Kami's Soldiers

By ManaKitsune

All drawn to the moon, all have hidden powers and secrets, all have lost things they hold dear. Meeting one n... More

Blue Moon and Friendship
Home.
Freedom
Freedom (part 2)
Dream?
Training.
Missing in Sleep
Seal
New Beginnings
Hey guys

Connection

3.9K 144 32
By ManaKitsune

No one's Pov

All three of them were sitting on the sofa together in deafening silence, until one blonde suddenly broke it, speaking in a worried and quiet voice.

"She still hasn't woken up..." Naru said looking at the other two slightly.

"I'm sure she just got distracted or something Naru.." Sakura said trying to cheer her up.

"She'll probably wake up any time now." Sasuke said in a calm, reassuring voice.

Naru's Pov

I sighed then flinched when I felt a slight burning sensation on my right arm, as a red tattoo appears on it.

"I'm being summoned?"

Sakura looked at me confused, "Summoned? By who?"

"The hokage, he gave me one of the anbu tattoos when I was younger. It allows him to summon me or me to summon him when i'm in trouble, not that he'd actually come if I did summon him. So whether he gave it to me because he was worried or because he didn't trust me, is anyone's guess..." I frown slightly at the notion.

"Either way, we should go see what he's summoning you about." Sasuke said trying to change the subject to cheer me up.

"You two are coming with me right?"

"Of course!" Sakura said smiling.

I nodded and stood up, "I should get changed then. He would ask too many questions if he saw me in a different outfit and with you two."

They both nodded and waited for me to come back while I went to my room changing into my old torn kill me orange jumpsuit, that I got from the only store who wouldn't refuse my money. 'They probably gave it to me in hopes the color would get me to stand out, so I would be easier to kill.'

I walked back downstairs and waved the two to follow me, which they did and we all walked out of the house.

"You two can come back early if you want now, since we got the blood contracts to work with you now." I said looking at them.

"It's fine, we haven't left each others sides since we met and I don't plan to start now. We'll stay with you."

I smiled at that and continued walking, leaving the compound. We got a little ways until Sasuke spoke out.

"Hey Naru? What did you mean by the Hokage asking too many questions?" He said.

"I hide pretty much everything from him. My real life, my real personality, my real goals, etc. He only knows the person I want him to know. An idiot who doesn't know who her parent's are or what's held within her."

"Why do you hide all that from him?" Sakura said confused.

"If he knows, then others will find out, and that put's me in more danger than I'd like to be in. Besides, I'm not sure If I actually trust him or not. I've known him all my life, but when you live a life like I have, you learn not to trust."

Sakura frowned, "But don't you trust us? We've only known you for a couple of months." Sasuke nods in agreement.

"I trust you two more than I trust myself, and trust me, I ask myself why that is all the time but it seems like we're all connected. It's like I've known you guys all my life since the moment we've met..."

"I felt that way as well, it's a bit strange to be honest. I thought I was the only one." Sasuke said thinking.

"Me too! We must have known each other in our past life!" Sakura said jokingly with a smile.

------------------------------

We finally get to the office, while only getting slight glares due to the lack of people in the streets today. I walk to the office and sigh right before opening the door, then kicking it open surprising Saki and Suke in the process.

"Oi! Jiji, i'm here!" I ran into the office with a stupid grin while putting on my act for him.

"Ah Naruto...as energetic as always I see." The hokage said with a slight smile on his face.

"Yep! And if you hadn't noticed, I'm kinda busy with my new friends! So what'd ya call me here for?" 

He looked surprised and noticed the two standing slightly behind me while they wave quietly.

"Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno? What a weird combination..." He whispered to himself then looked at me. "Anyway Naruto, I wanted to talk about the Anbu I assigned you. They seem to have a hard time keeping an eye on you."

"Anbu? Having a hard time keeping track of a four year old?" I laugh "They must be pretty lame then!" I said sticking out my tongue to seemingly no one, but I was actually doing it to annoy the anbu the were assigned to me that I knew were hiding in the corners of the room.

He looked at me exasperated, "Naru, is there a reason they might be loosing you?"

"Jiji, I'm a four year old! What could I possibly be doing? Maybe you should just assign better people! Or better yet just stop assigning people to me, it's not like they're actually there for a reason." I said pouting slightly but internally I was bitter about it.

"Naru, you know they're there to protect you." He said frowning slightly.

"Yeah and what a wonderful job at that they're doing!" I said letting some of my bitterness show and pointing to the newest scars on my face that mark me as the demon fox. With Saki and Suke visibly looking annoyed.

He looked at me taken aback by my voice and the appearance of the new scars he just noticed, "Naru..." He sighs, "Okay I'll stop assigning you anbu. You'll be starting academy soon anyway, correct?"

"Believe it!" I said with the bitterness hidden and replaced by excitement.

"Good, you can leave and have fun with your new friends now" He said tiredly.

I wave and say, "Bye Jiji! I'll become Hokage in no time!" With that I left the room closing the door and sighed again looking slightly annoyed. "Alright, let's go."

---------------------------

Were halfway home.

"Hey, Naru? Do you really want to become Hokage?" Sakura asked questioningly.

"Of course not! I never want to do anything for these people, I'm only becoming a ninja so I can learn and get more experience. Then we'll leave this village. Who knows, maybe we can all make our-"

I stopped when I was brought into my mindscape.

"Kura?" I walked towards the cage and stepped through it.

"Kit, how long has it been?" Her eyes opened and she stretched slightly.

I ran up to her and hugged her, "It's been 4 months! Where have you been?!"

"4 months? Sorry kit, I didn't realize. Time passes differently where I was."

"Well, did you learn anything about us being reincarnated when you were gone?"

"I did. But were not going to worry about that till later. Until then, I see your training has gone well." She said looking at me while looking through my memories.

"Yeah, we did everything you told us to. And since you were gone so long we started studying stuff like medical nin and political affairs. I've also been teaching them the basics for fuinjutsu since I already know that."

"Good. While I was away I was working on something that might help me teach them better. A mind link. You and me already have one since we're connected but I can make it to where they can hear me and see me like you can."

"That's great! They'll finally be able to actually talk to you!"

"Yes, and while I'm doing that I'll also be setting up a link between your guy's minds so you don't have to speak to talk to each other. I think it will be useful for mission and such."

I nod in agreement until I hear Sakura and Sasuke calling out to be and I go back to the real world.

"-ru! Naru!" Sakura is in front of me with a worried look and waving her hand in front of my face.

"Ah, sorry Saki. I was talking with Kura! She's back!" I said excitedly

"Did she say why she was gone for so long or what she was doing?" Sasuke asked questioningly.

I shook my head and said "She said time is different where she was but she didn't tell me what she was doing. She did tell me though, that she going to set up a mind link between all of us so we can all talk to each other in our minds!"

"That's awesome!" Sakura said excited.

"That'll be useful for missions." Sasuke said thinking.

"That's what Kura said. Anyway we should hurry and go back home so we can do it." I said picking up pace.

"This will hurt so be prepared for it. I suggest going to the medical bay before I start." Kura said through our link.

I nodded and told them what she said making them nod in understanding as well.

---------------------------------------------

We got back home soon after that and went down to the medical bay.

"I didn't know there was a medical bay here." Sakura said looking around.

"There's a lot you two don't know about this place yet. Heck, I don't even know about everything here. There's secret rooms everywhere, for about any use you could imagine."

We all sit at different beds. "Go ahead Kura-chan..."

Pain started to erupt in all three of our heads, the other two's pain was far worse do to me already having a mind link with Kura. Sakura and Sasuke both cried out in pain as I did my best to keep silent while biting my lip making it bleed. Eventually the other two passed out while I stayed awake trying to sooth the horrible migraine I had that made I whole body ache.

I got up and went over to check on both of them and started to walk back to my bed as a wave of dizziness washed over me and my world went black as I fell towards the ground about to pass out.

Thud!

 Tada~ Another chapter out! This one is super long! Hopefully it'll last you till next time! Bye Bye ^^ 

~Saya-Mana

"Kura talking"
"Person talking"
'person thinking'
'Kura thinking'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 31.9K 86
~In the Shimizu Clan, you must be strong and smart. Obedient and stern. Merciless and cruel. You can have no flaws. Only perfection is allowed. You a...
30.1K 642 16
Tsunade leaves Sakura in Suna the day after Sakura is told she has to Marry Gaara. With only 1 week to plan a wedding to man that don't love her, how...
37.8K 1.2K 14
Mitsuki is Hidan's little brother. After his brother joined the Akatsuki, he is found by Konoha-nin. Making friends wasn't on his agenda, nor was fig...
134 14 10
Naruto is the jailor for the village's most hated demon, Kurama. He puts up a physiological mask to help both lessen the physical pain, and to help h...