Adopted by got7 (DISCONTINUED)

By VeahPerez

Park Lin is a 17 year old girl. Her parents past away in a car crash. She was sent to a Korean orphanage beca... More

Getting adopted
Hanging out
Not an update
Meeting JYP
Fan Meet๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Not an update
I need help!!!
Meeting more idols
Not an Update
Not an update

Meeting got7

120 3 0
By VeahPerez

Lin' s P.O.V

"Lin wake up!" I woke up and saw Jackson staring at me. I looked out the window and saw we were here already. I got out the car and saw Jackson with my bag already waiting for me on the porch. "Let's go sleepy head" Ever since Jackson adopted me i was so happy in all my life because I was able to leave the orphanage and mari. She was a pain in the head. Jackson opened the door and when we walked in I did not expect there to be 6 more boys standing in front of me.

Jackson closed the door behind us and went towards the other guys while I was still shocked. "Come and get it! Got7! Hello we are got7!" 'Omg I'm standing in front of the actual got7! They look cuter in person!' "Annyeonghaseyo, Lin imnida!" I bowed and they all smiled and before you ask yes I am an IGOT7. 'Wait I got adopted from got7. What do i do?!' They started introducing themselves and kept smiling at me.

Got7's thoughts

Omg she's so cute! She's going to be my new baby!- Jr

I already know what Jr's thinking. But she's gonna be the new maknae and my baby too!- Jb

Omo she's so cute when she's shocked and smiling- Mark

I'm glad everybody likes her- Jackson

She's gonna be my baby sister yea!- Youngjae

Yes I get a baby sister! I'm so glad- Bambam

Omo why is my heart beating so fast when she smiles?- Yugyeom

Lin' s P.O.V

After getting to know each other they put a blindfold on me. "Oppas why did you put this on?" 'Oh no I just called them oppas' "Did you just call us oppas?" I heard them all scream and say yes while I mentally faced palmed myself. They were carefully taking me somewhere and I couldn't tell what was going on. We stopped and they took off my blindfold. I kept blinking for awhile cause my vision was a little blurry. Once I adjusted I looked at them and they told me to go inside. I opened the door and I was shocked.

I loved it and it's my style. I looked around and saw a guitar by the window. " Is this mine?" I was pointing towards the guitar and they nodded. I jumped up and down because I loved playing the guitar and singing and dancing. "Go take a look in your bathroom" I stopped and looked at them. " I have my own bathroom?" They nodded and I took a look.

I was so happy that I ran and hugged everyone of them "Thank you oppas!" They laughed at my reaction. I went to go to the guitar and played it.

After I was done I heard clapping and totally forgot they were still there. "That.was.amazing!" I looked up and saw youngjae oppa still clapping. "T..thank you" stuttered because this was the first time I played in front of people. "Aw don't be shy." I nodded and looked up again. "Where did you learn to play?" Jr oppa asked me and I smiled "When I was 3 my mom taught me how to play the guitar and sing while my dad taught me how to dance" I didn't notice that I was crying until someone pulled me into a hug "It's ok you don't have to cry we're here for you ok?" I just nodded and pulled away and saw mark oppa in front of me. "Hey since we have an off day tomorrow, how about we hang out?" I nodded at jb oppa. We all decided to get a good night sleep for tomorrow. I changed and layed in my bed and soon enough I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys hope you liked this chapter.
Comment and vote. Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
115K 936 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
354K 12.7K 56
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...