Dear Boss

By Britney38

Skylar, a plus size girl fell in love with her boss Sane Berkly, a sexy bachelor and the CEO of a fortune 5... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The Final Chapter
Characters and Special Thanks

Chapter 1

23.1K 716 109
By Britney38

________

"Skylar can you cancel my meeting I have at 2." He asked over the intercom.
"No problem Mr. Berkly."

Sane Berkly the CEO of one the top Company in New York. I use to have a crush on him before I got promoted and know how awful of a person he is.

"Also can you clear my schedule for the rest of the day and leave."
"Yezzir." I replied.

I watch as plenty of attractive women enter and leave his office over the years. It really irritates me because my desk is right outside his office and I hear everything.

Ding*
"Hey Skylar." Paris said entering the elevator.
"Hey. How are you?" I asked smiling at him.
"I'm good actually.... Congrats on your promotion again." He said

We walked off the elevator and towards the exit.
"Thank you Paris, I miss you all in the downstairs." I pouted
"Ahhh, we miss you too. Except Rebecca.....she hates you."
I laughed and stop to face him.

"I needed that laugh, to be honest." I smiled.
"I'm glad I can make you smile." He gave me a nudge.

I've known Paris ever since I started working here. He had brown eyes and the most perfect smile. He was really handsome but I was completely out of his league.

"Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow." I waved goodbye and walk towards my car.

"Sky! Skylar wait."
I turned around and Paris was running towards me. OMG he's gonna ask me out.

"Hey." He said catching his breath." I wanted to invite you to our Christmas party Sunday."

"Our? You......... and Natalie is having a party." I gave him a fake smile. "I don't think I have to go uptown with my best friend."
"Oh. I hope you could still make it." He said in disappointment.

Damn he is so sexy.

"I might can still cancel my plans." I said knowing I had nothing to do.

"Great, I'll see you Sunday then." He smiled and walked away.

Driving home I think about all the things I had to do for Mr Berkly this weekend. Working for him I literally have no days off.

"Hey girl." My best friend said as I walk through the door.
"Hey Cap." I said taking off my jacket.

"How's work bih." She stood in the middle of the hallway with hands on her hip.

"Work as usual." I sighed " you cooked?"
"Yeah, your mom and dad called today."

"Really what they say?"

"They said, and I quote.
'Tell Skylar we said she should mother fucking call us or else we gon fly to New York and drag her ass,"

I rolled my eyes " I'll call them in the morning."

"Really? She's not even my mom and I'm scared of her."
"Goodnight Capline." I said to her as she walk to her room.

Capline and I met in college. The very first friend I've ever made there. Plus she's the best cook ever.

I sat on the couch, turn the tv on kicked my legs up and started to eat.

I was startle by my phone ringing and I knew exactly who it was.

"Yes Mr-"

"Do you accept this call from the Cliff county jail."
"Yes?"
"Hello, Skylar? It's Sane Berkly I need you to come bail me out."

"Mr Berkly? How'd, why'd huh?" I was surprised
"Skylar, come and get me NOW." He said in a stern voice.

He hung up and I grab my coat and keys.
It was about 4 hours before I could bail Mr Berkly out.

"Thanks." He said as we walk towards my car.
"Yeah..., see I kind of use all me savings to bail you out. So uh."

"I'll pay you back." He said.

"Good, now were am I taking you?" I asked pulling out.
"Just drive." He said rudely.

"Nice way to talk to a person that just helped you out."
"Look, I don't need my business hitting the blogs, I'll make sure you get your money back and extra if you promise to shut your mouth." He glared at me.

"Ok." I whispered.
He directed me to where I'm assuming is his house and got out of my car without saying a word.

"Only because you're ma boss." I whispered as I drove home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 104 18
Mafia boss axel black could have any girl that he could possibly want at his feet.... Why would he go and choose his best friends sister little siste...
76.7K 2K 42
Skylar Noveila is a rebellious teen who always had a salacious attraction for men beyond her age. Maybe it was the daddy issues she didn't quite know...
3K 43 26
Rose sleeps with a random guy only to find out that she did the deed with her new Boss, she tries to avoid what happens but he keeps coming to her li...
354K 12.2K 55
"She was beautiful. Completely. Probably the most beautiful woman I had ever set eyes on. " Skylar was a beauty who had basically been single all he...