Do it with Fate (one directio...

By IzzyJean98

More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Do it with Fate

52 1 0
By IzzyJean98

Peyton’s POV

“ Peyton Rose, get your ass down here, we gonna be late!”

I hear my best friend Olivia yelled from down the stairs. Today were meeting One Direction and Olivia could not be happier, it was all she talked about for 2 weeks. I don’t mind the band its just not my type, yeah they have good music but I don't like them as much as others and I wouldn't listen to them every day.

“ Geez Liv calm down, it takes 5 minutes to walk to the shops, not half an hour!” I semi yell at her

“ I know that but I wanna get there faster, so we can see them” she replied, I just rolled my eyes at her.

After a 5 minute walk about her telling me all about them for the 100th time this week, we finally arrive and all you can hear is teenage girls screaming, I couldn't even hear my self think. Olivia ran towards the line which was already long, I knew we were gonna be here for hours. After about what felt like days we are finally arrived at the table and it looked like Liv was gonna faint.

“ Hi love, what’s your name?” Zayn asked Liv, yeah I knew their names

“ I-I’m Liv” Liv stutters, I rolled my eyes.

I felt someone staring at me while Liv was talking to Zayn, I turn my head to see the blonde one Niall looking at me, as I looked at him he turned his head away once he saw me looking at him. We had passed Louis and Harry. Now we are talking to Liam and Niall, Liv as been talking to them for over half an hour and Im surprised the security guards haven’t told us to move.

“ Liv can we go now?” I asked since we have been here for 2 hours talking to the boys.

“ Yeah sure thing” Liv replied and I could not be happier that we were leaving to be honest I had gotten a headache from all the screaming teenage girls.

“ Hey Girls, wait” I heard one of the boys yell, we both turn around to see Liam running to us

“ Did you want to come back to our place and watch a movie?” He asked

“ Yes yes yes, please” Liv yelled before I could reply. I guess were going to the guys place.

Liv’s POV

After a 15 minute ride we had arrived at the boys place which was absolutely stunning. We all piled out the car and into the house, Niall ran towards the kitchen and the other 4 boys ran towards the lounge rooms, Pey and I followed the crazy boys. Once we had reached the lounge we saw that Niall had at least half the kitchen with him and the others with movies all around them.

“ What we watching boys?” I ask as we sit down next to them

“ We are going to have a Saw marathon” Louis yells

“ Yes, I love those movies” Pey yells, I sit there frozen, I hate horror movies with a passion.

“ Liv you ok?” Harry askes, I didn't reply

“ Ohhhh yeah, she hates horrors” Pey explains for me as I am still not speaking out of shock that were watching a horror movie out of all movies!

“ That's ok! You can cuddle with me!” Harry yells, a smile instantly grows on my face. We all go sit on the couch, I  sit next to Harry and Pey.

We have just finished watching the 4th movie, Pey had fell asleep during the 3rd movie cause she has seen these before.

“ Hey Liv, did you girls wanna stay the night cause it is almost midnight?” Louis asked, I nodded my head in response. I go and wake up Pey to tell her.

“ Hey Pey” I gently shake her, no response

“ Pey” I try again, still no response

“ Peyton Rose! There is no more food left!” I yell and this got her attention she jolted awake, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

“ Food, what happened to the food Liv?” she asked me rubbing her eyes.

“ Nothing Pey, I needed to wake you up so I told you I eat all the food and because I have to tell you some exciting news!” I tell her

“ And this exciting news is?” she asks

“ The boys said we can stay here tonight considering it is now midnight” I explained, Pey had thought about it for a few seconds and nods her head

“ But we don't have any clothes” she says

“ We can lend to some” Harry says, she just nods her head again. Harry and Niall both look at each other and stand up, walk over to the stairs and walk up them, I was confused but I didn't question it. A few minutes later both the boys walk back down stairs with clothes in their hands.

“ Here Liv, you can use these” Harry said

“ Thanks Harry” I say, he nods and sits back down. I turn around to see Niall handing Pey some clothes too. We both walk upstairs to the bathrooms and get changed. When we both reach down stairs, we all cuddle up on the couch again to watch another movie that isn’t horror which I’m thankful for, about half and hour later everyone was asleep except for me and Harry. Harry turns off the movie.

“ G’night Liv” He says kissing my forehead, I just smile and cuddle into his chest and fall into a deeps slumber.  

Continue Reading