Unfortunate Omega (H2OVanoss)

By moon-aurita

DISCLAIMER: This was written before all of the stuff came out about Lui and Mini. The only reason this is sti... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Important!!
15
17

16

10.2K 248 264
By moon-aurita

A/N Again, must I say anything? There is a song I was thinking of that you can play if you must. (---> picture by someone on Instagram named h2ovanoss_ ? I might've spelt their name wrong but their art is my favourite by far :3)
--------------
Cake batter continues to drip off the Omega as he stares at Evan. The Alpha is becoming flushed and quite twitchy, as if needing to do something; Jonathan has a pretty good idea of what that 'something' is. The nice thing about ruts is that once an Alpha mates and comes, their rut is satisfied completely.

With heats, it always varies between once or several times, plus Heat Week which is seven days regardless of the circumstances. Some heats the Omega only needs to come once, while others the Omega takes two days to simmer down. Heats are evil.

"I'm sorry, I think my Alpha has reached his breaking point, he wants to mark you desperately now." Vanoss whines pitifully, a slight lisp now since his teeth have begun to elongate. "I want marking you to be special though."

"Evan," Delirious begins seriously, "I don't mind you marking me now. This is special enough for me, I mean, I triggered your rut for fucks sake!" Evan manages a relieved smile before needing to press is nose into the smaller male's neck to relieve some of the pressure building inside of him.

"Please tell me you're on suppressants or something?" Evan mutters into the pale flesh. Basically suppressants are like birth control. When an Omega is triggered into heat, that is the best time to be impregnated. Suppressants not only stop that from happening but also prevent heats altogether from occurring.

"Yes Evan, I'm good. What are you waiting for?" Jonathan reaches down to rub his well-endowed boyfriend and leans up to his ear. He lets his breath brush across the sensitive skin. "Didn't you say you were desperate to mark me?"

Evan's eyes flash and a low growl rumbles from him, his member swelling at the friction provided by his lover. "Careful little one, or you might sign up for something you didn't ask for." A bit of his Alpha seeps into the words. Delirious simply flutters his long, dark eyelashes. He takes some of the sweet concoction from his face with his finger and pops it into his mouth. He savours the subtle flavour before pouting at it.

"I feel bad that I totally wrecked this cake." Evan, having watched his every action is at his limit. "Fuck this!" He growls before picking up his vanilla smelling lover bridal style, and carrying towards the master bedroom.

"Evan! I'm going to make the bed messy!" Delirious squirms and Vanoss gives him a sly look. "We are about to mess up the bed in more ways than one anyways, so I don't care." A rosy blush dusts Jon's cheeks, but otherwise he is silent.

Evan practically slams the door open in a desperate attempt to speed up the process of having Jon under him and writhing in ecstasy. He's beginning to have a hard time reigning in his Alpha, who really wants his mark on the Omega. Mate! Hurry! Ours!

His gums begin to ache from the growth of his teeth. As he places Jon on the covers, Evan runs his tongue over the sharpening teeth. "I don't think I can stay in control much longer, Jonathan."

Jon glances cautiously from the bed at the man before him who's steadily losing control to instinct. He was already Evan's, so he could care less what happens. In the end, both of them will get what they want.

"What are you waiting for then, Evan? I'm all yours, Alpha." Jon taunts, although it may not be the smartest thing he's ever done. He doesn't regret it though.

Claim. It's the only coherent though running through the Alpha's head as he pins his Omega to the bed. He's waited so long for this moment, and there's no way anyone or anything is going to stop him now.

His kiss is rough, teeth and tongues clashing as he tastes his Omega. The Omega tastes of vanilla cake along with his own unique flavour. He can't get enough of it, but could do with less material between them. He wants to feel every part of his Omega's body on him; wants to rub up against him like the wolf in rut he is.

Without any fucks given, he sharpens his claws to tear through both their clothes, leaving them bare to each other.

Jonathan knows by now that Evan is no longer in control, but that didn't mean his Alpha had to rip one of his favourite shirts. Seriously. Although, he is definitely loving the utter dominance oozing from the man above him. This is the man he wholly trusts, and the only person he'll ever allow himself to submit to, instincts and all.

He battles tongues, happily losing to the Alpha. The mouth suddenly leaves his to suck bruising hickeys in every single weak spot the other can find, drawing soft noises from Delirious.

The Alpha eagerly licks and bites at the spotless porcelain skin of his Omega, steadily working his way down until he reaches two perky pink nubs.

An experimental lick on one causes a surprised squeak from his mate, urging the younger male to continues with his ministrations. The Alpha hardens at the thought of his mate's chest being swollen and ready with milk. He drops down to his stomach, nuzzling it with the thought of his Omega stuffed with his pups.

He gives his Omega a scrape of his teeth at the navel before continuing, skipping his pretty, flushed and leaking cock and nipping at plump thighs. He wants to drive his mate so insane he will be begging to be his forever.

The extra attention is both surprising and endearing, but Delirious is beginning to ache. He feels empty, but he's leaking from both his front and back end. He wants nothing more than his Alpha to stuff him full and sink his teeth into his neck; his gums throb at the thought.

Sensing his partner's ire, the Alpha takes an experimental lick at the throbbing appendage before him, smelling his mate and tasting his essence. His Omega jolts, whining at the sensitivity.

"Patience, sweet one." The Alpha whispers, blowing air across the sensitized head. Despite saying this, the Alpha is also becoming harder, and more desperate to fill his mate before he pops his knot.

"Please!" Delirious begs, but he doesn't know what for. His body is burning with a new kind of need, a need to mark and be one with his mate. "I can't-"

The Alpha swallows the Omega's cock in one go, cutting him off. He moans at the taste, tongue massaging the underside as pre-cum trickles down his throat. The moans vibrates the Omega's cock, causing him to gasp and keen.

Jon barely keeps himself from coming before his lover pulls off with a 'pop'. The torture relief is brief however. Jon's legs are brought up, before his thighs and knees are pressed up against his torso, exploiting his flexibility. Evan's Alpha then begins lapping at a different part of Jonathan.

The Alpha takes a quick lick at the slick spilling from his Omega, growling quietly at the burst of vanilla cream in his mouth. His Omega can only whine and whimper at the feeling.

Jon almost jolts up when suddenly a tongue is spearing his entrance and oh! He cries out, almost drooling as that dexterous muscle voyages as far as it can go inside, rubbing against his sensitive walls. He squirms at the continuous onslaught.

While his Omega is preoccupied with the sensations he's receiving, the Alpha presses a finger in with his wiggling tongue. His finger ventures farther, barely brushing up against his Omega's prostate. This however, is enough for Jon to lose his ever loving mind, making him instantly come and clench tightly as the Alpha tries to coax him open.

Drool slips from his mouth and he clutches the sheets as his Alpha continues to ruthlessly peg his prostate whilst stretching him open. Two fingers now join the Alpha's tongue.

Jon pants, almost coming again when Evan's Alpha removes his tongue, licking the excess slick off his lips and shooting Jon a devilishly sexy glare. "Don't you dare come again mate, wait until I'm inside you." The Alpha orders sternly, which turns Jonathan on even more.

He adds one more finger, his tongue having helped stretch his Omega beautifully open for only him. Once the Alpha has toyed around enough, he pulls out his fingers evoking a noise of protest from his mate.

Jonathan feels so empty. He knows his hole is twitching, desperate to be filled. He wants it so bad. "Alpha please!" He prattles, his lust addled brain hazy and barely functional.

The Alpha shushes him with a brief lick to the lips, slotting perfectly between his Omega's thighs and allowing their manhoods to rub together. Both purr at the delicious friction of their sweat-slick bodies gliding against each other.

Having soothed his Omega a little, the Alpha allows himself to nestle against the other's entrance for a slight moment before pushing in steadily. His Omega cries out and the Alpha lets out a groan as silky wet muscles hug perfectly around his member.

He breathes out when he is balls deep, their bodies finally fully connected with no space between them as the Alpha steals a juicy kiss from his mate. He knows he's not going to last long, not with his Omega squeezing his member tightly and his knot already making an appearance.

Jonathan is ready to burst, just having the taller man inside him makes him tremble with need. "M-move, please!" His body is melting into a puddle. His mate pulls out until the head of his cock is left then slams back in, straight to his prostate. Jon wails at the feeling, clinging to the Alpha like a lifeline and edging closer to oblivion.

The Alpha watches his Omega come undone, basking in the glory that this is all his: the reactions, the words, the expressions, and the feelings. He pounds into his mate over and over, licking the area at the juncture between the Omega's shoulder and neck, preparing him for his mark.

His knot begins to expand more, encouraging endless babble from his Omega as the knot provides greater resistance while going in and out of his entrance.

He is so close, actions reaching out and pulling him in a pool of pleasure and passion. The air is clouding with the mixture of their scents and sex, making Jonathan's head spin. All he can see, hear, feel and sense is Evan (or he guesses, his Alpha). He knows he'll be sore after this, but with his body thrumming to finally stake claim over his Alpha permanently, he couldn't care less.

One hand holds his Omega by the hair, tilting his head to the left side while the other holds his hip firm. The Alpha's knot is almost too big to enter, but by all means he plans to fill his little Omega up to the brim with seed. He wants him to catch (it hasn't sunk in yet for the Alpha side that suppressants will stop pups from happening), wants him to be plump and round with a litter of pups.

Jon blinks dazedly when his Alpha pulls out slightly, and nearly creams himself when his mate begins to grind is large knot insistently into him. He mewls loudly, desperate yeses escaping his lips as he feels his Alpha trying to lock them together.

"Alpha!" He cries out loudly, tears of pleasure gathering in his eyes as the knot inches its way until finally, it pops in, immediately filling out completely.

His Omega is barely there, lewd cries spilling from him as he claws at the Alpha's back. He twitches, seemingly unable to find release. His Alpha knows what's best for the situation.

The Alpha allows his bloated knot to rub constantly against the Omega's sweet spot while leaning in to let his lips touch his ear. "I'm going to fill you up until you're bursting at the seams with my seed. Gonna give you so many babies. Breed you all the time little one." The dominant male husks.

While something like that would normally piss Jon off, coming from Evan it sounds like the perfect idea. He comes right there, crying out Evan's name loudly as he rocks himself, attempting to lengthen his orgasm. His eyes flash a brilliant gold to match his mate's blood red eyes.

The movements and reaction cause the Alpha to growl, holding Jon still before he bites into his soft neck, orgasming to the taste of his Omega's body and feeling his own essence flood into Jonathan's system.

This causes a rapid second orgasm for Jon, making him instinctually latch his teeth into his Alpha and mirror the same feat, feeling his body light up when their essences finally mix, making their mate bond tie together.

Having finally gotten control of his Alpha (he still witnessed every bit of his Alpha's experience), Evan gently shifts their bodies to the side, the careful movement causing both males to moan from the sensitivity of their tie.

Evan then nuzzles his mark, humming happily at the smell of their joined scents coming from it. Jonathan does the same, happy to smell vanilla and cream mixed with cinnamon and maple. A quiet purr rumbles in his throat.

Vanoss pulls back to give his partner a dopey smile, before snuggling in for some sleep. Delirious pets his hair to relax him, wincing a little when he feels another shot of semen fill him. His stomach is almost bloated now but he's too blissed out, nor is he concerned.

Evan manages to easily exhaust himself to sleep. The rut he just had probably helping out. His knot has also gone down enough that Jon careful manoeuvres their bodies so they can detach but not wake Evan up.

He feels a flood of fluid gush out of him the moment Evan's knot is removed, and shivers a little before getting a towel to at least clean up the mess a little.

He practically limps around until he's cleaned enough to be comfortable cuddling up to his now life mate. Once he settles Jonathan wonders how he got so lucky, but decides that he best not look into it. This unfortunate Omega now has the best Alpha he could ask for, loving friends and a whole new start ahead of him.

Evan pulls him in closer, and Jon sighs in content since he's right where he's supposed to be. Evan is home.
--------------
A/N (Unedited) Aaaaalright! I'm hoping that this was the sort of finale you guys were looking for, let me know if you think yes or otherwise. I just felt that everything was meant to lead up into this. Also, hopefully my smut has improved enough despite it being 3am XD. Originally, I was going to end the main story here, but my mind has changed directions, whoops? There will be a couple more chapters actually because I just came up with a really good idea, so don't go yet!
~misty-chaos

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 591 21
Previously known as "Alpha Damian (boyxboy)" /Werewolf/Romance/Love Triangle/Gay/ [bxb] Alec has been angry ever since the death of his father. Two y...
239K 4.1K 5
College AU (a/b/o dynamics) Porn with plot. Falling in love wasn't easy, let alone finding someone to fall in love with. But Harry, an omega attendin...
24.7K 865 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
6.9K 265 28
All his life, Kian has known nothing but trauma. As an omega, he was abused all his life and was told that he has one sole purpose: be used by others...