Stop Hiding

By Laylania_Horlinson

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ 4 best friends, living in one flat. What's the worst that could happen? ~•~•~•~•~... More

Description
Prologue
Dreams {1}
BriLiam Thoughts {2}
This Can't Be Real {3}
Mine {4}
Movies and Maybe A Little More {5}
Alone, ish {6}
1 Thing 2 Do, 3 Words 4 You {7}
I'm Home {8}
Doctors Office {9}
I Can't Loose You {10}
Thank You {11}
You and I {12}
Let Them {13}
Let's Talk {14}
Surprise Boys {15}
Fever.... Right? {16}
W-What? H-How? Oh No....
Help Me {18}
Secrets {19}
We Should Tell Him {20}
It All Comes Crashing Down {21}
-1 {22}
Come Back To Me {23}
So.... What are we..? {24}
Please Niall {25}
Wonderwall {26}
Hold on {27}
Hello There {28}
Recreation for Lirry {29}
Rehabilitation and Release {30}
Sexy Little Liers {31}
Swimming In Blood {32}
Date Night pt. 1 Lirry {33}
Date Night pt. 2 Nouis {34}
Again {35}
Where Dreams Come True {36}
Epilogue!!
THANK YOU!!!

It's my fault {22.5}

169 8 9
By Laylania_Horlinson

Harry's PoV.

We're sitting in Niall's hospital room. It's been a few hours since we got the news.

-flashback-

The doctor walked through the door, and over to us.

"Party for Niall Horan?" Liam nods.

"Mr. Horan was hit by a car, and he was knocked out right away. He lost a lot of blood, and almost died." I look to Louis and I see him shaking as he sobs.

"Please just cut to the chase..." Liam says quietly.

"Mr. Horan.... Is in a Coma, we have no way of knowing when or if he will wake up. He also suffered from a miscarriage."

Louis instantly dropped to his knees, as he let out a scream/cry.

Liam and I exchange worried glances before he wraps his arms around Louis, causing him to calm down a bit.

I look back to the doctor.

"Mr. Horan was hit straight on by the car. We are guessing he hit the windshield, as he had multiple cuts on his head. A few glass fragments had to be surgically removed." He continues to explain to me.

"He has a broken rib, a bruised lung, and a concussion. He did flat line 2 times on the operating table. We were lucky to revive him. The first time it was fast, but the second.... took a while."

"W-What does that m-mean?" I ask wearily.

"When he flat lined, he obviously stopped breathing. The second time he flat lined, it took 2 minutes to revive him. In those 2 minutes, he was restricted of oxygen. That cut the blood flow to his brain, and other parts of his body. we fear that he might have brain damage. We will do some x-rays later once we get the machines ready."

I nod slowly before muttering, "anything else?"

"Yes." The doctor gives me a sympathetic look before finishing his sentence. "Mr. Horan has a small spinal fraction. If or when he Wakes up, he may not be able to walk. If it heals properly, he will be able to walk, no problem."

I cover my mouth to quiet my gasp.

"He is in room 201 down that hall." The doctor points to our left. "We will be in to get him for the x-rays later. If you have any questions or problems, please come to me." I nod.

When he walks away, I look at Liam. He nods at me indicating he was listening. I kneel down on the other side of a still sowing Louis.

"Lou..." I whisper. He flinches as I touch his shoulder.

"I-I w-want t-to see-see hi-h-him." Louis looks up at us slowly. His eyes red and puffy.

Liam and I help him up, and we walk to room 201.

I open the door slowly, Louis and Liam enter after me.

Instantly Louis runs to Niall's side, and he sits down, grabbing Niall's hand and sobbing.

-Flashback over-

I'm sitting on a chain next to Niall's bed. Liam in next to me, and Louis is across from us.

Liam slings his arm around me. I rest my head in his shoulder.

God. What have I done.

I ruined their relationship, and I don't think I even like Louis anymore. I even have more romantic thoughts about Liam.... not that I have any. I don't like Liam more them a friend... Yeah...

I swallow the lump in my throat before speaking.

"Lou..?"

Louis' PoV.

"Lou..?" I look up from Niall to Harry and Liam.

"T-This is my f-fault" I whisper. I look back to Niall. This is the first time I really take in his appearance.

He had bruises all over his arms, and a big one on the left top side of his forehead.

There is a long cut running from his right eyebrow, to his cheek, and another small cut in his lip.

Niall had bandages on his head. His arms are scraped up, a few other bruises decorating his arms. I cant see the rest of his injures due to the hospital gown, and the blanket.

I trail my eyes up and down his body, but stop at his stomach.

His very flat stomach.

My left hand is holding his right hand, so I place my right hand on his stomach.

Our babies.

I wanted to name the girl Ariel, and the boy Tristan.

Ariel was going to be beautiful and smart. Everyone would be falling at her feet. Of course I would ward them off. She would have been a heart breaker.

Tristan would be handsome, people would want to be him, or be with him. He would be protective over Ariel, no matter the situation.

They would have been amazing, a team. Everyone woild envy them.

But their gone....

"It's all my fault! I'm so sorry Niall!!" I start to sob again.

"Louis it's not-" before Liam can finish talking, the door opens.

Some doctors walk in, and roll Niall's bed out.

"W-Where are T-they ta-taking him?" I ask Harry and Liam.

"To get x-rays, to see if he has brain damage." Harry speaks up.

I gasp. Brain damage?

-Later-

They wheel Niall back into the room.

"I have a bit of good news." A new doctor says. I read her name tag. It says, Dr. Kennedy. "Mr. Horan doesn't have Any brain damage." She smiles slightly.

We all nod. I look at Niall, and all machines he is hooked up to.

All the wires connected to him, and all the tubes sticking out of his body.

I look up and notice Dr. Kennedy is gone.

"C-Can I h-have a m-minute alone w-with Ni-Niall?" I ask the other boys.

"Of course." Harry says standing.

"We'll be outside." Liam adds before closing the door.

I sigh, and squeeze Niall's hand.

"I'm s-so sorry Ni..." I whisper as I brush some of his hair away from his closed eyes.

"It's my fault that you were hit by the car. It's my fault you're in a coma. And... it's my fault the babies are gone..." My voice gets quieter as I speak.

"I can't believe I cheated on you... I don't even know why?! I love you! I bet you hate me though."

It's quiet in the room, as if I'm expecting something to happen.

"God. I just.... It all just happened so fast.... I tried to stop... I wanted to stop.... I really did..... I just couldn't.... I... to be honest.... I kept imagining you were Harry.... But also... I had a crush on Harry..." I pause, waiting for a response I know I won't get.

"Before we got together... I had a small crush on Harry. It was so small, that I never paid attention to it.... I'm so sorry. Niall. I don't even like him like that at all now.... I have no excuse for what i did. I'm so in love with you Ni.... Please wake up...."

I look at Niall, and caress his cold, pale cheek.

I listen to his heart monitor as I watch his chest slowly rise and fall.

Beep. up. Beep. down. Beep. up. Beep. Down.

I rest my head on Niall's bed, listening to his heart beat pattern.

Suddenly, there is so pattern.

Just a long drawn out beep, indicating that his heart has now stopped.

A/N:

Word Count:
1241

Hey. So here is the next chapter as promised!

This was going to be part of the chapter before, but I decided against it.

How is everyone?

I've been better.

This is random, but I want to travel the world.

Anyway......

I hope you guys like to days chapter! Let me know your thoughts!

- Laylania xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 353 28
After coming back from summer camp Riley Johnson was having a the time of her life having the chance to meet a boy and fell in love with him. then ou...
230 10 3
"If you love someone you tell them. Even if your scared that it's not the right thing. Even if your scared that it will cause problems. Even if your...
1.9K 63 16
Louis can't wait. His best friend Harry is finally coming back home after a long vacation trip. But what happens if Harry suddenly has a girlfriend...
3.7K 293 22
DISCLAIMER I WAS 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS SO IT'S TERRIBLE + TRIGGER WARNING "I'll find a way to fix these broken pieces and let go.." Harry is in a lov...