two different genres ; knj

Від jinagalteni

where a kpop idol meets a western star. Більше

1 ; "karate kick your butt."

8 0 0
Від jinagalteni

listen to 빨갈 맛 red flavor by red velvet.

"get up."

"i'm not kidding i'll karate kick your butt if you don't get up."

and with that, she was up. she bolted straight up, covering her face in defense.

"finally you're up!" her friend exclaimed, dropping her dress in the process as she raised her hands above her head.

"amber, what are you doing here? most importantly how did you get in here?" nina asked, rubbing her eyes since every light was on.

"i'm getting you ready for the party remember?"

"amber, i'm not going if it's a korean party." nina stated, thinking of many reasons she can put out if amber asked why.

"but korean parties are the best!" amber pouted, slumping her shoulders.

"but i'm not korean!" nina retorted, laughing as amber stood in place.

"neither am i but i'm going,"

"yeah, but that's because you actually speak korean and lived there at one point. you're a kpop idol for pete's sake!" nina laughed, as amber made pointy fingers at her, nodding in agreement. "plus i don't wanna be labelled a 'koreaboo' if i go."

"but i invited you."

"fair enough."

"okay hurry up you only have thirty minutes." amber said, throwing nina a maroon skater dress which fit nina's curves quite well. nina wasn't that skinny, which many people thought was a nice change for the music industry.

nina raced to the bathroom, brushing her teeth as she started the shower. by the time she was done, she had fifteen minutes left. she decided to stick with straight hair, seeing as her filipino hair was thick and didn't curl easily, it'd take hours to curl.

even though it was damaged, it was still thick.

nina went simple with makeup, a winged eyeliner, matte nude lipstick, and simple foundation.

"done!" nina said, at the door while amber was playing on her phone. all of a sudden, amber bursted out laughing. "what's wrong?"

"dude i tricked you, we actually have thirty minutes now. i just told you that we had thirty minutes left because i have to pick up luna and krystal."

nina glared at her, walking past her as she sat down and started putting on her red flats. amber sat next to her and put on her sneakers as well as her snapback.

amber checked herself in nina's long mirror. amber's outfit was casual, black shirt, camo pants, like her normal style.  "did you get a new tattoo?" nina asked, rubbing amber's arm.

"nope. let's go?" amber clarified as nina quickly grabbed her military green bomber jacket and her phone.

nina nodded and trailed behind amber as they left her apartment. nina instantly went into the front seat, ignoring amber before she can say anything about her crush, luna.

"good thing, you're sitting there, i need to get over luna anyways," amber said, settling in the driver's seat, "she's found herself a boyfriend."

"good for her, i'm sorry though," nina said, internally crying as her ship went down.

"eh, anyways! there'll be loads of people there. it's the bangtan boys."

"ooo, when did you suddenly get an upgrade from got7?" nina nudged and wiggled her eyebrows as amber started laughing.

"jackson actually invited me and the girls and told me i can bring someone too," amber commented.

"so you didn't get the upgrade," nina laughed even more as amber shoved her arm a tiny bit. "i would have thought you gotten it since taehyung literally ran up to you during kcon la right? or am i wrong?" nina asked, accidently referencing a bts song.

"nina, why, wHY!" amber laughed, hitting her head on the steering wheel as they hit a red light.

"what?" nina exclaimed, chuckling.

"why'd you have to reference bts like that,"

"i did?"

"yes you did,"

"oh,"

"literally you just graduated from college or your kpop phase you should know this," amber bursted into laughter, remembering nina's college days, when she first met her.

"shut up! 그 얘기는 개내지도 마!" nina said, using a phrase she heard amber say many times.

{translation: don't bring it up or don't speak about it.}

"see it's still in there!" amber pointed at nina's chest while laughing, before the livht turned green.

before they knew it, krystal and luna were in the backseat and they arrived at the bangtan dorm.

"goodluck nina, we're borrowing amber for most of the night!" krystal joked, as she patted her shoulder before getting out of the car with luna as well.

nina quickly got out too, diving straight into the dorm before she can even mentally prepare herself. like most parties, it was jam packed and it was full of drunk people.

nina quickly got herself a non-achoholic coke and found a quiet hallway where she sat against the wall. this was her normal strategy at a korean party, find herself a drink and a hallway to overthink about her life desicions.

being honest here, parties like this saddened her, because she felt like an outcast which she exactly was. amber leaving her even added more to it.

nina looked down the hallway, making sure noone was there before picking a western artist to listen to freely. nina put down her phone before staring at the wall infront of her as scenarios played out in her mind, as a source of entertainment.

a familiar sound broke her train of thoughts, she instantly grinned and turned down her phone which was playing fall out boy's '(coffee's for closers)'. she instantly started dancing to bigbang's 'bang bang bang' which was her favorite throughout college.

"never thought i'd find you here," a deep voice said as nina immediately stopped dancing and looked for where the voice came from.

"nina right?" the person smiled, before offering their hand to nina which took it and returned the smile.

"yup, namjoon?"

"got it! what are you doing here all alone?" namjoon asked, pointing at the emptiness around her.

"well it's a funny story, but i was left here basically." nina replied nervously, rubbing her hands with her mini towel she brought with.

"oh, do you want to go with me to where the other guys are? we're just playing poker i think," namjoon offered, pointing at a door with a drink in his hand.

"sure! i have nothing else to do here haha," nina laughed and he laughed too, lending his hand to nina.

namjoon opened the door and let nina in first, she muttered a small 'thanks' before entering to see the rest of namjoon's group in a small circle with nothing in the middle.

namjoon then said something korean which nina didn't understand at all, but heard a word similar to her name. the group then nodded while some waved at nina.

there was a small space in between jin and hoseok, which was obviously namjoon's spot so nina didn't bother, another spot opened in between two girls and one of them patted the ground indicating nina should sit there.

"lisa! and this is jisoo!" the blonde girl with blue tips introduced herself, offering her hand which nina gladly shook, being a big fan of them.

"i like your music!" lisa shared, smiling widely.

"i like your music too! it's very good!" nina replied, as lisa got flustered and shy.

"guys!" namjoon clapped, before continuing, "what should we play?"

nina immediately got an idea, "do you have sticks?" she asked, thinking of a childhood game she used to play all the time in the philippines.

"ah, yes," taehyung said before grabbing all his craft sticks.

"okay, so we all have one stick and we drop the rest onto the floor, then we go in turns getting one stick but if one moves then you can't get it. have you played it before?" nina explained, taking the sticks from taehyung.

namjoon quickly translated it for the rest of his groupmates, since only a few of them were learning english.

"rock, paper, scissor?" nina asked, her hand in a rock form.

they soon nodded and figured out who was first etc.

---

THAT WAS 1340+ WORDS IM SO PROUD

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

348K 15.1K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
1.2M 48.3K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 57.4K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
301K 9.7K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...