Just A Kid ◇ Peter Parker

By awriterscosmos

~"Peter! You're just a kid!" "An awesome Web-slinging one!"~ PRE CIVIL WAR > HOMECOMING I DO NOT OWN S... More

1◇ LESSONS IN PHOTOGRAPHY
2◇ SIGN UP, SIGN UP
3◇ FRIENDLY REMINDERS
4◇ THE BITE
5◇ WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?
6◇ A VIGILANTE
7◇ AN ACCIDENT
8◇ CHANGES GREAT AND SMALL
9◇ CONFRONT HIM
10◇ FORGETTING

Intro

1K 21 3
By awriterscosmos

Just A Kid

Riley Summers is an average 15 Year old teenager who goes to an average high school with average people on a daily basis.

She lives with her mother in a quiet part of Queens and the two are slowly getting to grips with life and their battles.

Her only real close friend is a boy with a camera. And a secret. Peter Parker.

Hes been there for her when times were rough. Like the passing of her father a year ago. And when her mother went into a state of depression and wouldn't talk.

And she's been there for him as well. Like when Flash bullies him. Or when he isolates himself from the world.

She thought life was going pretty average for her. Average grades, an average family, average life.  And she thought she had a pretty average friend.

That was until the trip to a lab and a bite. A bite that changed both of their lives forever.

And while Peter comes to grips with these new abilities he's discovered, the two start to become closer.

And when Tony Stark gets involved, and a guy stealing alien equipment threatens Peter, Riley must decide whether or not to follow her heart and help her friend, or leave him to his bruises and bad guys.

Like she said, he's just a kid.

CAST

Tom Holland as Peter Parker

Hailee Steinfeld as Riley Summers

Zendaya as Michelle

Jace Norman as Harry Osborn

Chloe Grace Moretz as Gwen Stacey

Dylan O'Brien as Quinn Wilson

Camila Mendes as Tyler Lahey

And the rest of the Spiderman: Homecoming cast as their characters.

I'm taking a huge gamble with this book as it will be in 3rd person unlike my other books. And I'm also writing others at the same time.

So please. No hate. And I hope you enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Save Me By ;

Fanfiction

14.2K 357 25
Since the events at Homecoming Peter hadn't been the same. He began to remember things from the past that he'd worked so long and hard to forget. At...
118K 2.8K 11
The title is pretty self-explanatory. Just some one-shots about Peter Parker, our friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. These stories will be pre-snap, u...
316K 8.4K 50
a series of short blurbs that revolve around the lovely creature that is peter parker ( PETER PARKER / TOM HOLLAND ) © kt ( pterprkr-62 ) published...
2.2K 73 20
(Y/N) King is a new student at Midtown High. She, like every teenager, has secrets. Except... most teenagers don't have secrets as deadly as hers. ...