Daddy Jimin | Ddlg 18+ (com...

By kookcock

Little Annie went to an auction to get herself a daddy . Read to find out more Warning : Age gap Kink Bds... More

Chapter 2
Chpter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Part 7
Thx so much
Tears
Movie night
Nee story

Chapter 1

33K 512 800
By kookcock

I was the next to go to the stage . Oh god . I hope I'll get a daddy .

"Annie Rose Gonzalez " the man said . The daddies were looking at me from head to toe . That made me a little uncomfortable. "10000" one man said "2300000" one man said . "Sold to Mr.Park Jimin " the man said .

The man walked to me and smiled . God he's so gorgeous.His eyes and his muscular body . God bless him . "Daddy?" I asked as he leaned down and smiled "yes princess I'm your daddy . Let's go home cupcake " he said and kissed my cheek.

I know that it's weird but I already like him .

I took his hand and we walked out to his car . He opened the door for me . He got in and started the engine. "Umm daddy ?" I asked shyly. "Yes pumpkin?" He responded. "Can we talk about something?" I asked . I really need to tell him because I don't want this thing to happen again . "Of course little girl . Go on tell daddy what's on that beautiful mind of yours " he said and held my hand .

"Uhh daddy ... I had one daddy that was really abusive to me and he was beating me and he hurt me really bad every day ..... you won't do that to me right?" I asked . "Oh god princess that's so horrible. I'm so sorry that he did that ! Tell me his name babygirl he'll pay for what he did . No princess I'll never abuse or hurt you in anyway " he said "his name is Bill Henderson" I said "Good girl for telling me his name princess" he said .

We pulled up at this big mansion. My jaw just dropped. "Princess close your mouth or I'll have to put it to use . " daddy said . I was kinda confused because I didn't know what he meant with that .

Daddy stepped out and opened the door for me . I blushed and he took my hand . "Always hold daddy's hand so you won't get lost okay princess?" He asked "okay daddy " I responded "good girl " he said and kissed my forehead.

You know even if I don't know him that well I already trust him . His presence makes me feel so safe and protected. I never felt this way before.

"Princess are you okay ?" Daddy asked . I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled "Yes daddy I'm okay " I said . We walked to the door and daddy unlocked to door and let me in first . I was amazed by the way that this house looked. Everything was so gorgeous.

"Come here princess " daddy said and tapped his lap . I didn't even notice that he already sat down . I took a seat on daddy's couch and looked down at my hands.

"Don't be shy princess. There's no need to be shy around daddy . Okay babygirl?" He asked as I nodded . "Now we'll go over some rules babygirl " he said "owkies daddy"

"So the first rule is : Don't go out of the house without me knowing and without my permission. That's a no no .
The second rule : always call me daddy . Even in public.
The third rule : Tell me anything that your little heart desires and I'll give it to you .
The fourth rule : If you don't feel well or you have a problem tell me and I'll fix it .
The fifth rule : No touching your princess parts without daddy's permission .
The sixth rule : If you break any of these rules you'll get punished
The seventh rule : always tell daddy the truth , he honest
The eighth rule : go to bed on time , 11pm on weekdays and 12 am on weekends
The ninth rule : Don't mess with daddy's clothes and electronics.
The tenth rule :wear daddy's shirt to bed
The eleventh rule : no talking to other men. You're only mine
The twelfth rule : No sweets for breakfast
The thirteenth rule : No talking back and no brattiness
The fourteenth rule : ALWAYS trust daddy . Daddy knows best for you .
The fifteenth rule : 3 meals a day at least
The sixteenth rule : brush your tests 2 times a day
The seventeenth rule : give daddy lots of kisses na hugs and cuddles " daddy explained

"Owkay daddy I agree with all of the rules " I said as daddy kissed my forehead "but daddy ?" I asked "yes cupcake?" Daddy responded "what's your name daddy ?" I asked "My name is Park Jimin but you call me daddy " daddy said and I nodded " I like your name daddy " I said "thank you princess "

Jimin's POV:

God my princess is so gorgeous. Her big brown eyes and her brown wavy hair that falls perfectly down her shoulders and her little hands and her little fragile body , everything is just perfect, she's perfect. She's so innocent

Annie POV :

I watched daddy make me a bottle . He's so handsome and so cute when he's focusing on something.

Daddy sat me on his lap and gave me my bottle. "Such a good girl for daddy " he said when I finished my bottle .

Daddy put me on the couch and looked at me . I gave him the grabby hands "princess wants uppies?" He asked and I nodded . "Me want uppies dada pwess " daddy picked me up and carried me upstairs. He opened a door to a huge bedroom. "Dada can me sweepies with chu pwessies " I asked "of course princess " daddy said and kissed my cheek . Daddy I brought me a bear and a paci .

My eyes widened . The bear was so cute and the paci too . "Owwiesssss thawnk chu dada!" I said and kissed daddy .

Daddy showered me and put me in my Jammies . I sucked on my paci as daddy came into the bed next to me . He scooped me up and pulled me into him .

"Daddy?" I asked

"Yes princess?" He replied

"What chuw name ?" I asked

"Park Jimin " he said

"I welly like your name daddy" I said

"Thank you princess, now time for sleepy time"he said and pulled me close to him

"Goodnight princess " he said and kissed my forehead "goodnight dada " I said and fell asleep.

A/N

So guys this is the Jimin ddlg book. 😉😉😏😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 290 23
This book is for entertainment purposes. this book contains short stories of smutty romance written in 2nd person P.O.V.
5.4K 306 40
(This is for all you webtoon fans but more for The God of High school fans:)) (This is a GOH x OC story) What would you do if you somehow get sucked...
7.8K 382 38
Lyn Walker gave up everything to protect her family. To keep them safe she faked her death, and now through a haze of guilt and grief she must figure...
54.3K 914 30
'She was his eye in the storm!' Ethan Landry x fem oc 01.04.23 - 17.04.23