Undiscovered Love

Bởi LadyBellisima

You didn't know how Love feels...You never experienced it..and now that Hyrule was in a terrible war would yo... Xem Thêm

Escaping a Nightmare...
Dark Link?
Unexpected
Feelings...
First Day of a new life..
Different
Hurt
The cake and the moron
a big problem
Helpless
A new plan
The time runs...
a dangerous game or how Link got punched in the face

The dark knight

105 6 0
Bởi LadyBellisima

Chapter thirteen

''Bring the bombs, take your weapons! Go Go Go!'', voices echoed through the dark halls right to your cell. The ceiling was trembling. You were lying on your back and little rocks from the ceiling fell down on your face. The voices got louder and you could hear the sound of fighting. ''What's going on here? Is there an attack?...'', you felt uneasy. Was it good or bad? Are they here to rescue you or was this attack something else? A sudden explosion cut through your thoughts and you screamed, hiding your face in your hands. The room was shaking and you chrashed to the wall from the impact. The screams of the fighting soldiers filled the room louder than before and slowly you opened your eyes and watched through your fingers. You were blinded by the sudden light and needed some time to realize that your dark cell doors were gone. Instead there was a big hole and you could see the stairs of the cellar. The warm sunlight shone on the steps like they would bring you up to heaven. In your situation it could be that way.

You thought of your possibilties. Should you risk to get out of here and maybe get caught in the attack and die or should you stay here and wait till the sound of the soldiers were gone and maybe see what will happen?

''Hello? Where is the self-confident (Y/N)? Get up and try your luck.'', you thought and slowly you got up. The adrenaline of this new situation, pushed you and you got up. Your head was burning from the fever, but you could stand it. Slowly you got to the steps and with hands and your feets you crawled step by step up to the main room of the castle.

At the end of the steps you hid behind big rocks of the explosion and watched what happened. There were hundreds of soldiers and they were fighting against Bokblins and Stalfos. The castle was a battlefield. The throne hall destroyed and everywhere were dead monsters and soldiers. You saw the emblem of one soldier. ''They are from Hyrule!!! But wait...The monster said that Dark would steal the book from them, now they are here? What's going on here?'', you thought and you got the hope that maybe Dark would be here. Somewhere...between the fights...

''Link watch out! Behind you.'', a melodic voice caught your attention. You followed the noise and saw a warrior and a cute fairy. He stood out of the hundreds of soldiers. With a green armor he faught Monster after Monster with no effort. You were shocked, he looked like Dark, but he was a human.

Slowly a Bokblin came to your side and wanted to attack you. ''The girly came out of her cell! What a pleasure. Now you will die'', the sudden voice pulled you to your situation and you screamed. You got on your knees and hid your face in your hands. ''No please...i don't want to die...'', you cried out and waited for the pain., but it never came....

''Hey don't worry i am here..'', a hand slowy rubbed your back.

Hands away you looked in deep blue eyes and a smiling face. ''You must be (Y/N)...Now i know why Dark is looking for you. Such a adorable young lady... Are you hurt?'', Link took your hand and helped you to your feet. You blushed at his comment, but quickly you recovered after you heard his name. ''Dark is here? Where is he? Is he okay?'' you said and grabbed link by his shirt. ''Yeah he is okay and if he knows that you are safe he would maybe act a bit better. He is a bit in a bad mood. i don't know how you could handle that.'', Link said and rubbed the back of his head with one hand. ''Bad mood?'', you asked. ''Yeah.. he is a bit out of his mind..'', Link added.

Link took your hand and brought you away from the throne hall. The castle was in a bad state. Some walls were gone and you could see outside. Some places were on fire, it was terrifying. It was like the day it all started. A cold shiver ran down your spine and with both hands you hold onto Link. He recognized your fear. ''I am here (Y/N), don't worry.'', he said in a calm tone. ''He is the exact opposite of Dark Link. Calm and very polite. This is so scary..Dark would react completely different in such a situation...like..'', you thought.

''You dare to attack me with this little spear! i will not kill you, i will torture you till you beg for your death you little scum'' a dark dangerous voice rang through the halls to you and Link.

''Like that..'', you thought and sighed, but you were so happy to hear the dangerous dark knight with his usual anger and attitude.

You came to a big hall. Link stopped. You took a look over his shoulder. It was a dining room with a cold and deadly atmosphere. ''Is Ganondorf here?...'', you thought, but it wasn't Ganondorf.

There he was. Dark boots, black leggings, black armor and black hat. His white locks were covered with blood. He took the big dining table and smashed it against the windows. With a loud crash the table flew outside and a big hole was the result of his acting. The monsters in the room screamed and started to attack him. Link was about to help, but stopped again. In this moment nobody should come near Dark.

Link was right... he was in a really bad mood.

''Is this all? Maybe i should fight without my sword and beat the shit out of your heads! Fucking monsters. where is Ganondorf? I will paint the walls with his blood!'', Dark shouted and he threw his sword away and started to break the neck of some monsters.

''He is insane!'', one Stalfos said to another.

But then a Bokblin stepped out of a shadow, a smile on his face and took a deep breath...

''You are also a monster!'', it shouted and laughed.

Link and (Y/N) stiffened. If there was something that pisses Dark Link off, it would be to call him a''Monster''.

The atmosphere changed. It was cold and it got darker. You started to shiver. Is this really Dark? Never did you saw him like that. Yes sometimes he was angry, but this was...terrifying.

''What did you call me?'', his voice was deep and calm.

His eyes glowed like fire

His body was shaking like he was about to explode.

''This will end in a massacre'', you thought and hid behind Link.

Suddenly everything stopped and he relaxed. It was silent. You looked over Link's shoulder to see what happened and were surprised that Dark was calm. He took his hat off and stroke through his hair with his fingers, then he slowly walked to the bar, the only thing that wasn't destroyed yet and took a glas.

You and Link were watching the scene mouth agape.

''No he isn't going to do that now!'', you thought. Oh you were wrong. Like always, Dark did what he wanted. You could hear the sound of the wine, filling his glas. The monsters and the Bokblin watched the scene with a confused expression. Dark sat down on a stool and took a sip, legs crossed like a noble with an arrogant expression on his face.

''You have luck that today, i am really spontaneous and you will have the pleasure to be my little toy. I will start with...let me think'', he said and made a thinking position.,''oh i get it, how is that. i will break every little fucking bone in your body'', he screamed and threw the glas in the direction of the monster. At the same time he ran to the Bokblin and smashed him against a wall. It screamed in agony and fell to the ground. You squealed of the sudden action.

''This sound...'', Dark said and turned to the direction of the voice.

''Took you long to finally notice us. Really Dark? Torture? Do we have time for that?'', Link started and looked annoyed.

He ignored the comment. Link was surprised at that move. You walked in front of Link and smiled brightly at him. ''Dark, you are okay! What a relief...'', you started. Dark was shocked. With wide eyes he just stared at your form. How fragile and he could see the exhaustion in your face, but you were beautiful as always. Slowly he started to walk in your direction, the steps got quicker and for a second you got scared. He ran to you and embraced you with his strong arms. ''(Y/N)....oh thank the goddesses...you are alive....'', he whispered and buried his face into your neck. You felt so relieved at that moment. Tears rolled down your face and you hugged back. ''I am alive...i waited for you..i knew you would come..'', you sobbed.

He released you and took your face in his hands. ''You will never leave my side again'', he said in his deep strong voice. You felt safe...this was your dark knight. ''I won't'', you smiled. It was this moment where a couple would have their first kiss and Dark was thinking to do that, but luck was not on your side.

Link watched the scene and felt jealous. '' How could it be that Dark gets a woman like her! Is this even possible? She is amazing...beautiful and...her smile....'' His thoughts were interrupted by a loud noise.

''(Y/N)!!!!!!!!! Here you are!!! Oh my god. What happened. You look sick. Is this your blood??? My little sweety got hurt!''

Like a tornado an angry old woman stomped between you and Dark. Dark fell to the ground and Rosalie hugged the life out of you. ''Okay that's enough! How dare you!!! You old witch. And you arent't hurt, what did you do to survive? Throw with wooden sticks? !'', Dark shouted.

''Dark, don't say that..Rosalie belongs to us!'', you said. He huffed.

''Yes listen to her and if you want to know i can protect myself! I had to, because you two heroes just ran away and left me and Zelda behind. How dare you.'', she said angry.

''Sorry...'' Link said and took his hat off and made a bow down.

''Like i would say sorry. I said that you should stay at the castle.'', Dark said and stood up.

Rosalie took a deep breath and calmed down. ''I don't have the time for this.'', she thought.

You relaxed and see that your clothes were full of blood from the hug of Dark. Suddenly your world was spinning. You blacked out and fell to the ground. Dark caught you and took you in his arms. ''She is very sick...we have to get out of here and give her medicine. She is burning up.'', Dark said.

''You will go nowhere my little puppets.'', Ganondorf stepped into the room. ''Dark we have to fight him now...Rosalie should take her out of here.'', Link said and got into a fighting position.

''You are right..Rose, take (Y/N) and get out. Take good care of her...i don't want to lose her once more. You have the wooden stick?'', Dark said and gave you to Rosalie. With her power of her will she took you into her arms and hold you. ''I will Master, thank you for your trust'', she smiled and walked out of the room.

You had luck that you got out of here. The fight between Link, Dark Link and Ganondorf was horrible. Thunders, Clashing sounds of swords, Fighting screams and Blood. It was like a dance of macabre and Ganondorf showed no mercy. Dark got bad injured. His stomach was bleeding and he had a deep cut on his arm. Link wasn't in a better state, but the fire to fight and to end this war was more than enough to go on.

Dark and Link jumped back. ''It's really a pleasure to have you by my side, Dark. I think we could handle that'', Link started. ''Yeah your moves are okay, but not that elegant as mine. I have to show you how this works.'', Dark said in a mocking tone. ''Like always, such a gentlemen, but now we have to concentrate...without light magic it's harder to get him'', link added. ''Where is she? She should help us...useless woman...'', dark said and got angry.

Ganondorf was also thinking. This wasn't easy for him. Never did he thought that Dark Link would cooperate with the Light Realm. He always made Dark Link jealous of Link, that he is the brave hero and people fear the monster of the Dark Realm. Ganondorf got a strange feeling in his stomach...the pain of betrayal? or from a wound?...no it was the pain of fear...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.8K 108 14
He was a demon, a feared enemy of Hyrule. Everyones nightmare... But every monster has their own story as well, deep hidden...locked away, together w...
15.2K 598 56
A Linked Universe Reader Insert Fanfiction. This day was not going as you had planned. It probably was not going as planned for these travellers you...
3.2K 103 21
It was an endless cycle where he'd never fall for you. You've been betrayed and disappointment that Link will never accept you for who you are. You...
25.7K 1.1K 39
A terrible storm lead (Y/N) into the land of the dark realm. From one moment to another she had to face a daily horror. Will she survive? Will someon...