Inimitable Love. (Harry Style...

By MohikaArya

{Highest ranking: #35 in Directioner 14/10/2018} "And Angry Bird?!" That deep husky voice called out for me... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Epilogue.
BONUS PART. (Harry's P.O.V.)

Chapter 39.

126 26 30
By MohikaArya

*unedited*

___

Harry's P.O.V.

I woke up to slight tickling on my chest. I almost moved my hand to my chest to scratch away the tickle but stopped as soon as I cleared my vision. Ciara was pecking every inch of my chest and my eyelids immediately fluttered closed because of the pleasure.

"Good morning, baby." It sounded more like a moan instead of a greeting. I still couldn't wrap up my mind around how easily she controlled all the cells of my body.

"Good morning Harry." Her voice had a certain rasp to it. Maybe because of all the shouting that she did last night.

Last night. Our first time together couldn't be anymore perfect. Last night when she lost her virginity to me. She trusted me and she knew I will keep it.

I loved how she giggled when I peppered soft skin of her neck with my kisses. Even though we have had sexual encounters before, but I saw her completely naked for the first time and still that image is imprinted in my horny brain which would be enough to keep my hand busy at least for a week. She had a body worth worshipping, and I wanted to be that sole lucky bastard to drink every inch of her. Her gentle curves, silky as fuck skin, beautiful voice, the way her fingers raked up and down my bare back whenever I made her feel good nearly left me to come undone at the imagination.

I half expected her to wake me up like this. I thought I would witness her lightly closed eyes and slightly puckered lips on her beautiful pretty face when her head would be resting on my chest. She was an early bird sometimes.

"What are you thinking?" She massaged my scalp and I almost wanted to sleep again.

"I was thinking how lucky this ass is to be yours." I grinned and she laughed tightening her grip around my torso. I felt her warm legs entwined with mine and I pulled her close.

"Both of our asses are lucky to have each other." Ciara patted my head and began hoisting her body away from me.

"Our bed time is not over yet, princess." I grabbed her from her arm and she yelped in response but silenced soon after when I pressed my lips against hers.

She gently bit my lower lip and I moaned in her mouth, my hands going down to her lower waist and making her straddle my laying body. A whimper escaped from her lips when I lightly dug my fingers into her perfect peaches shaped butt giving me a chance to explore her mouth with my tongue. She was becoming a good kisser day by day.

"Harry." She moaned into my mouth and pulled away.

A whine escaped from my lips since I couldn't feel her clothed warm breast pressed against my chest anymore and all I wanted to do was drag her for another round.

"Are you sore? Did that feel okay or are you still hurt?" I rambled like a dumbshit. For years girls had complimented how big I was and how good I made them feel but with Ciara, it was completely different. Before me I wanted her to feel good; I knew her first time would be painful as fuck but she managed things strongly. That was why I cared for her, I loved her.

Her cheeks acquired rosy colour, "I am still a bit sore but it's fine." She sat upright on my pelvis and my díck twitched.

"Can you walk? Or I have to carry you for a week?" I chuckled and she swatted my bare chest probably leaving a mark there. Like there weren't any.

"Harry? Are you in here?" A manly voice I suppose Zayn's called out from the other side of the door and Ciara widened her eyes in shock.

"Yes I'm here. Just wait, we'll be out." Before I could hold my tongue I realised that I had spoken 'we' instead of 'I' and that clever ass will know Ciara was with me too.

"Come down for breakfast then." I heard him going away, "Both of you." He chuckled at the last part and I internally slapped him hard.

"Are you crazy? Why did you even say 'we'?" She mumbled and I rolled my eyes. She knew all the boys were here by now and all of them knew she had stayed with me.

Since she didn't have any other clothes to wear, I requested her to keep on wearing mine because my clothes fitted her perfectly. I mean, not perfectly but my t-shirt went down to her upper thighs that she didn't even need to wear any undies. She looked so sexy in my clothes that I could stare at her forever.

But, my Angry Bird was Angry Bird. She refused to wear just my t-shirt as it would give bad impression to the boys. Eventually, after I irritated her constantly by saying "Wear my clothes please" she gave up and finalised her morning look with my t-shirt and tight clean boxer shorts which were quite loose for her.

When we made our way downstairs, all of the boys were seated on the dinning chairs chit-chatting and laughing like maniacs. When real friends get together, shit like this happens very often.

We all exchanged our Happy New Year's and Ciara was more than happy to see these boys again. First time she had met them was months ago and at that time I had known her for just a couple of weeks. Now, things were pretty different.

"Ciara, if you are the best judge then you'll choose the best one. Superman or Batman. Tell me." Liam tried to sound serious but couldn't hide that evident smile.

She sat down and did fake pondering, "I think I have a soft heart for superman."

Liam and Zayn cheered like little school girls and on the other hand Niall and Louis scowled hard.

"Why is even Batman living on this earth when he doesn't have any power of himself?" Zayn defended his choice to Niall and he shook his head.

"You all don't know how to judge real superstars. Crazy peeps." Niall rolled his eyes and Ciara turned to me smiling brightly making my heat flutter, "Don't you like any superhero?"

I assessed all the cheeky answers I could give her and settled on one, "Baby how can I like myself? That would be so vain."

All of the boys gagged at their breakfast including Ciara, cringing on the irony and I laughed hard. "Ciara leave him to annoy us with his stupid love for anime." Louis snorted and I playfully smacked his head.

"Yup, he does love anime a lot." Ciara beamed. She knew who I was and was proud of it.

Rest of the time during our breakfast, all of them talked about Marvel and DC and their shit differences leaving me to steal food from Ciara's plate and the way she shot daggers from her eyes almost forced me to 'aww' at her.

"I think I should leave." Ciara mused out loud to all of us when we were over with our breakfast which supposedly Zayn had made.

"No, you are not leaving." I ordered and she rolled her eyes at me, "Why not? Mom must be worried for me and I haven't wished her yet." She placed her hands on her hips.

Here the actual shit goes, I didn't want her to go back. The fucking fact was I can't even bring myself up to tell her why.

I desperately wanted to make any believable excuse when Niall chimed in, "Please Ciara, just stay here for another hour. I mean look at us, all of us." He dramatically moved his hands between five of us, "After decades we all are getting together. Plus you seem to share similar interests with us which makes our conversations more interesting. Stay in for a bit longer, please?" He ended his convincing speech and I literally wanted to kill him for sounding so sweet to my girl. Fuck, when did I become so possessive?

"Also Eleanor will be here in few minutes and then you can have your girl time." Louis added and I grew more irritated. She was gaining more attention by the second. I was not jealous, I was just possessive for her. Possessive for sharing her with others.

Ciara pursed her pink lips to a thin line, "Will you mind telling me who Eleanor is?" She sheepishly asked and Louis naturally snorted, "She is my girlfriend."

The moment he referred to her as her girlfriend, his face lit up and I wondered if I behaved like this when I talked about my girl. Of fucking course, I adored my little piece of cupcake more than anything in my life.

"Fine then, I'll stay." She gave a lop sided smile and that was our cue to continue our useless discussions on everything.

"Louis hates that I like Grant Gustin a lot. I mean, just look at him! How can you not love him?" Eleanor high fived Ciara and both of them burst into fits of giggles. Louis and I scoffed because of their choices and rest of the boys just laughed looking how pissed we both were.

Sounds pretty much obvious, that girls no matter what always got along well. The clear proof of this was Ciara's and Eleanor's new friendship. They really met an hour ago and now these girls were calling themselves bff's for life. How fucking romantic.

"Yup, Grant is indeed very hot even though I haven't watched all of the Flash series." Ciara typed away in her phone, most probably searching more pictures of that shit faced pig with some different description.

"Angry Bird if you will search shirtless images of him, I swear I will nakedly roam around you all the time." I threatened lowering my voice. The face that she made next was priceless. Jaw hung open, eyes popped out and her pupils dilated. She fucking has a dirty mind too.

"The fact that she has already seen you naked makes it a bit boring, to be honest." Zayn rolled his eyes and I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"How did you know she has seen me naked?" From the corner of my eye, I could see Ciara turning bright shade of red.

"Oh come on, it was crystal clear for all of us. Both of your cheeks were pink and you had twinkling eyes like a damn ballerina." Zayn huffed and I laughed nodding, "Zayn you are too smart for your age and it's harmful, don't you know?"

"It's not harmful and didn't require much brains to think about it." He got up from the couch, "Okay my people, it was nice having you all and now I have to go to my parents to wish them as well." Zayn hugged everyone a warm goodbye and I grew intensely jealous when his hands lingered on Ciara's waist but I somehow controlled my emotions and let Zayn slip by. Maybe it was just my assumption.

I grabbed Ciara's hand to gain her attention, "Looks like we have to get you home too." I was getting more irritated by the thought of seeing her around more boys and she gave me a look. A 'You-don't-have-to-control-me-I-am-a-fucking-grown-up' look but I dismissed it.

Once we reached to my room upstairs, I immediately closed the door behind us and grabbed Ciara from her waist. "What are you doing-" Before she could finish her sentence I started kissing her fervently.

She was pulling away from me at first probably expecting an explanation for this dick move but I kept on massaging her lips with mine. Reward, she gave in and her fingers locked in my curls and I flushed her body close to me. How impossible it is for me to stay away from her.

"What was that for?" Ciara asked with her wide eyes once we both breathlessly pulled away after a hot make out session.

"I just wanted to taste your lips again princess." I gave her my knowing smirk and she rolled her eyes still a smile playing on her lips. "You know that I love you, right?" I rested my arms on her shoulders and she encircled hers around my torso.

"Yes I do know and I love you too." She slid her hands under my t-shirt and I felt her cold fingertips brushing past every inch of my back and all my tensed and jealous muscles involuntarily relaxed at her touch. "That feels good." I complimented her and she nodded bringing my body close to hers for a hug.

Moments like this always left me tongue tied and baffled at how caring and loving she was. It was now officially impossible for me to stay away from her hugs. She never hugged those people who were unknown to her, but if she did, her affection was felt to the latter's toes.

I know she craved my presence just like I do,
I know she craved my physical touch just like I do,
We both were utterly deep into this love shit and we both admitted it too.

***

A/N

Wi-Fi had not been working for four days straight because it was stuck up in my ass.

Thank you so much for reading and supporting my first book ever! It really gave me huge incentives to continue for more. X

Until next time,
Much love,
Mohika Arya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
215K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...