Inimitable Love. (Harry Style...

By MohikaArya

{Highest ranking: #35 in Directioner 14/10/2018} "And Angry Bird?!" That deep husky voice called out for me... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Epilogue.
BONUS PART. (Harry's P.O.V.)

Chapter 40.

134 22 68
By MohikaArya

*unedited*

___
"So finally, we are here." Harry heaved a heavy sigh and I nodded in response, "Yes, we are here."

He turned the ignition off and shifted his body towards me, "When will we meet next?" His eyes twinkling with hope.

"Um, whenever you want. Since I have my holidays, probably we can meet more." I responded.

"I want you to spend rest of your vacations with me, I just cannot stay away from you." He entwined his long fingers with my short ones. "Harry," I sighed, "It's not that easy, you know it is difficult for me to stay away from you as well but that is not how life works. We'll will meet tomorrow no doubt." I couldn't even comprehend my voice because I sounded so stupid for making small problem into a huge trouble.

"Okay then, wait up." He opened the door of his side of the car and jogged up to mine opening it with a sad smile.

"I'll see you tomorrow Harry, there's no need to feel so devastated." I laughed to cheer him up, "I'll ask mom if I can stay with you tonight." I poked his left cheek and almost immediately a cute dimple appeared on that side.

"You will?" His smile was growing by every second.

"Yup, I will." I grinned back with equal energy, "But it depends what she will say." Before I could say anything else, Harry scooped me up in his arms and twirled me around with a loud laugh erupting from his throat.

"I must have done something really very great to get a girlfriend like this." He pecked my cheeks, forehead, nose, eyebrows and I giggled, "I'll do anything for you Harold."

He changed his expression to a fake scowl, "Don't call me that."

"Okay," I tip toed to reach his height but only made it till his neck and he laughed lifting me further up and dipping his head down to kiss me sweetly, gently and passionately.

"I really wish to seeing you tonight." Harry laced our hands together and started making way towards the house.

"Think of all the things we can do at night," He twirled my hair strand and looked deeply into my eyes sending my heart to a perfect frenzy, "But you have to be quiet at that time." He smirked cheekily and I blushed hard shoving him away from me.

"Angry Bird say that you want it, tell me that you want my naked body hovering over yours when I make passionate love-" A wave of heat rushed within me imagining his words. I shook my head and clamped my hand on his mouth but he kept on speaking and licked my palm earning an 'eww' from me.

"For how long you both have been standing here in the cold?" We both averted our permanent gaze from each other and saw my mom standing at the gate with a very happy smile on her face.

"I was just saying her goodbye." Harry coldly replied and I looked at him in shock. Throughout our five months of relationship he had never been so rude to mom. He can easily be rude to me but mom, never.

"Okay then. Ciara, I'm waiting for you in the kitchen." She walked away leaving us together again.

"Harry?" I shook his arm to gain his attention, "Is everything okay?" The air between us had suddenly changed from playful to serious.

"Yes, it's fine. Just ask your mom and tell me. I'll pick you up in the evening." He turned around and began walking away.

"Harry?" I raised my voice so that he could turn around. And he did, "Yes?" His eyes searching for any hint for my next sentence.

Should I tell him now that I was changing my majors because dad asked me to? Should I tell him that my whole year had been a trash for studying wrong subjects?

"I love you."

It was best at the moment to ignore these confessions. I'll tell him sometime later when we'll be sitting quietly somewhere.

"Baby." He reached up to me and cupped my face with his hands tracing my cheekbones with his either thumbs, "You know I have always loved you and will love you forever." He kissed me and how could I keep myself from kissing him as well?

"I'll call you, okay?" He kissed my forehead and went away.

Recalling what had happened just now, I closed the main gate behind me and made my way to the kitchen.

"I expected that you'll be back within few minutes. Happy New Year, dear." Mom walked towards me and engulfed me in a hug.

A hug.

Motherhuggingshit mom hugged me? Am I on my period once again? I suppose no.

Her arms didn't feel like home, sure they were warm but mostly because of the central heater installed in the house. I was so used to Harry's hugs that I had almost forgotten how mom's arms felt like.

I was taken aback by her gesture because of which I didn't even hug her back and she pulled away with a concerned expression on her face, "Are you okay sweetie? Did you enjoy your party?"

I realised I hadn't spoken a word since I had arrived here so maybe I should speak, "I had a good time there. Happy New Year to you as well."

I moved away and grabbed a water bottle to drink every drop of it. Things were getting awkward between us.

"I think I need some rest. I'll be back after a nap." I knew dad wasn't here so it was useless to talk to mom in this atmosphere. I considered it best at the moment to just run away from the uneasiness and talk when I wanted to.

"Sure, when you'll feel good, come downstairs because I have a lot to talk to you." Mom said and with that statement, I signed myself off and practically rushed to my room and sighed.

My life had been a rollercoaster ride since I have met Harry. I have done things which I couldn't even dream of. Recalling how I used to live few years back is completely opposite of how I live now.

I used to hate love but now, I was the person who was falling for it the most. I never got those type of friends who would stick up for me but now, I have so many friends to count on to. My relationship with dad was so naive, he always thought that I would be his little girl forever but now he saw me as a developed individual.

Were these changes necessary? Or are they always inevitable? Did one really need them?

I laid on my bed with a soft thud and pulled the sheets to my chest, cuddling with my cushion and pondered. And I didn't even know how, this deep thinking process made me sleep.

By the time my eyes opened, I realised it was a little before the afternoon and I still had to take a decent bath and then probably have a talk with mom.

I fulfilled my necessities and decided to wear a loose black full sleeved t-shirt rolled up to my elbows with grey shorts which got hidden under the shirt and tied my hair to a pony.

"You wanted to talk right?" I saw mom in the kitchen, she was probably preparing for our lunch.

"Oh yes, I did." She wiped her hands from a towel and gestured me to sit on the dining chair, "You didn't answer my question properly when I asked how the party was. So, how was it?"

I tried my hardest to not scoff but I did internally, "It was good, really. Harry showed up in the party itself." I remembered that I had to ask if I can stay over at his house for the night, "Mom?" I asked cautiously.

"Yes?" Her eyes were confused but her lips were still showing a smile.

"Can I stay over at Harry's today?" My voice was small, too small as if she'd shout on me any minute from now.

"Of course you can," She waved her hand and I released a heavy satisfied breath, "But I want to talk about something important other than this."

I furrowed my eyebrows and urged her to continue. She inhaled deeply, "You know it has been a long time since we have visited our home country."

She waited for me to react to her statement. Which I didn't. I kept my face as blank as ever wanting her to continue her bullshit. "You know dad is so busy these days and we didn't get to visit our relatives." Her eyes lit up for next statement, "So sweetie, I think that we should plan a small journey to France. Max will be there too."

I stared at her dumbfounded. I didn't expect her to propose this wish. I thought she would start bugging me with all the studies shit and how she is going to change the interiors of the house for a new look.
Not forgetting the past that we had with those 'relatives'. My grandmother Marie lived there with her daughter-in-law Sasha and both of them hate mom. Hate means hate.

Concluding, mom was really bullshitting me by feeding me with the fact that Max would be there too. I know he resented them just like I did.

"Ciara?" She waved a hand in front of me, "What happened? What do you think?"

I shook my head, "Mom, I don't think we should really go until and unless dad is with us."

Mom nodded, "I know those ladies don't go with me well but they are our relatives. We have to be with them during our happy and sad times. Don't say no, we'll stay at a hotel. Just please come with me at least for a few days?"

I scrutinized the chances of me being there without dad.
Impossible. He kept me sane when I got extremely irritated by their pathetic whining of how they lived in this world and how they can't handle so much money with them. Rich boasting bastards.

Besides this, I can't even stay away from Harry. After all, he got back after two good weeks and the way we met first wasn't satisfying in the first place. He was more important to me than those pricks.

"I really need time to think about this. How about you ask dad first and then let me know?" I retorted. I didn't like those ladies because they didn't respect my mom. I respected them but only because they were older than me. That was it.

"Can't you pretend that you like them?" She gave me an amused smile. She knew if I didn't like someone, I just didn't like them at all.

I snorted, "Nope, never in a million years." I got up and the chair made a squeaky sound. "Let me inform Harry that I will be staying at his tonight."

Once again I rushed up to my room and the stairs made creaky sounds.

I closed the door behind me and looked for my phone on the study table. I couldn't find it. I dipped my hand into the basket full of dirty laundry to find my black and white striped jeans but couldn't find it either.

Did I leave it in the boys' house? No. I knew it was in my hand when I reached here.

I hurriedly wobbled my way to my bed and fumbled with the bed sheets, tossing them around the room to get my fucking rectangular object.

"Finally." I sighed in relief and picked my phone from the edge of the bed and pressed the home button.

It didn't unlock.

I lingered my thumb on the button once again but still it didn't unlock.

Yes, the world hated me because my phone's battery was dead just like my luck.

I defeatedly released a huge breath and plugged it on charge.

"Ciara!" Mom voice echoed throughout the house simultaneously when the doorbell rang, "Just see who is it!"

I yelled an okay as an answer and slowly padded my way to the front door.

The doorbell was ringing in frenzy and in the mean time I cursed at least a billion times for whoever was standing behind the door.

"Are you stupid? Don't you know the person can't fly?" I rambled opening the gate immediately meeting with the cold air and mentally scolding myself for not wearing any extra clothes.

"Jason and Jasmine?" I looked at them wide eyed. Just by seeing them, all my complaints against the cold were faded. They were the last people I expected in the middle of the day.

"Hello Ciara." Jason's voice told me that something was dangerously not correct, "Actually, we just came here to talk to you but on the way got a news as well." He disturbed the setting of his hair at an alarming rate.

The way they were breathing heavily and seeing all the colour drained from their faces drove me crazy as hell, "Please just come inside, have some rest and then tell me what happened." I opened the door widely and ushered them to come inside.

"No, no. We'll visit some other day. Ciara, look, don't panic but the news is about Harry." She moved closer to me and slung her arm around my shoulder sympathetically.

My heart skipped a beat hearing his name. "What do you want to say?" I jerked away from her touch abruptly and they moved closer to me.

"Promise me first that you won't freak out. It's just a minor problem if we will solve together." Jason calmly suggested and I wanted to grind their heads out.

"Just tell me what the hell happened before I do anything-" I almost raged with fury but stopped soon when Jasmine's voice crossed my voice,

"Harry is in jail. Nick pressed charges against him."

***

A/N

News: The British singer Harry Styles, a member of a pop boy band has been claimed to have world most attractive pair of eyes being in the perfect ratio.

Me: You stress me out, you kill me. You drag me down, You fuck me up. I'm on the ground screaming and I can't make it stop.

I'm so proud of my son.

Until next time,
Much love,
Mohika Arya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
91.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...