My Beautiful Snowflake (Sasuk...

Από euphoreinne

Naruto Fanfiction. Sasuke Love Story. She is a beautiful girl with hair as white as snow, but also has an un... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1 ~Meeting Sasuke And Itachi~
Chapter 2 ~The "Usual" Routine~
Chapter 3 ~Meeting Naruto~
Chapter 4 ~Moment With Sasuke~
Chapter 5 ~Randomness~
Chapter 6 ~First Part Of The Chunin Exams!~
Chapter 7 ~Second Part Of The Chunin Exams!~
Chapter 8 ~Two Heaven Scrooolls!!~
Chapter 9 ~Yuki Vs. Gaara! Preliminaries!!~
Chapter 11 ~Err... Short Chap!~
Chapter 12 ~Talking To Gaara~
Chapter 13 ~Meeting Deidara And Sasori~
Chapter 14 ~Staying With The Akatsuki!!~
Chapter 15 ~Yuki's Disappearance~
Chapter 16 ~Yuki's Arrival~
Chapter 17 ~Training With Deidara!~
Chapter 18 ~Meet My Puppet, Shiroi Hana!!~
Chapter 19 ~Yuki's Departure~
Chapter 20 ~Back To The Leaf Village!~
Chapter 21 ~Yuro Vs Yuki!! All Abilities Put Together!~
Chapter 22 ~Meeting Nii-san And Knowing The Truth~
Chapter 23 ~Four Words From Sasuke~
Chapter 24 ~Hello Kisame-chan! Itachi-chan!~
Chapter 25 ~Love Problems! Tskk!~
Chapter 26 ~Sasuke's Hurtful Words~
Chapter 27 ~Out Of The Hospital! Out Of The Village!~
Chapter 28 ~Happy Ending!! Badum Tss!~
Epilogue

Chapter 10 ~Love Triangle?~

7.3K 206 75
Από euphoreinne

Chiru's POV

"Yuki!!" I yelled when she fell on the ground, unconscious. I jumped down from the place where the other ninjas are watching and ran towards the unconscious Yuki. That was awesome. That Gaara kid is unconscious as well.

Medical staff came rushing towards the two and they put them on folding beds or something. Ugh! I'm not good in describing and naming things.

They left and I looked at the proctor. "The winner is....."

"Yuki/Gaara!!!" Me, the cat man, and the blonde fan girl yelled in unison and I glared at them. "Gaara/Yuki!!!" We yelled in unison again and we glared at each other.

"Yuki because she lasted longer!"

"Gaara because he is alive!"

"What?! Are you saying that my friend is dead?!!"

"Well, duh. Isn't it obvious."

"She is alive!! Stupid siblings."

"What did you say?!?!!"

"Oh. I said that you're deaf."

"We're not deaf!"

"Yes, you are. You didn't even hear what I said while ago!"

"Of course, we heard it!"

"Then, why did you ask what I said again?!"

"Not literally!! Ugh!! Are you stupid?! Dumb?! Or both?!"

"Umm.... Intelligent."

"Aaaaaaaaargh!!!!"

"Shut up!!" Dararu and Dhean yelled at the same time.

"Come on, Chiru! Yuki is waiting!" They both said again and dragged me towards heck-how-should-I-know.

Sasuke's POV

When Yuki fell unconscious, I was about to run towards her but..... A strange boy already went by her side. I glared at him. Who is this boy anyway?! Naruto looked at me and then, back at the boy, then, at me, then, back at him again.

"You're jealous." He said and I blushed crazily. "What?! No!!" I yelled at him and ran after the medical staff. Sakura and Naruto followed me.

Chiru's POV

I stared at the door as I patiently waited for the results. A few minutes passed and a medical nin came out. I ran towards her and held her shoulders, shaking her. "WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!! IS SHE ALRIGHT?!!" I asked and she smiled sheepishly.

"Umm.... I'll tell you the results. Please calm down." She said and I breathed in and out, then, nodded. "Fine. Tell me now." I said as I sat down again.

"Yuki is in a critical condition. Almost half of the bones in her body is crushed, not totally crushed, it's like it's injured and some have cracks on it. We found that besides that, she has a lot of wounds and almost all of it are open, few are infected. She also has many bruises and cuts, but it isn't that bad. We also found something very strange. She has an unknown illness. Her heart is ill and this illness is eating her from the inside out. This may cause her to cough out blood every now and then. And I am afraid to tell you that this may lead her to her death." She explained and my eyes widened.

"What?!! Can't you do anything about that?!!" I yelled and she sighed. "As I told you, we don't know this kind of illness and therefore, we don't know anything how to cure it. We don't even know if it's possible to cure. But just one tip, don't stress her out too much because it will make her condition worse. Always comfort her and tell her nice things. Don't make her sad or depressed." She said again and I nodded with a sigh.

"Hey Dararu, Dhean..... You still alive?" I asked as I turned around. There, I saw them sitting, eyes wide. "Hello? Earth to Dararu and Dhean! Dhean and Dararu to Earth!!" I yelled while waving my hand in front of them.

"Umm.... Oh, and hey miss!" I said and the girl, or should I say medical nin, looked at me. "Can I see her now?" I asked and she nodded. "You can come in but be quiet. She is still resting." She said and I nodded. I held Dhean and Dararu's hand, and dragged them inside the room. Literally.

I sat on a chair beside Yuki's bed. Yuki. She is wearing an oxygen mask. You know? The transparent mask thingy when some people in the hospital needs oxygen? Anyway, she is full of bandages.

I frowned as I stroked her smooth face. "Yuki, if I didn't let you fight, then this wouldn't happen." I whispered as I blinked my tears away. The two went outside awhile ago because they said that they are hungry.

Suddenly, a boy with dark onyx eyes and black hair came inside. He glared intently at me and I just raised my eyebrow. "Who are you?" I asked as two more people came in. It's a boy with blue eyes and blonde hair, the other one is a girl with green eyes and pink hair. "We are Yuki's teammates.... And you?" The black-haired boy asked harshly.

"I am Yuki's friend....." I said and we glared at each other. What's this boy's problem?

The three of them sat down on the couch a little far from Yuki and I just stared at them. "Chiruuuu!! I got some app- who are they?" Dhean said as she came in, Dararu trailing behind her. "They are Yuki's teammates." I said and stared at Yuki. "Ohh! Okay!! Hi there! I'm Dhean and this is my annoying brother, Dararu! Nice meeting, you three!" Dhean said happily. I rolled my eyes at her childishness.

"Yeah! Nice to mee- wait..... Hey! I'm not annoying!!" Dararu said while glaring playfully at Dhean. I saw Sasuke roll his eyes. "Soo.... You are?" He asked, looking at the three.

"I'm Sakura. This is Naruto and that is Sasuke-kun." Sakura said while pointing at the said people. I shook my head slowly as I started to tear up. "Why are you guys still acting like it's a normal day? Can't you see that Yuki is badly injured? Tsk. It's like you're having a party than visiting a friend in the hospital." I said, not looking at them and still staring at Yuki.

"Tsss. Hey Chiru, we know that you really feel bad because of Yuki's condition but please lighten up and don't worry too much. Yuki is a strong girl and I bet she'll recover in no time." Dararu said while smiling at me.

"Didn't you hear what that medical nin say awhile ago? You think I can just go and party party in here while Yuki is suffering? It would be much better if I can do something about this. If you're tired of worrying so much then fine.... Ignore her." I said.

Dhean and Dararu gave me a pitiful look while Sasuke gave me a suspicious one. "What did the medical nin say?" He asked. "She said that-" I cut Dararu off because.... They must not know. "She said that Yuki has many injured bones and has many wounds. That's all. I'm worrying because she said that few are infected." It's true. What I didn't say is..... Yuki having an illness.

She tried her best to hide it from everyone..... But she failed to hide it from me. Now, I will do everything to keep it as a secret. Her efforts will not be wasted. I promise that, Yuki. Just.... Please..... Just.... Ugh..... You can surpass this..... I'm sure.

"Oh and she has an-" I cut Dhean off by glaring at her and speaking at the same time. "Nothing. That's all." I said and looked back at Yuki. Maybe that's why you don't want to go to the hospital. You don't want anyone to know.

Sasuke's POV

I glared at that Chiru boy for cutting Dhean off. I'm going to ask her later.

Something's strange about this boy. I haven't seen him anywhere. "Hey Chiru, how did Yuki become friends with you?" I asked. Well, curiosity kills the cat but I can't help it. I want to protect and take care of Yuki.

"When she ran off to get two heaven scrolls. She hid in a bush and was about to get ours when our guards are down but I caught her and then, she asked us if we could help her get the scrolls and we agreed."

"Then, how did you become so close?"

"When she protected us. After agreeing, we took off and encountered a team. We planned to attack them when their guards are down but sadly the girl caught us and the fight begun. The boy summoned a tiger and Yuki tamed it. The boy got mad and undid the jutsu, then, he summoned a lion and it was a strong one. Yuki protected us eversince the fight started and from that event on, we trusted her."

"Then?"

"Then, we got two scrolls for her while she was unconscious just to pay her for her kindness and loyalty. When she woke up, the four of us went to the tower and she went to your room. The end."

He glared at me and a question popped in my mind.

"Come with me for a minute." I said and he raised his eyebrow. "Where and what for?" He asked and I mentally rolled my eyes. "I'm just gonna' ask you something in private." I said and he nodded. He made a few handsigns and made a clone. "What's the clone for?" I asked and the clone sat on the chair beside Yuki.

"So someone can keep an eye on Yuki." He said and I walked outside the room, him following me. I opened a random door and walked in. Hmm. It's like the storage room or something. Good.

"What are you going to ask?" He questioned as I closed the door.

"I want to go straight to the point so....."

"Do you like Yuki?" I asked and he smiled. "To tell you the truth, I love her....." He said and my eyes widened. Then, laughter followed. "Haha! Don't get the wrong idea, Sasuke. I am not finished yet. I love her as a friend. I want to protect her and take care of her. I will always be by her side." He explained and I released a sigh of relief.

We're the same.

"Why Sasuke? You like her, don't you? Well, don't worry because I am not stealing her from you. Just take note. Don't you ever hurt her or else I am the one you'll be facing." He said while pointing a finger at me.

"As if." I said while folding my arms on my chest.

Chiru's POV

I will still not tell him about Yuki's illness! It must be kept as a secret. "Okay. Talk's over." I said and walked back to the room. When I opened it, I saw the room empty, except for my clone. "Thanks!" I said and he grinned. Poof! He disappeared.

I closed the door and sat on the chair beside Yuki.

"Yuki, I can't believe that Sasuke likes you. Just tell me if he hurts you, alright? And I will beat the crap out of him." I said as I stroked Yuki's smooth face. Her eyes slowly opened and mine widened. "You're awake?!" I kinda' yelled.

She managed to smile a little under her mask and I smiled as well. "S-Sasuke.... Likes m-me?" She asked weakly and I nodded. "Yes. He likes you. But soon it will turn into love." I said while touching her forehead. She giggled a little and I smiled once more. I like to see her happy. Well, scratch that. I LOVE to see her happy.

"Y-You know, I kinda' l-like Sasuke as well." She said and I gave her a close-eyed smile but deep inside, it hurts a little. I don't know why. "Then, I think you should start dating!" I said aloud and she blushed hard. "W-We are too young for that kind of stuffs." She said.

"No, you're not! Your age is perfect!!" I said. Wait.... Why am I even doing this? Why am I pushing her away? Away from me? And to that Sasuke she likes? Heh. I heard this once. It's much better to make two happy and leave one suffering. Yeah. Err. Drama? Hahaha. But.... Tsk! I will not suffer!! I'll suffer when she gets hurt.

And that will never happen.

"Hello? C-Chiru-san? Are you a-alright?" She asked, giving me a worried look. I smiled and showed her that I am fine.

"So.... As I was saying before, you're in your perfect age for those things and I think you should be happy once in a while. Go ahead! The two of you look perfect together! It's such a cute couple!" I said happily and she smiled at me. "Arigatou guzaimasu (Thank you very much), Chiru-san. I hope y-you'll find the perfect person for you too." She said and I nodded.

"Yep! And it will be double dates when I do!" I said and she laughed.

It's alright to make my life miserable just to see you smile with the one you love. Your happiness is much more important than mine. I will do everything to make you happy. I will even throw my own happiness away just for your sake.

"Oh and Chiru-san?"

"Hm?"

"Did the doctor say.... Umm.... Something?"

"About your illness? Yes..... But don't worry because only me, Dhean, and Dararu heard it. Both of them didn't care though..... And I didn't let them spread the word! You kept it as a secret so I will too!" I said and grinned.

"Arigatou (Thank you), Chiru-san. You're such a wonderful friend." She said and I smiled warmly. Oh how I wish I could be more than that.

"You're welcome!" I said cheerfully.

"Umm..... Chiru-san?"

"Yeah?"

"Who won the match?"

"Uhh.... I don't know yet. I ran straight into this room after having an arguement with his siblings so yeah. I didn't know who won..... But it's obviously you!"

"M-Me? How come?"

"You lasted longer than him! He blacked out first."

"Is that so?"

"Yep! We should go and celebrate!"

"Yeah. Please remove these things. It's irritating me." She said and pointed a finger at the bandages and mask.

"But you're still not fully healed!" I said and she shook her head. "I'm fine. I don't want to stay in here anymore. I hate hospitals." She said and I just sighed. "You look like a mummy." I said and she giggled. "No need to state the obvious." She said.

-FEW MINUTES LATER-

I talked to the doctor or something and told him that Yuki will be leaving because she doesn't want to stay in a hospital. I also told him that she will be staying in her house until she fully recovered. Then, he agreed on letting Yuki go.

Better tell her the good news!

I ran towards her room and was about to open the door when I saw Sasuke inside..... Hugging Yuki..... I frowned and turned around.

"Maybe later......" I whispered to myself as I slowly walked away from them. They are having their moment and I don't want to ruin it. Yuki is happy with him.... And look on the bright side, Chiru! It's the first step of them being couples!

Yeah..... Woohoo.....

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

500K 18.7K 200
This is a collection of the SasuSaku Community's greatest Oneshots, only found here! ⋙ Requests are CLOSED! The one-shot book is complete, HOWEVER, w...
5.2K 104 15
Naruto and Sasuke grow up as close brothers under one adoptive mother. Life isn't so bad after all...until Mother is taken. Family love/(maybe someth...
68.9K 1.4K 23
Kamina Akiruta, a girl who suddenly appeared in the Leaf Village. No one knew anything about her nor did they know anything about her powers. She was...
Come To Me Από a.m

Ρομαντική

11.1K 778 42
When Uchiha Sasuke was just about done with everything he's endured, he finds himself in a foreign land where he meets Hyuga Hinata. Struggling with...