Dear Victim

By spazzystiles

Sequel to Dear Bully Okay so some of you asked for a Logan's POV on the matter, so that is what this is. Hope... More

One
Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten (Final Chapter)
Cover contest
Plz

Chapter Three

9.9K 163 16
By spazzystiles

Dear Victim,

My friends have turned on me. I bet they are so busy trying to blame other people that they don't realize that they pressured me into doing this to you.

Sometimes I wonder if you are somehow able to read these notes from heaven- let's be honest here, there was no way you'd be able to go to hell. You probably can't, but I'll still write to you.

I caught my girlfriend, or well ex girlfriend, snogging with Jace. He was my bestfriend. I can't even say I'm sad about it; I didn't care for her at all. She was a good fuck.

Well, I really do have nothing else to say, but I hope you're happy now. I honestly do, you committed suicide just to have a chance of happiness, so I hope you have found what you were begging for.

-Logan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 1.7K 24
[ONGOING ๐Ÿ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
49.7K 1.4K 18
๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ถโ€ข๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ตโ€ข๐˜† โ†ณ (๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ท.) an enduring and consuming passion >> ๐— ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ ๐—–๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—– ๐—จ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—˜ << Eternals /// Book One [...
82.1K 3.2K 38
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
4.6M 136K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...