Innocence Taken by the Alpha...

By original_allie

THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE EDITED! IF YOU HAVE ALL READY READ THIS STORY I SUGGEST YOU JUST ARCHIVE IT BECAUSE... More

1- Who am I?
2- The first shift!
3- Learning the new ways of life...
4- Crescent Wolves and...Family?
5- Meeting the family :)
6- The new house!
7- Homecoming Party!
8- The new job and my MATE!?
9- Ryder's thoughts ;)
10- Getting to know him...
11- Meeting my Momma
12- Let's Spend a Little Time
13- Ground Rules
14- Mark me...
15- First Day on the Job
16- My New Home
17- The Mating Process (Explict!)
18- Meeting His Family
20- Why Are You Doing This!?
21- Let Me Explain
22- Love and Lust
23- The Ceremony
24- I Hate This (part one)
24- I Hate This (part two)
25- It's Time
26 - Dealing With Pain
27 - Her Punishment
28-My Poor Baby
29-Watch Your Mouth!
30- So Many Surprises!
New Short Stories
Bad but Good news!

19- Getting into the Swing of Things.

55.1K 1K 148
By original_allie

"Oh my goodness I'm so tired!" I moaned collapsing on our bed not even bothering to take off my shoes or dress.

"Come on my family aren't that exhausting are they?" Ryder chuckled.

"No, but they were so full of energy to meet me that they wore me the hell out!" I laughed.

He chuckled. "They have a tendency to do things like that." He winked.

"Yeah I guess everyones family does."

Ryder walked into the bathroom for a moment and I sighed out of exhaustion.

"Hey Ryder?"

"Yeah babe?" He yelled from the bathroom.

"When you get done will you help me take my dress off?"

"Sure hang on a minute."

I heard him spit into the sink and his toothbrush hitting the small glass we place them in. He stepped out and walked over to me next to the bed.

"Ok go." I mumbled into the sheets.

"Babe you have to get up." He chuckled.

"I don't want to." I pouted in the bed.

"What did I tell you about pouting?" He said sternly.

I slowly lifted myself off the mattress and placed myself, back facing, in front of him.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled as I moved my hair out of the way so he could unzip my dress. I felt his fingers linger down my skin as he drifted them lower. He got closer to me, his hot yet fresh minty breath cascaded down my neck giving me shivers.

"You should be sorry." He said pulling my dress off making it fall and pool around my feet. I stepped out and started walking to the closet. Ryder was literally on my ass the way there, I walked inside and he watched me while leaning on the door frame. I went to the end of the closet and looked through the last set of drawers to pick out some pajamas.

"Why don't you just sleep in what you're already wearing?"

I turned around expecting to see a smirk on his face but he was being completely serious. I thought about it for a moment but realised I don't like sleeping with a bra on.

"Well can I just have one of your shirts to wear tonight."

"Yeah. But why?"

"I don't like sleeping with a bra on and I'm not just going to sleep part nude."

"There isn't anything wrong with that." He winked.

"Just get me the shirt." I told him with a little bit more attitude then I intended.

He raised his eyebrows at me then told me to come to him with his finger. I swallowed hard and obediently made my way up to him. He grabbed my naked waist and pulled me to him.

"Hmm? Pouting and giving me orders all in one night Charlie?" He said while he reached behind my back and unclasped my bra. I bit my lip and looked up at him.

"I'm sorry...." I whispered.

He growled. "I don't think sorry is going to cut it this time." His hands lingered their way up to my boobs and began toying with them. I moaned and tilted my head all the way back. He started giving me little kisses up and down my neck.

"I think you need to be punished princess."

I slowly wrapped my fingers in his hair and moaned. "Please I've been a bad girl." I whimpered.

He growled and grabbed my ass pulling me closer to him. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk straight for a week." I gasped at his sudden outburst.

He picked me up and put me on the bed, his lips immediately molded to mine in a rough sloppy kiss. He ripped my panties off and through his jeans and boxers in the floor. Our lips parted as he took his shirt off but came back to mine as soon as it was gone. He pulled away again after a moment.

"Turn over." He commanded.

I gave him a confused look but it didn't last long because he grabbed me and flipped me over. He spread my legs wide apart and got between them. All of a sudden I felt a stinging sensation on my ass. I let out a whimper and spread my legs farther apart.

"You like that princess."

I nodded my head and he slapped it again but harder.

"Answer me." He demanded.

"Yes Ryder."

All of a sudden I felt pressure on my back and came to realize he was hovering over me. I felt his hand touch my waist but slowly reach its way around to find my throbbing clit. His fingers began to work and work fast. I tried to wiggle and move from all the pleasure but he was holding me down. I was moaning like crazy grasping the sheets in fist fulls. His mouth was right next to my her whispering to me.

"Yeah baby, you like that don't you." He said. "You love it when I play with your little clit don't you?" He continued.

"Ryder!" I yelled. Pulling my hand back to grab his hair.

"What princess?" He said then nibbled my ear.

"Ryder please!"

"Please what princess? What do you want?"

"I want you inside me!"

"Do you?" He teased.

"Yes! Please!"

"Ok baby, your wish is my command." He growled in my ear.

He stopped hovering over me and grabbed my waist pulling me on my hands and knees. He shoved himself into me and gripped my waist tighter pounding me hard. Soon one of his hands tangled its way into my hair pulling me up so that my back was against his chest. Again his hand reached around and started playing with my clit while ramming the living shit out of me.

"Uh-uh-uh-Ryyyderrr! I'm gonna-gonna.."

"No the fuck you are not! You come when I tell you to!"

"Ooooohhhh!!! Please!!" I moaned.

"Don't do it Charlie." He continued his fast pace in and out of me rubbing my little nub till I couldn't take it anymore and right when I was about to break down he spoke.

"Come Charlie." Ryder said. And I came right on the spot, but that didn't stop him he pulled himself in and out of me slowly making my orgasm last longer and having complete control over it. He came soon after that and we laid down next to each other breathless. I scooted over to him and put my head on his chest.

"I love it when you do that to me..." I confessed quietly and slowly looked up at Ryder.

He smirked at me. "Do what to you?"

"Control me like that, I don't know...I just....I like it." I said a little ashamed and buried my face in his smooth chest.

He chuckled at me. " It turns you on babe."

"Well...I guess it does." I said shyly.

"What else turns you on?" He laughed.

"I don't know...." I said embarrassed and moving my head from his chest to his neck.

"Come on baby, tell me." He pushed.

I groaned. "I really don't know." I said burying my face deeper in his neck.

"Do you like it when I say dirty things to you?" And I could tell he was smirking.

"Maybe....." I mumbled in his neck.

"What about..." and he grabbed my leg pulling me over so I was laying on top of him. "...when I touch you?" He said resting his hands on my lower back.

"Yes." I mumbled.

"Where?" He said huskily.

"Everywhere..." I whispered.

He kissed my neck and began rubbing his hands up and down my back to sooth me. I started to get sleepy and the next thing I know I am knocked out cold in a deep sleep and wrapped in Ryder's warm body.

~

The next morning I woke up feeling horrible! My entire body was aching plus I had a headache. I groaned and tried to get up but whimpered in pain and fell back down miserably. I heard a deep, husky chuckle coming from beside me. I narrowed my eyes at Ryder.

"What is so funny?" I groggled innocently.

" You." He smirked.

"Why?" I gave him a confused look.

"This is your punishment baby." He said sighing and putting his hands behind his head.

"You did this on purpose!" I said shocked.

He chuckled. "Of course I did. Did you really think me giving you pleasure last night was going to be your punishment?" He smirked raising his eyebrow at me.

"Kinda.."

"Well you thought wrong. You deserve it after you disrespected me twice in less than an hour."

I groaned and tried to get up again but failed terribly.

"Will you do me a favor?" I looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

He gave in immediately. "Sure baby. What?"

"Will you carry me to the bathroom, please?"

"Yeah." He laughed getting up, walking over to my side of the bed and picking me up taking me to the bathroom.

"Thank you sweetie." I said giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"Welcome baby." He walked into the bathroom and set me on the counter. I was about to ask him what he was doing but he shushed me.

"Here princess. Take this." He handed me two aspirins then filled a little cup up with water and gave me that. I downed them and he turned on the water in the tub.

"Shower or bath?"

"Bath."

"Ok." He felt the water setting it the right temperature for me then came back over to me lifting me up and setting me down gently in the hot relaxing water. He sat down on the soft rug next to the bathtub and looked at me.

"You sure are being nice to me since I am supposed to be being punished."

"I already punished you princess." He smirked.

"Oh!" I said and looked down at my hands.

"Are you gonna wash up or do you want me to do it for you?" He winked.

"I can do it." And I reached for the shampoo but my sore body went against me and I sloshed back down in the tub with a groan.

"Here baby let me help you."

Ryder grabbed the shampoo and a cup off the side of the tub. He filled it with water "tilt your head back Charlie" he told me and I did as he said. He poured the water gently over my head wetting my hair and doing this multiple times till it was soaked. He squirted the shampoo in his hand and started massaging it in my hair.

"Mmmm." I moaned.

He chuckled. "Just keep relaxing baby."

He continued to bathe me until I was all clean and it wasn't sexual at all. He cared for me like I was a sick puppy he found lost and in the cold.

"Alright baby you're done." He smiled.

"Thank you." I grinned at him.

"You're welcome." He grinned back.

"Give me a kiss." I mimicked him in a deep voice and giggled.

He laughed really hard but smashed his on mine as soon as he was finished. I pulled back and rested my forehead on his looking deep in his eyes. I let a small tear fall as I blinked thinking about how sweet he's been to me and how if anything happened to him I don't know how I'd live.

"I love you..." I whispered.

He gave me a worried look. "I love you too! Baby what's wrong?" He said wiping my tear away with his thumb.

"I was just thinking, that's all."

"Tell me." He demanded a little. "Don't ever keep anything from me. I don't want you to be scared on how I react. I know I get really mad sometimes but I won't hurt you. EVER." He said 'ever' sternly.

"I was just thinking about how I wouldn't be able to live without you with me. Like if something happened to you, I don't know if I would be able to go on." I said letting another tear fall and him catching it before it hit the bathtub.

"Don't ever say that again and don't you ever think that again!" He demanded holding my head in his strong hands. "I will never leave you and that's a promise! No matter what happens I will always be here!" By now tears were falling one by one and I was sniffling. "Do you understand me?"

"Y-y-y-yes R-r-r-y-yder."

"Good. Now, stop crying baby. It hurts to much to see you cry ok?" I closed my eyes and nodded my head up and down.

"Ok. Are you alright?" I looked up at him.

"Yes. I'm fine now."

He grinned at me. "Show me that gorgeous smile of yours." And I couldn't help but smile at him.

"There we go. Much better than crying Charlie." And I giggled at his words.

"O-M-G! A giggle! I got a giggle out of her!" And I couldn't stop laughing.

"You're crazy." I laughed at him.

"Yeah but you love me." He smirked at me then winked.

"A lot." I grinned at him and I wrapped my arms around his neck planting a chaste kiss on his lips.

"Is that all I get?"

"Once you get me out of this cold water I'll think about giving you a better one."

"Think huh?" He said lifting me out of the water.

"Yes think." And stuck my tongue out at him.

"Better watch that tongue of yours princess." He smirked.

"Or what?" I challenged him.

"I'll bite it." He growled and set me back on the counter. I sat there shivering and watched him as he opened the bathroom closet and grabbed a towl. He turned around and wrapped it around my shoulders drying me off a little.

"You cold?" He whispered.

"Yes."

"I know how you warm you up."

"Ok." I looked up at him innocently expecting him to turn on some heat or something.

I was wrong.

He got in between my legs and his mouth suddenly wrapped around my right cold nipple. I let out a whimper and tangled one of my hands in his hair while the other was resting behind me on the sink. His other hand reached up and played with the other teasingly before switching and his mouth was on my left. He sucked and pulled on my hard nipple with his teethhh" I moaned.

His face came up to meet mine. "Sorry baby but ever since you mentioned you were cold, I glanced down and saw how hard your nipples were and couldn't help it." He growled.

I bit my lip and nodded my head slowly at him then let out a giggle. "Well you were right."

"About what?" He chuckled.

"It sure as hell warmed me up!"

He laughed and shook his head. "Ohhh what am I going to do with you Charlie?"

"Kiss me." I smiled up at him.

He chuckled. "Now that I can do."And he leaned down to give me a sweet passionate kiss.

~

Finally the aspirin kicked in and I was feeling much better now. I put on a tshirt and some short shorts and met Ryder down stairs in his study or office.

I walked in and found him sitting at his desk with a cigarette in his mouth concentrating on a stack of papers.

"Hey baby! Watcha doin?" I asked him.

"Well I'm trying to figure out how much stock is left in the business so I can send my beta the facts of inventory." He said putting his bud out.

"Gross! Business talk."

He chuckled. "Yeah when my dad gave me his company I didn't expect all this work to come with it AND being Alpha. It's so fucking stressful."

"It will be ok sweetie. You'll pull through. Do you need any help? I am your Luna after all."

He looked up at me and had a huge cheesy grin on his face.

"What?" I asked smiling at him.

"You called yourself my Luna."

I giggled. "Well yeah that's what I am right?"

"Yes but I love it coming out of your mouth." He winked.

"Ok Ryder." I shook my head and walked over to him. "Let me help you." I smiled.

"Ok here's what you can do. I want you to send out two emails."

"Ok. What about?"

"Have one say that there is going to be a meeting tomorrow at nine AM. All male werewolves attend! No exceptions or excuses I want them all to be there."

"Ok."

"And the second one I want you to send to everyone saying that they are going to meet their new Luna this Friday. The celebration will start at seven and end at eleven. Got it?"

"Yes sir!" And I did a little solute. He laughed at me. "So I get to meet the pack this Friday?"

"Yep. You sure do."

"What if they don't like me?"

"They will love you baby. If not I'll kick there ass and turn them into a rogue." I gasp.

"Ryder that's cruel!"

"Well you are their Luna now. They need to respect you or suffer the consequences." He growled. I sighed, let's just hope no ones going to do that.

"Hey where do I sit?"

"Here." He said pointing to his lap.

"Ok." I sat on his lap and opened up his email account.

"Hey Ryder?"

"Yeah babe?" He said working around me on his papers.

"What's your email password?"

"Ok it's all lowercase alright?"

"Ok."

"Ready?"

I giggled. "Yes."

"Ok it's csb0214"

"Is it really my initials and birthday?" I smiled at him.

He chuckled. "Why would I lie?"

"That is to cute Ryder!" I cheesed.

"Yeah yeah just write the emails." He grumbled a little embarrassed.I laughed at him and started writing the emails. I finished pretty quickly and asked Ryder if there was anything else I could do.

"Damn that was fast." He said and he read over the emails. "Nice babe ok now. Take these papers I've been working on so far and highlight the stock number here."

"Ok." I picked up a highlighter and started highlighting.

"Now as I work on these I'm going to hand them to you and you just keep doing the same thing alright?"

"Ok Ryder." I smiled.

We kept working and finally got it all done. "Yay we're done!" I cheered.

Ryder laughed. "Thanks for helping me princess."

I turned myself around to straddle him. "You're welcome sweety." I smiled. "I love helping you."

He leaned back in his chair and rested his hands on my thighs. "How about a kiss for teamwork?" He winked.

"I guess you deserve one for working so hard."

He chuckled. I leaned down and placed my lips on his, I opened my mouth a little and he shoved his tongue in. I let out a moan and placed my hands on his chest. Our tongues swirled together fighting for dominance and I wasn't going to let him win this time. He sat up and put his hands on my ass holding me so I wouldn't fall on the floor. The kiss got real rough because I wouldn't let up on letting him win. Then he squeezed my ass real hard and smacked it telling me to give up, I couldn't help it, I whimpered and my tongue stopped fighting. I pulled away and pouted by accident.

"Damn princess." Ryder licked his lips. "That was one hot kiss. You should try to win more often." He smirked.

"Humph! That was no fair. You played with my ass." I pouted not caring by this point.

He growled a little to loud. "What did I say about pouting!?"

I bit my lip and looked down ashamed. "I'm sorry Ryder. But you have to admit that was no fair."

"Life's not fair princess."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Meanie."

By then his anger disappeared and he chuckled. "Really? A meanie? Is that the best you can come up with." He said grabbing his cigarettes off the desk and lighting one up.

"Well I could say some other things but they're not very lady like."

"Good. I don't like you cussing, your mouth is too pretty for words like that." He said taking a draw off his cigarette and blowing out the side of his mouth.

"Well what about you Mr. Dirty mouth?"

"Babe I don't know what the fuck you're talking about my mouth is fucking perfect I don't use shitty language." He said sarcastically and smirked. I laughed so hard.

"Yeah Ryder, there wasn't one bad word in that sentence."

"Well hey. You said you liked my dirty mouth."

I blushed and looked down at my hands a little embarrassed. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "I fucking love your blush." I giggled and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Let's go eat something I'm hungry."

"Where do you want to eat?"

"Crescents." I smiled.

"You got it princess." He smirked and I hopped off him and we headed out.

~

"Ryder what do you normally get?" I asked him sitting in the booth we first met in.

"A burger, fries, and a chocolate shake."

"Eh. That sounds good I'm gonna eat that." I smiled up at him.

"I'm so glad you're not one of those girls who doesn't eat anything."

I laughed a little. "Me too, I love food to much."

About that time Cindy walked over to us to take our order. "Hey you two! Haven't seen you guys since last weekend what have you been up to?" She asked.

"Nothing much really." I said.

"So are you guys friends or are you dating what?"

"Cindy stop being nosy." Ryder told her.

"Dang I just wanted to know grumpy pants."

I giggled and Ryder growled a little but Cindy wasn't paying any attention. "So what can I get you two?"

"We both want a burger, fries, and a chocolate milkshake please." I smiled at her.

"Ok I will bring that out shortly."

"You ok over there grumpy pants." I laughed.

"She shouldn't have been so damn nosy."

"Give her a break she's a girl. It's what we do."

"Yeah well you guys need to find a different hobby."

"So I'm guessing no one knows about us yet except our families huh?"

"Yeah so far, unless one of my big mouthed family members goes off and tells the good news."

"They shouldn't. I trust them."

"Well I don't when it comes to secrets." He chuckled.

Cindy walked back over and have us our milkshakes. "Your food will only be a minute or so." She smiled.

"Okay." I smiled back.

"Hey do you still want to hang out sometime?"

"Yeah sure! I'd love to." I smiled. "When and what time?"

"Well I don't work on Thursdays. Want to do it then?"

"Yeah sure if I'm not working. I have to go get my schedule from Mr. Bailey when we're done."

"Oh you work at the bookstore?"

"Yes."

"Cool just text me. Here give me your phone."

I handed her my my iphone 5c and she handed me hers and we exchanged numbers. "Wow! We even have the same phone!" She said. "See we were meant to me best friends." She shook her head in a funny way.

I laughed. "I guess we were."

She walked off to grab our food and came back to drop it off. "Thank you."

"No problem. You guys enjoy." And she walked off.

"She is really nice."

"Yeah she's alright."

"She is the only friend I have made since I've moved here."

"Ouch." He said.

"You know what I mean."

"Yeah I do." He grinned. "Now eat up so we can grab your schedule."

"Okay."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked it! I tried to put a variety of things in there and some drama is about to happen. I know its been kinda sappy and a little boring but the plot is coming up I promise! :)

Ps: I'm not going to warn you when it is explicit anymore lol if it happens then BAM! it happens haha.

Thanks for reading :) love you guys.

Vote~Comment~Like

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 76.7K 48
#40 in werewolf -/-/- #55 in werewolf 4/18/2018 #71 in werewolf 11/18/2018 Book #1 of the 2&2 novels I didn't see it coming. Well physically I cant...
13.2M 363K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
2.2K 23 26
I will switch to other POV throughout the story. Non-traditional ABO, Alpha, Beta, Omega Dynamics. Trigger Warning Explicit smut in details through...
1.8K 70 18
We reached the hospital and Ryder, still being gentle, jumped out of the car. Zach opened the doors for him and they rushed inside the emergency room...