Silent Night (Polite Leader/O...

By flxwerswillgrow

Rhys and Vale are familiar with each other. They go to the same school, they are part of the same therapy pro... More

Chapter 1- Three Days
Chapter 2- Two days
Chapter 3- Awake
Chapter 4- The aftermath
Chapter 5- Romeo,Romeo
Chapter 7- One day
Chapter 8- Straying
Authors note

Chapter 6- Mellow

1.1K 23 0
By flxwerswillgrow

AN- heyy my dudes. This one's gonna be kinda short because I'm on holiday at the moment, but I hope you still enjoy it! Feel free to let me know what you thought of this chapter, or ask any questions about it :)

I had never known the meaning of the word calm before now.

Everything was so.. relaxed.

I lazily looked around my room to see Anderson sitting at a newly added chair next to my bed.

"They said you might wake up quickly." He noted.

"I'm- I'm sleepy" I quietly announced. I have never felt so comfortable in a bed before. It felt as though I was floating on a cloud.

"I can imagine, they had to give you the syringe."

He sounded pissed off, but why should anyone be pissed off? Life seemed so simple at the moment.

I giggled. This was like being drunk except I was far more tired and calm. "Can I call Rhys?" I asked him politely. "He's my best friend" I added happily.

"I'm not meant to leave the room, but let's say I.. 'go to the bathroom' for 5 minutes." He said as he got up and left.

Well, that didn't take much convincing. Of course, I didn't mind that he did what I had asked him to, but shouldn't he be more strict? After all, he was the adult.

Adult. That's such a weird word. Adult. Adult..

Before I found continue my pointless thoughts any longer, I opened my phone to see two unread text messages. They were from Rhys.

Rhys:
I stopped off at Zoey's house. She's upset but fine. How's the sleepover with Anderson, dear?

Rhys:
Oh, and I want my blazer back.

I couldn't read, or at least not very well.

-delivered-
Can we talk? Can't read xoxo

After a couple of minutes he called me.

I happily answered the phone, meanwhile wondering where Anderson had gone off to. 5 minutes was nearly up.

"So what happened to your ability to read? Enlighten me." He said straight away.

"Y'know" I said slowly, finding it a little hard to talk. "Most- most people say hello when they call someone."

"Are you drunk?" He asked with a surprised voice. Or maybe it was concern. I didn't really know, if I'm honest.

"Nononono" I assured him "I'm just allllll drugged up." I explained.

"And how did that happen?"

"I got angry, called some people nazis, they - they gave me this uh it was like a syringe I think. Hurt like a bitch." I noticed that my words were getting mixed up but I couldn't stop doing it.

He couldn't help but laugh when I told him about how I had called the nurses nazis. That probably wasn't the best idea.

"Well- are you alright?"

"My arm stingsss, and I feel sleepy." I groaned. "I think- I think there's a hole in your blazer" I said sadly, not wanting. To upset him.

"Get some rest, sweetheart. We'll talk in the morning." He told me.

I nodded, forgetting he couldn't see me. "G'night" I muttered, eyes closing.

He said something that I didn't understand as I hung up the phone.

I put my head against the pillow and drifted back into sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 761 31
Where does rape begin? What makes people kill themselves? How does anyone even kiss and why do people always think the best thing in a relationship i...
191K 6.3K 35
Taylor has always been the outcast. She sits alone at lunch and hardly ever talks to her peers. Spiraling into the world of depression and self harm...
3.8K 141 31
one day vance texts the wrong number, which happens to be finney. Vance continues to text finney for a while, they learned a lot about each other. Bu...
2.9K 121 8
"What? What's wrong?" "I don't know, just send the police over to my house. Something happened." "What are you talking about? You're scaring me." "Ju...