Saved by the Mafia (BOOK 1)

By Mongenllina

*COMPLETED BUT UNDER EDITING* After a life of abuse she is sold only to continue enduring hell on earth. Aft... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Introduction
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
Chapter 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32

CAST

9K 148 46
By Mongenllina

Hello beautiful readers! Today I decided it was time to introduce the cast of Saved by the Mafia. Here are how I envision them. The beautiful thing about books however, is that you can imagine the characters however you wish.

Alessandro Santos
Nickname: Alex
(23 years old)
Mariano di Vaio

Leader of the Italian Mafia. He must act as heartless as he can, but in reality he is a good man. He may kill, but it is only those guilty of  horrid crimes. Even in his job he finds the way to do some good. Even though he has en empire, he still feels empty. Is there something or someone who can change that?

Amber Beaumont
Nicknames: Little one (Nicholas). More will emerge as the story progresses.
(18 years old)
Arina Perchik

Amber has been a prisoner her entire life, knowing nothing but pain. The tyrant that had held her captive for so many years decided it was time to get rid of her, so he sold her to someone far more cruel. Although it was her most painful experience, some good came from it. She met her best friend and someone very special.

(She is the closest I have found to the Amber I imagined. Please imagine her with hazel colored eyes.)

Emily Smith
Nickname: Em
(19 years old)
Tashi Rodriguez

Born into the perfect life: friends, the best grades, parents who were happily married, a younger sister and everything else a teenager could hope for. Sadly, all of that was taken from her the moment she was abducted by Dominic's gang. While she was there she went through the worst thing that had ever happened to her. The only thing that made everything feel like it was going to be ok was fragile little Amber. The gold eyed girl had gone through much more than she ever did and if she could survive so would she.

Alan Marshall
(55 years old)
Timothy V. Murphy
The monster who is responsible for all of Amber's suffering. He sold her but it is definitely not the last time he will see her. But... will he still be in control the next time they meet?

Dominic Petrov
(59 years old)
Tommy Flanagan

He bought Amber to make sure he could have her whenever and however he wanted. She was also beautiful enough to make him some good money. She got away from him but he will get her back. Or... will he?

Nicholas Bianchi
Nickname: Nico
(22 years old)
Edward Wilding

He is Alessandro's right hand man. They have been best friends since birth. He knows Alessandro better than anyone else and he always helps stop him whenever his impulsiveness pushes him to make rash decisions. He wants nothing but the best for his brother so he will make sure he makes the right choices no matter what.

Axel Reagan
(29 years old)
Nicknames: Ax, Axy
Matthew Nozska

One of Alessandro's most trusted men besides Nicholas. They met each other when Axel was sent to attack Alessandro. He used to work for the army and was one of the best. He was discharged under strange circumstances. He was abducted by chance by a large and powerful gang. Long story short, things took a turn and Alessandro gave him a spot on the team.

Marcos García
(25 years old)
Adam Rodríguez

He has also always been in Alessandro's and Nicholas's life. He was the big brother that protected them as best as he could. He was the son of one of the security men working for the old Italian Capo. He grew up under the roof of a mafia, he was given a chance to become part of it.

Cleo Santos
(22 years old)
Amber Scholl

Elegant and poised. She doesn't do any dirty work but it doesn't mean she can't defend herself. She mainly helps in planning and making sure everything runs smoothly. She is Alessandro's cousin and just like him she must maintain a cold exterior in front of everyone who isn't her famiglia. When she is with people she trusts, she shows her true goofy, kind and sweet self. Fun fact: she loves everything that sparkles.

Maddox Reagan
(50 years old)
Mads Mikkelson

He was saved by Alessandro during one of his monthly good deeds. One night gang members made their way into his house and took the only thing that mattered to him. After that, they decided to keep him and torture him just for fun. Then, they made him begin distributing. It all ended when Alex gave him a new home and a new family. But, it was too late, he was already a broken man. He doesn't know it but Alessandro considers him the closest thing to a father he has ever had.

Maxwell Callahan
(16 years old)
Nickname: Max
River Viiperi

Ever since he and Blade met each other they have been inseparable.  They were taken by some very bad people. They were trained a bit before they were sent out onto their first mission. They were not prepared. When Alessandro found him he noticed how scared Max looked. He offered him a safe place. He accepted the offer with the only condition being that Blade come with him.

Real name (secret): Vincent Evans
Name: Blade
(21 years old)
Thomas Davenport

He rarely trusts anyone because of the life he's had. That's why he was hesitant when Alessandro offered to help them. Why would he? Now, he is more than thankful that Alex found them. He is determined to make him proud because the boss was the only man he has ever looked up to. He owes everything to him. His only other purpose is to protect his little brother Max. Fact: Only Max and Alessandro know his real name, everyone else knows him as Blade.

Note: This is the cast for now, as new characters begin to emerge I will add them. These are very brief descriptions of the characters. I promise you will find out more about them as the story progresses. Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 77.9K 26
I had my face buried in his neck, he smells so good. He was gripping my waist not letting me fall. Then I realized I was straddling his lap. "Oh I'm...
180K 3.7K 50
Completed (Needs Editing) Love, lust, an age gap, a mafia and a love triangle. Will this love heal or wreck them? __________________________________...
142K 2.8K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
5.6K 135 41
In the heart of the criminal underworld, Lorenzo Donatello reigns supreme as the most terrifying and ruthless mafia boss ever known. No one has ever...