Don't Look Behind You ⇒ Lucay...

De scorpiusmclfoy

Maya Hart is confused. When her parents died, they left her nothing. Except four words. 'Don't Look Behind Yo... Mais

girl meets subway
girl meets new boy
girl meets mixed up
girl meets fire
girl meets hospital
girl meets selfish wants
girl meets noodles and smiles
girl meets one-sided
oof

Just to let you know!

450 9 0
De scorpiusmclfoy

Hey!! Apologies for not updating in a billion years, but I was re-reading this and

oh my god

there are so many mistakes?

So I have decided that for the next week or so, I will edit EVERYTHING and I mean everything. I have the plot sorted out, am a better writer (I hope) and frankly, am disgusted with my eleven year old's maturity.

The next /actual/ update will come soon(?) but before that I have to edit this whole thing and re-write it (somewhat). If you get an overflow of notifs from this, then sorry! I've been a terrible author to you all and you guys don't deserve this inactiveness.

See you in my next update!! You can always PM me or DM me on my instagram @/solacesboy if you wanna talk :)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

23.5K 1.1K 31
lucaya // Maya Hart has been running her whole life, running from her past, her present, her everything. But the thing about running is, sometime you...
62.7K 1.7K 21
It's the end of senior year, and Lucas and Maya are off to college. Maya and Lucas just happen to go to the same college. What will happen when they...
70.2K 2.1K 25
Maya Hart is broken. She got left by her dad as a kid. Her mom is never around. The only joy in her life is her friends. Until the night of the dance...
11.7K 255 6
Completed When their innocent flirting goes too far Maya and Lucas are forced to confront what everyone else around them already knows. Cross posted...