on any person who at least a few pounds of fat on their body.

She eventually gave up her search, mostly because of the fact that her feet hurt from her uncomfortable shoes. She stopped at the humongous food court, grabbing a (somehow,) rather healthy Oreo milkshake before heading back towards her car and going home.

She fought back the urge to ask if anyone was home, knowing that her  father was not. Not the he really ever was anymore, after buying a beach house down near Miami, where a different woman came and left on the daily.

Theo frowned as she thought of her father, dropping her bag down on the kitchen counter before collapsing onto her couch a and turning on an old episode of Merlin on Netflix.

It's kind of sad though, seeing as this has now come to be a daily routine of hers, besides the part of her day in which she went to the mall.

Back to the couch, she pulled out her phone and scrolled through Snapchat as she saw another wave of hate towards her in her 'friends' stories.

She was the omega, what else could you expect? No body likes the omega. No one. It was almost an unspoken rule within her pack, self proclaimed Luna, Diana Jackson. She was hot, she was vicious, and she always showed off just a little too much side boob for comfort.

She was tall, around 5'9 but it was hard to tell because as she almost always wore heels. Her hair was dark brown, as were her eyes, which was pretty different from your average popular blonde all-controlling girl.

She was actually pretty nice, until she, well, wasn't. Yeah, I know, bad explanation. But you'll just have to trust me on what I said, because it's pretty true.

But back to Snapchat. In Theo's pack it was necessary to follow those in your pack on social media. And she downright hated it. Her alpha attempted to come up with the lame excuse of "It's to keep us all in contact" and so on, but it was obviously just to keep tags on his pack members.

Even Theo knew that.

Her alpha was tall, around 6'4 (193 cm), with inky black curly hair. He was Italian, I think, but held no accent, nor could he speak the language, so it's a bit hard to tell.

But either way, the way her alpha ruled her pack... It was just... Bad. He governed the pack like the general over an army. If something was out of place, it would be fixed. And Theo knows she isn't the only one who wishes it didn't happen.

The dark skinned girl threw her phone down, before immediately picking it back up and checking for cracks, and finding there were none, she threw it back down again.

She headed to the bathroom to quickly clean herself up before heading to the Pack House, spraying on a bit of perfume, specifically one her mother used to use before she was fixed. It smelled faintly of roses, but wasn't too overpowering, so her alpha didn't mind.

Her phone buzzed from in the living room, indicating she got another text, which just so happened to be from the almighty princess Diana Jackson, which read "Hurry up slut. PM starts in 1 hour." She quickly replied a "Yes Luna," out of pure habit, and slipped her phone into her back pocket.

She was just about done with her pack at this point. She wishes she could just disappear. But she had responsibilities within her pack, and she didn't really want to die, so she once again grabbed her keys and turned off the TV before  rushing out the house, knowing she was going to get a particularly bad punishment if she was late again, like she was the week before. She shuddered. The week before was not... Good. To say the least.

She sped down the highway, heading a few minutes upstate towards the Pack House so she could make snacks for the upcoming pack meeting, also known as, unneeded social interaction that she would really, really, really, like to avoid.

But alas, she was required to be there. (Much to the girl's dismay)

She drove down the thin worn dirt path towards the Pack House, which was in the middle of a clearing, that was then surrounded by a thick coating of trees.

She pulled up in the back, away from the rest of the other cars, and entered the house through the back, as she was not allowed to use the front door, just another bonus of being the omega.

The kitchen was empty, thank goodness, so she could get to work without any distractions, but honestly, there was always a distraction.

But before said distraction could come, Theo slipped on an apron and got to work. She started assembling multiple bowls of dip, chips, and pretzels, and the like, assembling them in her carry out order, also known as the way she would be setting the table before the other members arrived.

She grabbed four of the bowls, managing to balance them on her forearms, as she slowly walked out the door, only to be hit by a brick wall- oh wait. Not a brick wall. Fuck. It was the Alpha's son, David.

And he was pissed.

He was nearly trembling with anger, his crisp suit covered in guacamole and hot fries, and she had to say, the contrast really did bring out his eyes.

A master piece if she ever saw one. Well, it was a masterpiece until she was forcefully smacked to the ground by the future Alpha. He didn't say anything as wiped the mix off of himself onto her stunned form and quickly growled out a "Get me a new suit" before striding out the way he came in, a frown etched into the very fabric of his face.

Theo didn't retaliate, knowing that she would get into more trouble than she would have if she didn't.

The Alpha was odd... To say the least.

Either way, she had to obey his commands, whether she liked it or not. But it was all going to change when she turned 18. Seeing as when you're 18, you're allowed to leave the pack as soon as you'd like.

If you leave before then, you're exiled, but you might be able to get back in if the oh so mighty Alpha accepts your most humble apology. But you're automatically downgraded to an Omega, so what's the point?

Exactly.

There isn't one.

But the exiling part is the exact reason why Theo still has a fully packed suitcase beneath her bed, for the moment in time where she would eventually make her decision to leave.

But that wasn't for a long time...

Was it?

*End of Chapter 1*

Thank you all for reading this far, and please if you have any questions, just comment down below. Bye!

*2135 Words*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 15.3K 22
Werewolf / Romance / Thriller This story is not the typical reject story where the girl get rejected by her alpha mate, and she run away and get back...
139K 4.3K 37
Hello, this story is not good. It was written by a depressed young tween who didn't understand what an abusive relationship is. I'm only keeping it u...
3.5K 176 45
Warning! This is an adult novel and contains sexual material (like a lot hehe XD). Read at your own risk. I will put trigger warnings at the top of t...
3.4K 111 8
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...