Frozen Heart

Da McAlpha

On Naruto's tenth birthday he is attacked by a mob of villagers who beat him the tie him to his bed then set... Altro

Rise From The Ashes Like A Phoenix
Living with Who!!!!
Issues
The weird girl
Genin exam
Sannin Generational Two
Backup
Haku
Remnants of a forgotten Village
New Uzumaki Clan
Someone Like Me
Chunin Exams P1
Chunin Exams P2
Chunin Exams P3
Chunin Exams P4
Chunin Exams P5
Chunin Exams P6
Chunin Exams P7
Let The Battle Commence
Leaf V.S Sound, Sand, and Rock
Conclusion
The Deal
Retrieval
Valley of the End
I'm back
A Tale of Three

Great Naruto Bridge

9.3K 244 41
Da McAlpha

~~~<(FlashBack)>~~~

Tazuna sat down in front of the Uzumaki shine grinning like an idiot as he watched Hinata and Sasuke dual. Sasuke jumped back while doing a backflip to dodge a palm strike Hinata sent towards his chest as Hinata jumped back as to not get kicked in the chin by Sasuke. The two circled each other before charging at each other. The two battled each other dodging and blocking for 12 minutes until a panicked and obviously tired Sakura ran towards them.

" Two Mercenaries tried to take Tsunami-san but Shino and Kiba were able to take them down but they said that Zabuza and that fake Hunter-nin are at the bridge waiting to ambush Kakashi," Sakura screamed flailing her arms. Hinata's and Sasuke's dual came to a halt as they looked towards the shrine. ' Hurry Naruto,' They thought simultaneously. Tazuna followed them towards the bridge trying his best to keep up. 

When they got to the bridge they saw Kakashi constantly jumping around evading senbon and bending his body as best he could to dodge Zabuza's Kubikiribōchō. Sasuke snarled as he shot a fireball at the 'Hunter-nin' Who humped out of the way before the attack could hit him.

" Ahh it seems your gaki have come out to play, too bad they have to die so young, Haku take care of the gaki I'll handle this one," Zabuza said sadistically. Kakashi narrowed his eyes but mentally sighed that he would not have to face them both.

" It would be best if you did not underestimate my team they were the best of their year and they have summons of their own that Haven't been seen in decades," Kakashi boasted feeling more than confident that Hinata and Sasuke could take on Haku.

" So that may be but Haku is almost as strong as me you better hope your genin drop before he uses his ultimate Jutsu," Zabuza boasted about his own tool causing Haku to swell with pride but he did not show it. Kakashi suddenly felt less sure about their chances of winning before squashing the feeling.

" It matters not those three have been training together and honing their skills together since before they were a genin and even without Naruto they are still more than capable of handling your apprentice," Kakashi told the man readying his kunai and filling it with chakra to reinforce it the be able to take attacks from Kubikiribocho without damage.

" Enough talk it is not getting you any less dead," Zabuza said getting into his personal Kenjutsu stance.

Haku sized up the two genins making himself his special Ice Senbon.

" You two should just surrender now and save yourselves the trouble because I will not fail Zabuza," Haku said not being cocky just suggesting.

" *Tch* Piss off she-male I will never give up to the likes of missing-nin especially ones who work for the likes of Gato, and I will definitely not fail my first A-ranked mission," Sasuke said before looking   at Hinata they both nodded and bit their fingers before going through hand seals with a blur. Haku threw senbon to stop them but it was too late they got down and slapped their hands on the ground.  (: Summoning Jutsu; Fox/Lion:) Sasuke and Hinata called out at the same time.

A black Fox with red chain like designs in its fur appeared next to Sasuke and caught the senbon in its tail grinning evilly. A lavender colored Lion appeared next to Hinata catching the senbon between its teeth before snapping them with a crunch a glare on its face. The two summons slowly started to grow in size while taking on a humanoid appearance. The lion kept its fur color and elongated fangs along with its sharpened claws. It had fur covering its chest along with black shinobi pants and sandals and two basic tantos. The fox was covered in a classic prison garb but black in color with red chains wrapped around his arms. Haku was unsure about this new development but steeled his heart.

" I do not wish to kill you but if you will not see reason then I will do what I must," Haku said as he when through hand seals. (: Hyuton style; Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystal:) Haku whispered out as mirrors formed out of seemingly nowhere.

" I have a feeling that this will be much more shall I take a word from Shikamaru's book 'Troublesome' with this new development," Sasuke said with a sigh as Hinata nodded and they and their summons got into a square formation with their backs to each other.

" Fuzen, see if your chains can get us out of this mess," Sasuke told the fox who nodded as the chains slowly unraveled themselves.

" Hai Sasuke-Sama," The foxes voice came out childishly. The chains shot towards the mirrors at break neck speeds. They created as shock wave when they impacted the mirror. The fox frowned as his chain cracked.

" Well, I guess this is where my fun ends how anticlimactic," The fox said with a pout as his chains vanished and he went up in a puff of smoke soon after. Haku was surprised by the attack he had nearly used a quarter of his reserves making sure that attack did not utterly shatter the ice like a rock to glass. '  Can't let them get in another attack like that or I might exhaust all my chakra,' Haku thought as he slipped his hand out of one mirror and threw senbon at the trio who took up a triangle formation.

" Damn I forgot that he disappears after both his chains break I should have only told him to send one how premature of me," Sasuke berated himself as he used a kunai to block the senbon but the just kept coming. The lion humanoid kept firing blades of compressed air out of his claws as he slashed the air taking out as many senbon as he could.

" Don't bring yourself down Sasuke-kun at least you tried and also his reserves are three-quarters of what they were before so you did something effective," Hinata told Sasuke as she reinforced her palms his chakra to slap the senbon away from them. Sasuke nodded a word of appreciation as he activated his three tomoe Sharingan trying to fire fireballs at Haku to slow him down.

" Amihan, use your collapse power to see if you can destroy this annoying Jutsu," Hinata told the lion.

" Hai Hinataa-sama," The lion's voice was deep yet smooth and soothing to the ear. The humanoid lion lifted his arms and balled his paws/hands and had a look of concentration. The man beast started pulling his hands down with difficulty as cracks started forming on the ice but would repair almost instantly. Hinata smirked as she watched Haku's chakra pools deplete at a quick pace before stopping to the point he only had a quarter of his original reserves.

" My apologies Hinata-sama but it seems that my time here is up as I have no more chakra left to sustain my existence in this plain," The man beast said with a bow.

" You did good Amihan I look forward to your assistance again," Hinata said as she dismissed him causing him to leave in a puff of smoke. ' DamnitI can barely keep this Jutsu up guess I have to do all I can from here,'  Haku thought as he started making it rain with senbon. Hinata and Sasuke were not having fun they were being turned into pin cushions. Hinata tried to use a Jutsu but she was stabbed in the shoulder by another trio of senbon. Hinata ignored the pain used gale palm Jutsu on Sasuke's fireball amplifying the attack. As soon as the attack hit the ice it shattered. 

Haku fell to the ground panting, Haku tried to get up only to be met with a punch to the face and three juken strikes to the torso. Haku froze before slumping over. Sasuke then turned his head to the fight with his sensei and Zabuza.

~~~<(FlashBack-End)>~~~ 

Naruto watched both Sasuke and Hinata's body slumped to the ground on opposite sides of Haku. Kakashi jumped back and grabbed a kunai from his pouch prepared to end Zabuza.

" *Clap Clap Clap* So this is what the mighty Demon of the most can do more like a baby demon if you ask me couldn't even take care of a jonin and some brats," Gato said in a mocking voice as he stood in front of a small army of Mercenaries.

" *Tch* What the fuck are you doing here Gato," Zabuza asked through gritted teeth as he tried to ignore the pain in his shoulder.

" Oh you didn't actually think I would pay you did you, *Tch* you missing-nin are too expensive for your own good so I decided to wait it out until you were all weak enough to pick  off easily, well actually don't kill the Hyuga girl and the pink haired girl after we use them we'll sell the Hyuga to Kumo," Gato said as he stared lecherously at Hinata's body. The temperature outside seemed to drop to way below negative zero as all of the water in the area.

" How dare you," Naruto whispered out making his presence known. " How dare you insinuate doing such a thing to Hinata-hime, I'm going to slowly rip you into tiny pieces with a jagged ice knife and then freeze you in unmeltable ice so not even your soul can escape and then maybe you'll. Chill. Out," Naruto said darkly as his eyes glowed white and ice popped out of the ground spearing all of the men surrounding Gato who seemed frozen in fear. 

Naruto's hand pointed outwards as ice formed around it in a jagged for with blades on the sides ranging from sizes to make sure that skin tore while pulling out the blade. Gato walked backward in fear only to slip on ice as he tried futilely to crawl away. Naruto grabbed Gato by his collar.

" P-Please don't kill me I'll give you anything you want money, fame, girl, hell even men just don't kill me," Gato begged as urine stained the front of his pants. Naruto looked at the man coldly before plunging the blade into the fat man's stomach then ripping it out harshly to the side. Gato let out a silent scream as his eye's slowly glossed over while Naruto fulfilled his threat and tore his body to shreds before freezing it. Naruto stood there a moment before walking over to Zabuza and cauterized the wound on his shoulder.

" Hey, you just killed our meal ticket so we're going to take over this village after killing you, you brat," One very, very dumb Merc said as he let out a war cry that was abruptly ended by an arrow to the throat.

"  I would like to see you try," Screamed Inari as he stood in front of a group of villagers with a crossbow in hand as the others wielded varies sharp pointy strappy slashy items. The mercs paled and ran away boarding boats and leaving while some swam.

~~~<(Three-Days-Later)>~~~ 

Naruto along with the rest of the members of team 7 and 8 stood at the entrance of the village as Naruto hugged a crying Inari.

" Hey don't cry I'll come back," Naruto said as he smiled at the young boy who was sniffling.

"  But you're crying to Naruto-nii-san," Inari said with a sniffle as he wiped his nose.

" *Tch* I don't know *sniff* what you're talking *sniff* about these are allergies," Naruto said smiling slightly while wiping tears from his eyes.

" So now that the bridge is finished what do you think we should name it I was thinking The great Tazuna bridge or King Tazuna bridge," Tazuna said with a smile only to get slapped in the back of the head by Tsunami.

" How about the Great Naruto Bridge Jiji, Kaa-san," Inari said cutely causing Tsunami to smile and Tazuna to grin.

" Yeah, that's got a nice ring to it. ' The Great Naruto Bridge',' Tazuna said with a smile causing the village to cheer and Naruto to smile sheepishly.

" Thanks, guys but you don't have to," Naruto said smiling widely showing that he appreciated it but Tazuna was having none of it, After tearful goodbyes Team 7 and 8 set off back to Konoha.  Naruto eyed Sasuke who had been closed off and distant ever since the battle on the bridge.

The group got to Konoha after two days and Sasuke still hadn't said anything to anyone. Kakashi and Kurenai had given the Hokage reports of the mission from their stands, Kakashi also told Hiruzen what Naruto had told him about the shrine. Hiruzen was shocked happy and worried all at the same time. Shocked at the pure luck that Naruto had. Happy that Naruto knew more about his family and took up Fuiunjutsu, and worried about what dangers Naruto may face now that he had something like that Uuzukagee scroll.

Word of what Naruto possessed quickly got to Danzo by one of his hidden Root Anbu and Danzo were now dead set on getting the scroll from the boy with that type of power he would be able to take over this village and the whole elemental nation. Danzo quickly informed the elders and civilian council of his plan.

Naruto used a portal to teleport into Hiruzens office and he looked worst for wear and very irritated. 

"What the fuck Jiji," Naruto screamed at the old man who was still appalled and confused about the boy's appearance and attitude.

" What happened to you Naruto, you look like you've been attacked by Iwa, Kumo, and then Kiri," Hiruzen told Naruto which happened to set him off even more.

" That's  exactly what the hell happened how the fuck did you allow three jonin from all of them to bypass our security and attack me asking for the fucking scroll," Naruto ranted angrily. Hiruzen's eyes went wide before there was a knock at the door. " Enter," Hiruzen said. His secretary Ami nodded hello to Naruto before turning to him.

" Danzo Shimura and the rest of the council are requesting you and Naruto-Kun's presence As soon as possible regarding a scroll," Ami said. Ami instantly let out an eep when the room was filled with two different K.I.

" This is Danzo's doing I just know it," Hiruzen growled and Naruto nodded with a sneer and a growl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whelp there goes chapter ten I made both of these chapters in short time to make up for the seven days wait.

Hope you enjoyed ooh I just can't wait to off Danzo but for right now he is a necessary evil.

Ja Ne

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

3.1K 69 6
'A child born from the fire shadow. A vessel that contains a great power bestowed upon him by the god of death. With the blood of the past staining h...
181K 5.8K 11
Naruto goes into a heat and his mate is none other than accused murderer Itachi Uchiha. This a short story. About 10 chapters, mostly centered on Sh...
1.2M 25.7K 44
On the night when Itachi Uchiha slaughters his clan, Naruto is beaten and tortured severely by the local villagers of the village. The Third Hokage...
4.8K 125 6
This will not follow the cannon. I do not own Naruto characters. After the fight with Mizuki Hiruzen tells Naruto his heritage as Uzumaki and give...