5. | SPECIAL - stiles stilins...

By filteredthots

"everybody has a chapter they will never read out loud." check out SKYLAR, STRONG, SPIRIT and STRIKE before... More

hey
cast
1. monsterous dog boy
3. the inner circle
4. new york best sellers
5. try not taking the hardest classes
6. say that to the son of a cop
7. theres not enough duct tape in the world
8. break the glass
9. i'm not paying for the windows
10. arrow to my stomach phobia
11. he ate his twin
hey
surprise chapter!

2. i fell in a hole

1.8K 49 60
By filteredthots

skylar was with stiles at the sheriffs station to visit her mom. ever since micheal went to prison, amy decided to join the force.

"hey, mom." skylar said leaning over her desk.

"hey, sweetheart. remember, you're picking up caleb after practice, i'd love to but i'm working the late shift tonight." amy told her.

"will do, mommyo." skylar said as her mother chuckled at the nickname she gave her.

skylar went in the sheriffs office to wait for stiles. stiles was talking to him about theo, ever since he showed up last night stiles was suspicious of him. skylar on the other hand wasn't so sure if he was evil or not. he seemed harmless to her.

"i know his family left town around the time theo was nine or ten, his older sister got in an accident when he was eight--"

"please go to school." noah told him.

"dad, this kids is a werewolf." stiles said.

"your best friend is a werewolf and your other best friend is a psychopomp. you are dating a werecoyote. i still don't know what kira's supposed to be. when the flying monkeys come soaring through this station, you will have my undivided attention. until then, just go to school." his father said.

"what did you do?" stiles asked him.

"what? what do you mean, what did i do?" his father asked.

"there's something different about you." stiles said examining him.

"what are you talking about?" noah asked.

stiles walked closer to him and started looking at him up and down.

"what is it? what's different?" stiles asked.

"for the love of god, stiles, just go to school." noah said making stiles walk over to skylar.

"i will go if you promise me to do a full background check of the raekens." stiles said.

"no. you know what? just because i'm the only law enforcement officer who knows anything about this, does not make it my responsibility to do something every time you have a minor suspicion." noah said.

"well, you're not the only enforcement officer who knows." skylar said as stiles looked in the window and pointed to parrish.

"parrish!" sheriff stilinski shouted.

-

"so, you ran a background check, and all you found was a speeding ticket?" malia asked.

"speeding ticket signed by theos dad eight years ago." stiles said.

"meaning what?" skylar asked.

"who speeds?" stiles asked.

"my grandmother on bingo night." skylar said.

"people trying to get away from something." stiles said.

"well, how many tickets do you have?" malia asked.

"excellent question, malia." skylar said looking over at stiles.

"none." stiles replied as skylar rolled her eyes.

"how many tickets did your dad get you out of?" skylar asked.

"seventeen." stiles said as skylar chuckled.

"i don't know, stiles. i mean, i see why you're worried. he's really hot. he's got like great hair, perfect body. you should definitely feel threatened." malia said.

"thank you. because i do. now more than ever." stiles said.

"she's right, he is hot." skylar said.

"skylar, don't help." stiles said as she stuck her tongue out at him.

"you want me to torture him?" malia asked.

"no, i don't want you to torture him." stiles told her.

"pretty sure i can take him." malia added.

"i have a plan, all right? there are steps to doing this right." stiles told them.

"what steps?" malia asked.

"we get the story. verify that facts. you find a piece that doesn't fit and... and catch him in the act. that's how you do it." stiles said.

they all turned when they saw theo coming out of a car. theo turned to them and waved with a smile. skylar waved back also flashing a smile. she walked over to theo and stiles noticed he put his arm around her.

"why are you so suspicious of this guy?" malia asked stiles.

"because i remember theo from fourth grade. okay? that's not theo." stiles said.

-

skylar and lydia were sitting together in biology class. they looked over at kira and they were surprised when scott sat next to kira.

"scott? are you in the right class?" kira asked him.

"AP biology." scott replied.

"do you know what AP stands for?" lydia asked him.

"advanced placement." scott said smiling.

"well then, welcome scotty." skylar said.

"welcome to AP biology. let's see who's awake. can somebody tell me what plasmids are?" mrs. finch asked.

"circular, self replicating DNA molecules often used in cloning proteins." lydia said.

"nicely stated, lydia. now, can you tell me what vitamin is absorbed in the stomach via parietal cell production of a glycoprotein?" mrs. finch asked.

"B-12." skylar replied.

"very good, skylar. how did you know that?" mrs. finch asked her.

"well, my father was a doctor so." skylar replied.

"mr. mccall did you know the answer to that?" she asked him.

"um, no." scott replied.

"it's a common test question. what's your number one college pick?" mrs. finch asked.

"um.." scott said.

"stop saying, um." mrs. finch said.

"sorry. uc davis." scott replied.

"good choice. it's the best school in the west coast for biological and physical sciences. you're in the right class if that's what you're hoping for. who else thinks they're in the right class?" mrs. finch asked.

skylar raised her hand and she turned to the back of the room to see that theo was also in the class and had his hand raised. they both smiled at each other before skylar turned back around.

"good. then you should all be prepared for the test tomorrow. don't be so disappointed. this test is specifically to help you determine whether you should actually be in AP biology. you have two weeks to drop. tomorrow's test will just weed out the ones who shouldn't be here. and that could be any or you." mrs. finch said.

-

skylar and scott were spending their free period outside to study for their test.

"hey! you and you. you're coming with me. come on." stiles said running up to them.

"we have a free period." scott said.

"so do i. and so does theo raeken. let's go." stiles said running off.

scott and skylar let out a sigh and got up and followed behind their friend.

-

"i was skating in a neighbors empty pool, trying to do a handplant. nobody was home. i'm not that good of a skateboarder, but i guess i was feeling pretty determined because i completely lost track of time. i didn't even realize that it was night until the yard lights came on. like i said, i wasn't very good. on my last try i went down and hit hard. really hard. i was sitting there at the bottom of the pool and i realized something. i never heard the board come back down. it came at me fast. i barely had a chance to turn around before it bit me. right here." theo said pointing to his chest.

stiles, scott and skylar were in the boys locker room talking to theo.

"it wasn't an accident. he wanted to turn you." scott told him.

"right. so why aren't you part of his pack then? you know, why didn't he come back for you?" stiles asked theo.

"because by the time of my first full moon, he was dead." theo replied.

"how did you know that?" stiles asked.

"i met another one of his pack a couple weeks later. he told me the alpha that bit me was killed by two of his own betas. they were twins." theo said.

"ethan and aiden." skylar whispered.

"scott, listen to my pulse. i'm telling you the truth." theo said.

"right. or you just know how to steady your own heart rate while you're lying your ass off." stiles said.

"why would i lie?" theo asked.

"because maybe you're not who you say you are." stiles said.

"okay. in fourth grade you had an inhaler, i had one too. i remember this day where i ended up in the nurses office with an asthma attack. a bad one. i was waiting to be taken to the ER. you were waiting for the principal. you told me what would happen when you go to the ER for asthma. how they give you oxygen, and an iv of prednisone. you made it sound easy. like everything would be okay. i've been by myself this whole time. everyone knows that lone wolves, they don't make it on their own. i swear i'm that same kid from fourth grade. i was hoping you are too." theo said as the bell rang.

"i better not be late for class. you're not the only ones i need to make a good impression on." theo said as he grabbed his bag and walked out.

scott looked at stiles and he looked back at him and rolled his eyes.

"no. don't give me that look." stiles said.

"we have to give people the benefit of the doubt sometimes." scott replied.

"not this time. all right. i'm right. there's something off about him. i can feel it." stiles said.

"lydias the psychic. not you." scott said.

"lydias not a psychic. she's a banshee. okay? there's a difference. yeah." stiles said then he turned to skylar.

"what do you think?" stiles asked her.

"i'm still not sure why you're so suspicious of him." skylar said.

-

scott, kira, skylar and malia were all in the library working on math. stiles showed up and put a piece of paper on the table.

"so you found something?" scott asked him.

"another signature. this is theos dads signature on a speeding ticket from eight years ago. now this, is his dads signature on a transfer form to beacon hills high school from just a few days ago." stiles said comparing the two signatures.

"how did you get his transfer form?" kira asked.

"stiles, you didn't break into the administration office, did you?" skylar asked.

"no, i did not break into the administration office. okay, i might have broken into the administration office. can we just focus on the signatures, please? they're different." stiles said.

"they're sort of different." malia said.

"they're completely different. come on. look. the garlands don't even match, the undulations of the sinuous stroke are totally off. and look, look at this. perfect example of the criminal tremor." stiles said as malia and skylar looked at him funny.

"so now, theo is theo, but his parents aren't his parents?" kira asked.

"someone's not someone. and when i figure out who that someone really is, someone's in big trouble." stiles said.

"but no ones done anything wrong." scott said.

"yet. if theos parents are both psychotic killers then obviously, we should not trust him, right?" stiles said.

"my parents are peter and the desert wolf." malia said as everyone looked up at stiles.

"okay... it's fine. you know what? i'll just figure it out myself. right? i don't need you or you or you or you. i don't need anyone!" stiles said leaving the library.

skylar let out a sigh and went out to the parking lot and got in the backseat of the jeep.

"what are you doing?" stiles asked her.

"i'm here to help you, help you see that you shouldn't be so suspicious of theo, he's a great guy stiles." skylar said.

"you're just saying that because you like him." stiles replied.

skylar didn't have a response for that because she knew he wasn't exactly wrong, skylar found a certain attraction to theo.

"what's a criminal tremor?" liam asked reading it off a page.

"it doesn't matter." stiles said snatching it out of his hands.

-

it was night time, stiles, liam and skylar were watching theo go into the woods.

"i told you he was up to something." stiles said.

"we just spent three hours watching this dude play video games in his bedroom. he better be out here covering up a mass murder." liam said.

"let's find out." stiles said.

they started watching through the woods to follow him and skylar got a text from her sister.

sista

you own me one for picking up caleb

skylar rolled her eyes and put her phone back in her pocket. she has to ask payton to pick up caleb because she was busy watching theo.

"you still got his scent?" stiles asked liam.

"don't need it." liam said pointing to a shoe print made in the mud.

"what? what's wrong?" stiles asked liam.

"i forgot, i was supposed to meet mason at the school gym." liam said.

"okay, why didn't you just tell him?" stiles said.

"tell him what?" liam asked.

"anything." skylar said.

"i can't just tell him anything." liam replied.

"why not?" stiles asked.

"because i haven't... i haven't told him everything." liam replied.

"still? we said it was okay." stiles said.

"yeah, i know, but it's not that easy. it's a lot to accept." liam said.

"he watched my dad blow up a berserker with a land mine. i think the groundworks been pretty throughly laid for acceptance. scott, skylar and i have been through this. okay? more than once. it's just- it's always better when they know." stiles told her.

skylar had told her mother everything over the summer. and caleb eventually found out everything when he saw liam with glowing eyes when liam was over one time to hang out with payton.

"but what if he freaks out? what if he doesn't want to talk to me? what if he tries to stab me with something sliver? or what if-" liam stopped talking out of the blue and they heard a thud.

skylar and stiles turned around to see that liam was gone but now there was a hole in the ground. they walked over to the hole to see liam was in it.

"what the hell are you doing?" stiles asked him.

liam looked at him and shrugged.

"i... there he is. hurry up. stop screwing around." stiles told liam as him and skylar went to see theo was on a bridge.

"try and get his scent. get anything?" stiles asked liam.

"soap. it's nice. it smells good." liam said as skylar chuckled.

"not his soap, his emotional state. chemosignals, remember?" stiles said.

"oh, yeah. okay. uh, he's sad." liam said.

"he's sad?" skylar asked.

"yeah, well, not just sad... it's more like... grief." liam explained.

"grief?" stiles said.

they watched theo pick up a flower and drop it into the water.

"oh, my god. go. we have to go." stiles said.

"what? why?" liam asked.

"go. right now. just go." stiles said as they started to walk back to the jeep.

"that's the bridge where they found his sister." skylar said.

"what sister?" liam asked.

"the one that got lost and died from exposure. he's leaving a flower for her." stiles said.

"that doesn't sound evil." liam said.

"i know." stiles said.

they stopped walking when they saw theo was standing on a tree branch. he jumped down and looked up at them.

"what are you guys doing?" theo asked approaching them making liam growl at him.

"whoa. why do i get the feeling this kids tougher than he looks?" theo said looking at liam with his hands in the air.

"only when we let him off his leash." stiles joked.

"stiles, we were in little league together. and skylar me and you would always sit together in art. why are you so suspicious of me?" theo asked.

"because of these." stiles said passing him some papers.

"one of them is a speeding ticket signed by your dad eight year ago. the other one is a signature on the transfer form to beacon high. they're different signatures." stiles explained.

"huh. yeah, they do look a little different." theo said.

"no, they're totally different. signed by two different people." stiles said.

"so my dad's not my dad? like he's an imposter?" theo asked.

"yeah, something like that." liam said.

"who do you think i am?" theo asked.

"we don't know yet." stiles replied.

"speak for yourself." skylar said quietly.

"want me to give you a DNA sample or something?" theo asked.

"no. i don't have anything from the fourth grade to match it to." stiles said.

"you know, stiles, i came back here for scott... but i also came back for you and skylar. someone like you guys. someone who's willing to walk into the woods in the middle of the night to protect his friends. i don't have anyone like that, but scott does. you all do. i know i'm in the right place. i'm meant to be here. i'm meant to be a part of this pack." theo said.

stiles and liam started to walk over to the jeep but skylar stayed beside theo, stiles noticed and watched them from the bushes.

"i just wanted you to know that i believe you." skylar told theo as he smiled.

"you know skylar, you got really beautiful over the years. i used to have the biggest crush on you." theo told her.

"is that so?" skylar asked with a smirk as she walked closer to theo, inches away from his face.

"is skylar davis trying to kiss me?" theo asked with a smirk.

"maybe." skylar said looking down at his lips then up in his eyes.

theo grabbed skylars face and pressed his lips against hers. theo went to pull away but skylar pulled him in, wanting more.

after their moment, skylar went over to liam and stiles but she had no idea that stiles had just witnessed everything.

when they got back to stiles' jeep, they saw that scott was parked beside him waiting by his motorcycle.

"find anything?" he asked.

"nope." stiles replied.

"i fell in a hole." liam said.

stiles and skylar got in the jeep and scott went by stiles' window.

"it was the bridge where his sister died, wasn't it?" scott asked.

"yes, it was. very embarrassing. so we're gonna leave now." stiles said.

when he went to start the engine, it stopped.

"son of a... liam, just do me a favor, get in the car and turn the ignition when i say." stiles asked as he got out and lifted the hood.

liam got in and sat in the drivers seat beside skylar.

"stiles?" scott said.

"be with you in a sec. try it." stiles said and liam did as told.

but the engine stopped again.

"stiles." scott said again.

"yes. okay, we followed him out here. what do you want me to say? that's i'm a stalker, huh? that i'm crazy, totally paranoid? none of this is new information." stiles snapped.

"now you're gonna try to at least give him the benefit of the doubt?" scott asked him.

"i give people the benefit of the doubt. i've given a lot of benefit to a lot of people." stiles told him.

"like derek? kira? liam?" scott said.

"i was right about peter. try it again." stiles told liam.

liam turned the engine back on but still, it stopped.

"you know, i bet you still think that there's something about him that can be saved." stiles said.

"maybe." scott replied.

"try it again." stiles said angrily.

the engine stopped once again and skylar could see stiles was about to snap.

"why can't you trust anyone?" scott asked calmly.

"because you trust everyone!" stiles shouted as he punched the jeep making skylar and liam jump.

skylar could see that stiles regretted doing it. he probably just hurt his hand badly.

"are you okay?" scott asked him.

"i'm fine." stiles replied.

"you could've broken it." scott told him.

"it's not broken." stiles told him.

"let me see it." scott said.

"i'm fine." stiles said again.

"let me see it." scott said again.

this time stiles held his hand out for scott to see it. scott placed both his hands on top of it and took his pain away from his hand and it was all better.

what skylar didn't know was stiles wasn't only mad because of scott, he was also mad because he saw how happy skylar looked with theo.

the jeep finally started back up and they got back inside the jeep. they dropped off liam at the school and stiles and skylar were alone in the jeep.

"you know, i hate it when you two fight." skylar said breaking the silence.

"i know. i just, i don't trust him." stiles told her.

"and i don't think you're paranoid or crazy or a stalker, well you might be a little crazy. but, i think you're just trying to protect everyone from something bad happening." skylar said as stiles looked back over at her.

"you know, you were always the person who understood me best. you still are." stiles told her as she smiled.

skylar could still see in his eyes that something was still bothering him.

"stiles, what's bothering you?" skylar asked him.

"i just noticed what was different about my dad, he took off his wedding ring." stiles told her.

skylar understood that pain. she looked up at stiles and placed her hand on top of his, making him look down at their hands then up at her.

"i remember when my mom took hers off before her first date with micheal. i was 14. she told me that she was ready to move on but i wasn't. i didn't ever want another person trying to replace my father." skylar told him.

"i just feel like he's gonna move on and i'm not ready to yet." stiles admitted.

"you don't have to move on, it takes time to move on from stuff like that." skylar said.

"did you... you know? move on?" stiles asked looking up into her eyes.

"no. i just live one day at a time." skylar replied as stiles pulled up in her driveway.

"i'll see you tomorrow, stiles." skylar said hopping out of the jeep.

"see you tomorrow." stiles said with a smile.

okay i promise you stylar is endgame just be patient with me. i'm still going to make them have semi cute moments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

except you By ruf

Fanfiction

7K 152 13
everyone.. but you. (each part will be published separately)
4.9K 314 15
You'll just have to read and see..
17.4K 497 72
A lot of shit happens in this story and I don't want to ruin it so read the book to find out!!
59.6K 1K 35
Was everything just a memory for them {book started 5/31/16}{book 1}